Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered why exactly she thinks that was worth sharing
duck me, she has so many wrinkles round her eyes! I bet it’s from doing that squinting smile thing. She’s quite a bit younger than me and I don’t have nearly as many as she does!
She ought to stop it or she’s gonna have a face like a wrinkled foreskin before she knows it.
I agree, what in the fuckety duck is a Autumn/Christmas slab?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If the hairdresser did do her hair (he definitely did) imagine how fuming he must be that she’s making out like she just sloshed it on herself and it just so happens to be perfect. Hairdressing is a skill and an art form in some cases, this guy will have trained to learn his craft and here’s North Korea’s national sweetheart taking all the credit for his work!

Reactions: 22
Someone actually called her and Joe the nation’s sweethearts and I honestly think the only nation that could possibly be is North Korea 😬
Poor North Korea, what have they done to deserve those two?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if mentioned (had a quick scroll through but couldn’t see it mentioned) but wow her entire In The Style collection is £5 now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m still chuckling away at the sheer audacity of the woman! Only Stacey could suggest that she managed to dye her hair perfectly by herself at home on the first attempt only to then have her ‘hairdresser to the stars’ friend pop over afterwards to merely blow dry it and expect no one to even question it! 😆

As for the slab? Well what the bejesus is that all about then? I may be getting it all wrong and be some kind of twit for not understanding what is abundantly clear to a lot of folk, but all it seems to be to me is a piece of wood with various themed tat placed upon it, with the tat of course reflecting the season or time of year. 🤷‍♀️

If that indeed is the case then I’m sorry, but what’s the fricking point?! It’s just a dust collector and for someone who doesn’t place cleanliness at the top of her list of priorities you just know that by the time comes for the next slab to be bundled together than it’s going to be a right old minging mess! 😳

Ah, once again it’s insight into Stacey’s world and what’s important to her. It really is quite bizarre; she’s basically created a bedsit for her and the baby and has lived exclusively in there for the last 6 weeks whilst two of her other children are stowed away in a separate building altogether, meanwhile the downstairs of Pickle Cottage is in all kind of tit order and there’s no heating to speak of in the house coming into the coldest months of the year but rather than let that worry her she’s out painting dirt into and clagging white felt onto the top of a manky old shed in order to make a Santa’s grotto and sticking various Xmas crap and twigs on to some wood in the corner of the utility room as a Christmas slab! The mind boggles it truly does! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think I need some kind of therapy to help me disassociate SS and gonks, they’re everywhere and every time I see one I think of SS 🤬 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If the hairdresser did do her hair (he definitely did) imagine how fuming he must be that she’s making out like she just sloshed it on herself and it just so happens to be perfect. Hairdressing is a skill and an art form in some cases, this guy will have trained to learn his craft and here’s North Korea’s national sweetheart taking all the credit for his work!
What I want to know is Did she pull out the hair dye box from the bin to show her huns what colour it was?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she EVER away from Roess? I mean, since she arrived, they’ve been joined at the hip, or the boob. Those boys haven’t had a look in and now Hoe has done his work, he’s no longer needed. It’s Stace and Roess against the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Clearly ain’t doing well🤣
Well what with that and her ITS collection being in the bargain bin Stace better hope her Primark range is selling ‘cause Pickle Cottage is proving to be a bottomless money pit! 😬

Still, worst comes to the worst I saw an advert earlier saying Lidl were taking on Christmas staff and Joe did do that ‘work’ with Tesco not so long since so they might give him a reference! Mind, he’d have to have a good wash and brush-up before the interview; first impressions and all! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS can a child not feed in peace without it being photographed for nearly 5 million people?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.