Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t say she was normalising breastfeeding. I just said I’m all for doing that but what she is doing isn’t it.

View attachment 900867
Is she sat on the bathroom floor here? Or some floor anywhere? Who has time for sitting on the floor like that?!
No, sorry, you didn’t say she was normalising breastfeeding, it was more of an observation from my end

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It'll be great if Stacey's kids have kids. You know when you whinge to your parents like 'ugh I can't believe I have to wake up at 8am and walk 20 mins to school'. Stacey's kids can be like 'you think you've got it bad, I had to walk 20 minutes in all weather's just to get to bed'.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Christ that filter makes her top lip look mental lol also every bloody episode is her favourite 😂

Reactions: 10
Every week it is her favourite episode of her programme… every week!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It'll be great if Stacey's kids have kids. You know when you whinge to your parents like 'ugh I can't believe I have to wake up at 8am and walk 20 mins to school'. Stacey's kids can be like 'you think you've got it bad, I had to walk 20 minutes in all weather's just to get to bed'.
Oooo and what if they have teenage pregnancies like stace, she could be a Nan when Rose is only 5.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Only reason anybody needs a chav-tastic Christmas door is for vulgar insta bragging rights 🤦‍♀️ I dread to think how much cash these no brains waste on absolute tat.
And that tat no doubt ends up in landfill when she *needs* to do a new decoration

Reactions: 10
I’m very new to this thread so can someone explain why everyone calls Rose ‘Opal fruit’, Rex ‘Mick’ and are her kids actually living in their own quarters 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m very new to this thread so can someone explain why everyone calls Rose ‘Opal fruit’, Rex ‘Mick’ and are her kids actually living in their own quarters 🤣
opal is her middle name so opal fruit makes sense
Rex is the love child of mick hucknall
The boys live in an annexe which isn’t quite 20 min walk prob just 10 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No bright blue eyes today I see 😂 every baby does the tounge thing its not exclusive to Roess Stacey! And Christ the girl is either dressed like a chav or a victorian 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.