Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS can a child not feed in peace without it being photographed for nearly 5 million people?!
She breast feeds don't you know 😂 I've never seen someone post so many pictures of a baby feeding I think the first picture I took of my child feeding was when we started weening you know the face covered in food picture 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Clearly ain’t doing well🤣
I actually bought this 😳 in my defence I had actually had breakdown due to postnatal depression, ptsd and lockdowns and I actually thought this might help me with structure and to feel a bit better. Shocker! It didn’t and even in the state I was in, I recognised it as the shite it is, it’s really awful!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So she’s still got the same jumper as 2 days ago when she revealed the hair…..and the curls are still very much in place, not dropped at all. I spy an old photo 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I actually bought this 😳 in my defence I had actually had breakdown due to postnatal depression, ptsd and lockdowns and I actually thought this might help me with structure and to feel a bit better. Shocker! It didn’t and even in the state I was in, I recognised it as the shite it is, it’s really awful!
I’m so sorry, how are you doing now?x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so sorry, how are you doing now?x
Much better thanks, surprisingly therapy, the right meds, being able to see my family and reducing my working hours helped so much more than this ridiculous book. Thanks for asking ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Rex’s behaviour there with his feet all over his sisters things isn’t cute Stacey you idiot. He’s jealous and that’s your fault. He wants your attention. I feel so so sorry for him. She’s so clueless

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Last post of Rex and baby. He sounds like he’s been told before “DONT TOUCH HER” not surprised he has no boundaries that boy and would need to be watched carefully around the golden child

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Why not let Opal fruits sleep, get Rex out of the baby gym & actually spend some quality time with the lad? You can tell how left out he is feeling since the golden child came along. I mean you can still keep an eye on ur favourite child whilst Rex is doing something. Heaven forbid you take your eye off her for 1 second! She winds me up no end.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
OMG. Those last two stories made me twitchy. That “nest” should not be on a bed especially when Mad Mick chooses to climb in. It’s not him being cute. It’s him copying his mother’s obsessive behaviour towards ROESS. I really hope she did get moved as I’m fairly sure babies are not supposed to sleep on their side.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Rex’s behaviour there with his feet all over his sisters things isn’t cute Stacey you idiot. He’s jealous and that’s your fault. He wants your attention. I feel so so sorry for him. She’s so clueless
That’s what I thought he’s not saying don’t touch her to protect her he’s saying don’t touch her cause he wants his Mammy’s attention, poor kid must be so confused

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don't really pay too much attention to SS, I just dip in and out every now and again, but is that child's play gym on an elevated surface or is it just the camera angle? To me it did not look like it was on the floor as it should be

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Christ is she playing unsafe sleep bingo or something

I don't really pay too much attention to SS, I just dip in and out every now and again, but is that child's play gym on an elevated surface or is it just the camera angle? To me it did not look like it was on the floor as it should be
It’s next to the edge of the bed with a rowdy jealous toddler in it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.