Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell was going on with Roe on that video where Mick was lighting the candle? She just flopped into view in the bottom corner of the screen. That whole video looked creepy tbh.
Haha I saw that and it made me laugh out loud

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg how bloody long have they been faffing about renovating that house 👀

She thinks it's so cute & if he wanted to pay her attention in a safe way then that would be fine but it's teaching him he can do those unsafe things & he could do it when she isn't about!
I just hate some instagrammers so much
Everything is for the gram
Tormenting children for lols/likes , if you say anything you are accused of not getting it, oh I get it your child is for content wanker
Playing mean practical jokes on them
Filming them crying
Letting them be over boisterous around tiny tiny siblings
Just fucks me off just because something ‘ hasn’t’ happened doesn’t mean it can’t and I don’t think it’s cute or lovely the way Rex is with the baby
You can love your children and still have boundaries about being gentle and doing as your parents tell you 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
In her interview she said it’s her and Joes last child, let’s hope to duck they don’t break up and she’s gets with another donor…. We will have to go through it all again!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ that front cover story was painful…it’s a genuinely funny story but her laugh throughout just sounded so, so fake

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s a right muppet puppet that one isn’t she 🤣🤣
Happy Hanukkah Stace 👋🏼
Now teach your second fave to be gentle with his tiny breastfed sister, there’s a dear 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nah she can be annoying but I proper snorted at her stories there about being replaced by the Christmas pudding 😂🤣

• Haha
Check out the post of her on You Magazines insta… so many comments moaning about her being replaced with a pudding on the cover, so it’s either her adoring fans or you lot taking the piss 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh thank goodness for that! We all knew she just wanted to keep going until she got the girl, although I was slightly worried she was going to try for another girl seeing as she is so obsessed with Roess!
Her last child with "her fiancé Joe" Not "her" last child. Interesting choice of words 🤔

• Haha
1st ever tattle post, I am a Stacey fan converted. I have in the last couple of months realised how calculated she is. I have just seen You’s Instagram page and honestly it now makes sense why she posted her absolutely bizarre, fake laugh story. To get her minions onto You and slate them.

I cannot believe how I haven’t seen this in her before but thank god for Tattle 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What’s the deal with her and her Jewish background? One of my friends is Jewish and it riles her the way she even mentions it but clearly does not practise any of the religion now. Not my lane to speak, this is purely on behalf my friend as I have zero knowledge of Jewish faith. Does she mention it to try and attract more fans? She seems like she would

Reactions: 12
When did she even announce she was going to be front page of the magazine for these people to look out for it? Or are they being drama queens
"I don't even like Christmas Pudding" 🤨🤣 get a life you weirdo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Stacey doing her best to manically pretend she’s not bothered AT ALL by hyping up a front cover to millions and then being replaced by a pudding. Yep....not bothered at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When did she even announce she was going to be front page of the magazine for these people to look out for it? Or are they being drama queens
They’re thick as duck. Do they really think because a Christmas pud is on the cover, Stacey’s interview hasn’t been included at all in the magazine!?
No wonder she gets away with her gaffs with these fuckwits following her!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I am absolutely fuming here! 🤬 I had so much to do yesterday I didn’t have time to pick up a paper in the morning and then by the time I did manage to get out to get one the whole lot were sold out and not a paper was to be seen in my area. 🤦‍♀️

I just feel so disappointed and if I’m honest let down. As soon as I heard I couldn’t stop thinking about it and knew I had to have one, not just to look at the once you understand, but to keep it for posterity. In fact I might have even framed it, that’s how special it would have been, but now all those hopes, dreams and aspirations have been dashed. 😖

I mustn’t dwell I suppose, life goes on and it’s not the end of the world I’ve missed it. Saying that it’s hard not to be a little bitter as I know so many people would have had a copy and unlike me not appreciated just what they had. Hey ho, there will be other times and places and other opportunities where I can enjoy I know, but I can’t deny I’m gutted; I love a Christmas pudding me! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stacey doing her best to manically pretend she’s not bothered AT ALL by hyping up a front cover to millions and then being replaced by a pudding. Yep....not bothered at all 🤣
It's so fu×king funny 😂😂😂 and good enough for her!!
She's sent all her crazed huns over to the You magazine Instagram page though 😬 they are in uproar over there... simpletons.
It's a tell tail sign that someone is an asshole when then "inadvertently" send their raging fans after someone or a business.
There is probably a damn good reason why she was shelved from the front cover, not that she'd ever tell us.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.