Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey what hair colour did you use?

it’s shade 54 ‘Red from Fraggle Rock’
But if you can’t get that, it’s also very similar to shade 68 ‘My little pony ‘stinkyBO moon&Back pony’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well that's hardly a glowing reccomendation of her "celebrity hairdresser" friend that he allowed her to dye her own hair with a box dye, didn't even help with dying it, just curled it for her? What kind of professional allows his clients to do that? If he could curl it for her why couldn't he dye it? My hairdresser went mental when I box dyed my hair in lockdown!

I'd say does she think we're stupid but the huns are, they won't put 2+2 together and see her angling for, or pre-empting an ad for L'Oreal! And like said above they'll all be rushing out thinking they can get the same look from a box! I hate the falseness of it all. She's not one of us, she's a millionaire with on hand hairdressers, cleaners, personal assistants etc. It's pathetic she can't be true to herself, her perfect life is a sham and a scam!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So she's going to be on the front cover of Sunday's magazine.
The quote from her on the front of the magazine appears to be:

‘People think I’m dumb because of my accent.’

No Stacey luv, let’s be fair, people think you’re dumb because you’re dumb! 😆

Speaking of dumb, she must think we all are; ‘I dyed my hair myself at home’ she says, ‘I’ve never done it before’ she says, ‘I think I’ve done alright and have pretty even coverage’ she says, showing off perfectly dyed and salon worthy hair. Wait though, I’m sure there was one more thing, now what was it? Hmmmm, ah yes, that’s it, what we mustn’t also forget is ‘after I’d done it my friend and hairdresser to celebrities happened to pop over and style it for me!’. Rigggggghhhhttttt, ok… really Stace? 🤔 🤷‍♀️

She must think we’ve just sailed down the Thames on a bleedin’ beermat! 🤦‍♀️ 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The quote from her on the front of the magazine appears to be:

‘People think I’m dumb because of my accent.’

No Stacey luv, let’s be fair, people think you’re dumb because you’re dumb! 😆

Speaking of dumb, she must think we all are; ‘I dyed my hair myself at home’ she says, ‘I’ve never done it before’ she says, ‘I think I’ve done alright and have pretty even coverage’ she says, showing off perfectly dyed and salon worthy hair. Wait though, I’m sure there was one more thing, now what was it? Hmmmm, ah yes, that’s it, what we mustn’t also forget is ‘after I’d done it my friend and hairdresser to celebrities happened to pop over and style it for me!’. Rigggggghhhhttttt, ok… really Stace? 🤔 🤷‍♀️

She must think we’ve just sailed down the Thames on a bleedin’ beermat! 🤦‍♀️ 😆😆😆
Im not a hairdresser but I know its a difficult job to dye a head of long hair, there is no way I would stand and watch my “friend” struggle I would have to help, so imagine if I was a hairdresser and just watched and waited until she finished then offered to blow dry and curl it . It never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I am so glad I watched SS story tonight....I totally forgot I need to update my slab for Xmas!! Lmao 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People were asking Harry if he was at pickle cottage and he said "is that what they call it? I just call it dads house" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.