Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments about her on the daily Mail are not good. I honestly don’t think it’ll be long until people start to get sick of her
Yes even in the Facebook posts they are getting bad but there is always her sheep who stick up for her lol!

Why on earth does she refer to herself as a cow? How is that relatable?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I never breastfed but is it normal to keep referring to yourself as a cow or with udders when breastfeeding?? I mean I get saying it once or twice as a laugh but she’s always doing it thinking it’s hilarious, I don’t get it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
A good morning message from Rose - in the middle of the day. Most of us have been at work for hours Stacey.

Reactions: 16
I'm starting to think Stacey is some kind of cult leader.... her followers are SO intense in their admiration and defense of her.
They are acting like school girls defending their favourite boy band (one direction fans come to mind) but they are 30 and and 40 year old women. It's embarrassing 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 20
WHY DOES SHE KEEP USING THE DEAD ROSE EMOJI WHEN SHE MENTIONS ROSÉ WINES NAME?! 1 of many annoying things about her!!
Screenshot_20211130-141258_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Spotted this on Facebook comments. I’ve noticed as her behaviour becomes more erratic people are copping on to her lying & attention seeking.
That's quite interesting as there was somebody who said they noticed the leggings, but this one was a crazy fan so she could be agreeing to be 'cool' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest story with the sister has actually made me feel happy that at least Rex is getting some human contact. He looks much more at home snuggled into Jem and it looks quite natural and not forced for once. I wonder if he has been staying with her hence the reason we rarely see him?

Reactions: 16
I'm all for breastfeeding but walking around Costco doing it? Could she not have found a seat or even went back to the car? Strange girl .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Spotted this on Facebook comments. I’ve noticed as her behaviour becomes more erratic people are copping on to her lying & attention seeking.
She was feeding whilst walking around??!! I'm so shocked 😱🙄 (sarcasm!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest story with the sister has actually made me feel happy that at least Rex is getting some human contact. He looks much more at home snuggled into Jem and it looks quite natural and not forced for once. I wonder if he has been staying with her hence the reason we rarely see him?
If she’s asking for elf ideas all she needs to do is check out her BFF Instagram. Mrs Hinch did a Poundstretcher shop for elf stuff

Reactions: 8
I'm all for breastfeeding but walking around Costco doing it? Could she not have found a seat or even went back to the car? Strange girl .
To be fair, you do it when they want it. Done it while on my own, a few weeks in, walking round Primark whilst pushing the pushchair 😂 I can’t deal with baby cries and I didn’t want to go out in the rain and cold!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.