Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s flogging her sisters overpriced jars for her !
so dangerous to remove these toxic capsules and tablets from their child safe packaging and pop them into Jars !! Then even more irresponsible to influencen others to do it !!
They look like Jars of sweets to me so a small child wouldn’t realise !
View attachment 897700
Those scent boosters look like Millions sweets 😳. She should concentrate on buying brands that are better for the environment. If she’s got soda crystals she should just use them instead of the other 💩 which, if you read the packaging, is hazardous to aquatic life 😡😱🐟☠

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
so dangerous to remove these toxic capsules and tablets from their child safe packaging and pop them into Jars !! Then even more irresponsible to influencen others to do it !!
View attachment 897700
they look like blueberry millions and I love them

Do you just get the label or does the label arrive already attached to a jar ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
they look like blueberry millions and I love them

Do you just get the label or does the label arrive already attached to a jar ?
You get to pick from a set of labels but you have to put them on yourself as apparently that’s the best part according to Jemma. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her sister who according to her own Insta is sooooooo busy but has time to piss around at Stacey's house.... Oh and she's worked so hard on her small business, the small business with a team of staff and Alan Sugar listed as a director!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Her sister who according to her own Insta is sooooooo busy but has time to piss around at Stacey's house.... Oh and she's worked so hard on her small business, the small business with a team of staff and Alan Sugar listed as a director!
Absolute joke for those small companies they all copied off, they really do have no morals.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 897700
I really don’t understand what’s wrong with just leaving stuff in the box/packet it came in 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
You get to pick from a set of labels but you have to put them on yourself as apparently that’s the best part according to Jemma. 🙄
so the fact stace says they fit perfectly on the jars is because she brought jars to fit fcuk my life these people make me look normal and that is not a good place to be

Just had a look at the website I don’t get it I really don’t, if there’s biscuits in this house I don’t need no label to tell me so I’ve eaten them already

think I need to go to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The thing I just don't get about labelling every damn thing is why on earth do people need labels on a see through jar. Its mental

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really don’t understand what’s wrong with just leaving stuff in the box/packet it came in 🤷🏻‍♀️
What I absolutely don't understand is decanting the products into jars smaller than the packets it came in. So you've got a jar with half a box of weetabix in it and then the half empty weetabix box... I personally find it pointless to decant anything but st least you could say, well they do it as a jar of weetabix is prettier than a box of weetabix, OK, fine, I can see why some people would like it. But what's the point when it's stuff you have half in a jar and half in a box! What s waste of time and money.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
What I absolutely don't understand is decanting the products into jars smaller than the packets it came in. So you've got a jar with half a box of weetabix in it and then the half empty weetabix box... I personally find it pointless to decant anything but st least you could say, well they do it as a jar of weetabix is prettier than a box of weetabix, OK, fine, I can see why some people would like it. But what's the point when it's stuff you have half in a jar and half in a box! What s waste of time and money.
I do it with cereal as our food cupboards are quite small, it’s easier to decant & leave the boxes on a shelf in the utility room. My son finds the containers to manage too.
I can’t get my head around doing it with dangerous products like laundry capsules though especially when the original containers are neat & stackable (aside from the obvious childproof features)

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I have jars for my soda crystals as they come in a crappy bag, then flour & sugar as the bags do my head in. I do have labels on the front of those just for me to know.
I have cereal in the cupboard in jars as the boxes don't fit but no labels, I assume people can see its bloody cereal & don't need telling 😅😅
Same with if I ever need to stick the rice or pasta in anything, they're see through, we can actually see what's in them?!
Spices are left in their perfectly see through, funnily enough, already labelled, containers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have jars for my soda crystals as they come in a crappy bag, then flour & sugar as the bags do my head in. I do have labels on the front of those just for me to know.
I have cereal in the cupboard in jars as the boxes don't fit but no labels, I assume people can see its bloody cereal & don't need telling 😅😅
Same with if I ever need to stick the rice or pasta in anything, they're see through, we can actually see what's in them?!
Spices are left in their perfectly see through, funnily enough, already labelled, containers!
Im the same with things like rice and pasta as I always seem to end up ripping the bag. But the containers are see through and don't have labels on!!

Reactions: 8
I’m with the bags to be decanted team, you’ll never ever see me ripping open packets arranging chocolate bars so they look ✨aesthetically pleasing✨ Soon as one or two are gone it looks crap 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She more than likely has OCD
She doesn’t, it’s just an aesthetic plain and simple, in reality it doesn’t really work. I tried the shelves in cupboards, decanting etc etc…it all takes up more room and you end up with no space to put the half empty original containers in. This is literally just to shift products people don’t need

She doesn’t, it’s just an aesthetic plain and simple, in reality it doesn’t really work. I tried the shelves in cupboards, decanting etc etc…it all takes up more room and you end up with no space to put the half empty original containers in. This is literally just to shift products people don’t need
Edited to add, it probably DOES work if you have a massssive kitchen and utility room and pantry….

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.