Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the plus side she didn’t mention breastfeeding for the very first time!!
I'm surprised she says she felt embarrassed by walking about with he knickers on show after all shes happy enough to show it all in a photo shoot and walk around with her boob out everywhere she goes!!! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never breastfed but is it normal to keep referring to yourself as a cow or with udders when breastfeeding?? I mean I get saying it once or twice as a laugh but she’s always doing it thinking it’s hilarious, I don’t get it.
No it’s degrading and belittling a natural mammalian behaviour. She’s a bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I only ever expressed for the first 6 weeks so correct me if i am wrong. Do breast fed babies feed as much as she claims? She acts like she has to have her attached to her nips 24/7 ? That sounds like hell to me

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s proud of the jars her sister made. No Stacey your sister didn’t make them. She paid for them and put her name on them. Like your in the style clothes you don’t make them you pick them.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s proud of the jars her sister made. No Stacey your sister didn’t make them. She paid for them and put her name on them. Like your in the style clothes you don’t make them you pick them.
I’d love to ask her, how did she make the jars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I only ever expressed for the first 6 weeks so correct me if i am wrong. Do breast fed babies feed as much as she claims? She acts like she has to have her attached to her nips 24/7 ? That sounds like hell to me
Yup! You get used to it but I remember thinking it seemed a lot then did a bit of research (Google 😂) and found my baby completely averagely normal. Seemed to get easier once they were weaned onto solids.

Reactions: 7
I wish she wouldn't decant washing things like that's is so dangerous if kids get hold of them! the tubs have safety locks for a reason! All her sheep will follow

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I wish she wouldn't decant washing things like that's is so dangerous if kids get hold of them! the tubs have safety locks for a reason! All her sheep will follow
i saw a tiktok where someone would decant loads of stuff but never labeled it. She had bleach in one of those big dispensers like what you put juice in and her husband did the laundry with bleach as she also had liquid and softner in the same dispensers😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Udders! I despair. She’s just set people seeing BF as natural back by 20years.
Silly, smutty little comments about cows and udders will see young mums running for the bottles 😡
And. The girl child. Rex in a dress 👍🏻

• Angry
Actually just left a well known hun hating fb page for commenting on a pic of her story about the leggings story that I didn't belive she went out like that. They bleeping decended on me and my MH just can't cope. That's why I rarely comment on public posts. I thought it was a safe space to take the piss but clearly not. I'll stick to tattle from know on 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
As a woman it genuinely angers me how she wants people to perceive her? It’s as if she wants people to view her as thick like it’s some sort of cute and quirky personality trait.

The leggings story as an example just screams “oh silly me, look how ditzy I am everyone”, and the constant cow/udders references are gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Yup! You get used to it but I remember thinking it seemed a lot then did a bit of research (Google 😂) and found my baby completely averagely normal. Seemed to get easier once they were weaned onto solids.

Not to start a mums net debate but I breastfed four babies and never found I was feeding all day. Each mum and child find their way through but never kbown anyone like Stace.

Reactions: 12
As the world is going to tit I’ve vowed to stop reading the news and use my time more wisely. Here!! On tattle!! Ha ha. So I saw the comment about the DM comments. This has me HOWLING 🤣🤣😆 please someone own up to the hunch comment.

thanks For being a brilliant antidote to my horrible anxiety at the momentxx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dunno why everything is orange or red. It is not at all flattering for her or her family's skin tone. I dunno if its the filters she chooses or what ,but she always manages to make her sister look so haggard and sallow looking.

Reactions: 10
Does this woman have a life/personality out with her kids? Also, I know breastfeeding is so normal and a fantastic thing, but does she really have to mention her boobs/milk in every single snap? making me feel sick

• Sad
Reactions: 12
No it’s degrading and belittling a natural mammalian behaviour. She’s a bleep
Charlotte Dawson keeps referring to her ‘udders’. I think it’s awful and so common. Why do they think it’s acceptable and/or funny?

• Sad
So now she’s flogging her sisters overpriced jars for her !
so dangerous to remove these toxic capsules and tablets from their child safe packaging and pop them into Jars !! Then even more irresponsible to influencen others to do it !!
They look like Jars of sweets to me so a small child wouldn’t realise !
D6838DCC-DA4A-4C34-9B20-3C530E519346.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.