Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally get putting stuff like rice, pasta etc in a different container but there is absolutely no need to do it for washing tablets or anything similar as the packaging is designed to keep it safe.

What is the point in them scent things that look like millions?

Reactions: 13
Guessing they decant stuff from their giant Costco containers. The utility room just isn’t big enough for Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only if she is being paid to post it, which I’m guessing she won’t be.
No but would she not have to declare she’s getting them free ? I will be honest ad,pr and affiliated things confuse me at times,

Reactions: 3
I totally get putting stuff like rice, pasta etc in a different container but there is absolutely no need to do it for washing tablets or anything similar as the packaging is designed to keep it safe.

What is the point in them scent things that look like millions?
In theory you put a cap full in and have ‘fresher smelling laundry’ but in reality it takes at least 3 or 4 caps for it to even give off a slight whiff.

Reactions: 8
No but would she not have to declare she’s getting them free ? I will be honest ad,pr and affiliated things confuse me at times,
She should put gifted if she didn’t pay for them but pretty certain they would both say she paid for them and who can prove otherwise

Reactions: 3
OCD is a serious rehabilitating condition that people have to do repetitive actions as they believe (for example) their children will die, it’s not enjoying the aesthetic of an organised cupboard. I’m
As someone who genuinely does have OCD and works bloody hard to manage it (but I do thank God, I used to drive myself and everyone else mental (if you pardon the pun), plus I never got anything done as I was constantly checking things! 😆) I don’t think this what is going on for Stacey or her sister. I think it’s rather what’s been mentioned previously, it’s more about the aesthetic and that they like things to look a certain way as they feel this then projects a certain image but as to what that image actually is, pffffft, who knows?! 🤔

For whatever reason it seems to be the thinking that rather than keeping your laundry detergent or whatnot in the perfectly adequate and built for purpose and clearly labelled containers they come in, it makes far more sense to decant them into glass jars and then quite unnecessarily (since the jar is glass) clag a sticker on that to tell you what it is; an utterly pointless and time-wasting exercise if ever I’ve heard of one! 🤨

Don’t get me wrong, rice, pasta, packages that split, yep, that totally makes sense but when something like washing detergent which could be quite dangerous in the hands of a little one gets moved from a safe and durable container with its own locking system (tbh I’ve struggled to get in them at times!! 😆) into a transparent receptacle where there both a) look lovely and colourful and oh so inviting, in fact at times even like sweets and b) then can be easy accessed by said little ones, well, in my mind at least it’s madness! 🤯

As for the time-wasting aspect connected to unnecessarily moving things about, this is especially pertinent with regards to Stacey’s sister who is always at great pains to tell everyone just how busy she is! I mean surely she could save a fair bit of time just unpacking the boxes of whatever when she’s been shopping straight into the cupboard they live in without any of the pouring from one bottle or package to another malarkey and she’d have far much more time to do doing all her ‘I’m such a very important business woman’ stuff but hey, what do I know?! 🤷‍♀️

Saying that it’s obvious why her sister is so keen to keep everyone shifting things around from packet to container and then labelling the hell out of them all. The woman has built a whole bloody business out of stickers and tat and now of course she’s moved into flogging the jars to clag the labels to, well, she’ll be pushing it even more! Mind her jars seem to be a hell of a price compared to what you can buy in other places but still, if people are stupid enough to buy them then she sure is stupid enough to sell them!😆

Anyway, I’m a-rambling and a-ranting as usual, actually I’d better get going as I’m sure I’ve probably left the oven on so I’d better check it… fifteen times over…😳😉

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Rex actually looks quite sweet in her latest stories, maybe having some space away from his dopey mother had done him the world of good!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well she’s just knocked the elf of the shelf out of the park. Brilliant. The hinch will be clawing at her neck now

• Haha
Well she’s just knocked the elf of the shelf out of the park. Brilliant. The hinch will be clawing at her neck now
Just went to watch her stories to see her elf, very cute! Hinch will be gretel-ing and clawing before the end of the day to try and get some attention back!

Couldn't help laughing when she said about 'elf shaving daddy's hair' and Joe saying he's struggling to hold onto the hair he's got - that's why he always wears the hat! But Joe if you stop dying it, tugging it and wearing a hat in bed, you'll have nicer hair!

• Haha
New thread title #53, traded in for a Christmas pudding, I know I'll go to the shops with my knickers on show,that's sure to make front page !!

Reactions: 8
It’s that kind of elf tit that people think they have to do or they are a tit parent. just put him on a shelf ffs! Everything is so extra these days and not just with SS.

Reactions: 21
She makes me laugh....give me ideas for Elf on the Shelf. They are everywhere all over the internet. Also for someone who didn't have an idea what to do with the elf he made a dramatic entrance 🤣 🤣 . Rex was very cute in the stories though I have to say

Reactions: 9
Ooooh thread title, how about;

Stacey’s decided to give exhibitionism a go;
If she’s not got a boob out then her knickers are on show! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nobody lynch me but Mick was actually quite cute in them elf stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Rex was very cute in those elf videos. Actually managed to capture the magic for him which was lovely to see him enjoying it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.