Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again it seems we’re all watching heart in mouth as Mick is boisterously flinging himself around Opal Fruit whilst Stacey, seemingly oblivious to any of the numerous perils and dangers so close to happening, blindly films and chuckles away. 😳

I swear to God my nerves are shot watching that short video. To be fair it probably would be a real contender as an entry into a ‘things that you shouldn’t do with a small baby and a toddler’ competition as, I can’t think there’s much else (well maybe apart from sticking them in a motorbike sidecar not strapped in and roaring down the M1 at 80 miles an hour) which might be less appropriate! 🤨 🤷‍♀️

It just strikes me as a tad ironic that it’s us heartless and nasty Tattlers who are the ones concerned and worried about the safety of the children whilst their mother concentrates on filming the while shebang for the ‘gram! 🤦‍♀️ Still, it’s a question of priorities I suppose, plus with the book and her ITS range both relegated to the bargain bin, I’m guessing it’s the Instagram content at 12K a pop that’s paying the bills at the moment! 😆

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Once again it seems we’re all watching heart in mouth as Mick is boisterously flinging himself around Opal Fruit whilst Stacey, seemingly oblivious to any of the numerous perils and dangers so close to happening, blindly films and chuckles away. 😳

I swear to God my nerves are shot watching that short video. To be fair it probably would be a real contender as an entry into a ‘things that you shouldn’t do with a small baby and a toddler’ competition as, I can’t think there’s much else (well maybe apart from sticking them in a motorbike sidecar not strapped in and roaring down the M1 at 80 miles an hour) which might be less appropriate! 🤨 🤷‍♀️

It just strikes me as a tad ironic that it’s us heartless and nasty Tattlers who are the ones concerned and worried about the safety of the children whilst their mother concentrates on filming the while shebang for the ‘gram! 🤦‍♀️ Still, it’s a question of priorities I suppose, plus with the book and her ITS range both relegated to the bargain bin, I’m guessing it’s the Instagram content at 12K a pop that’s paying the bills at the moment! 😆
She thinks it's so cute & if he wanted to pay her attention in a safe way then that would be fine but it's teaching him he can do those unsafe things & he could do it when she isn't about!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She hasn't mentioned Hanukkah this year, only Jewish when is suits 😂
Yeah all the family are piled into her stinky bedroom as we speak! She must be getting the extension and kitchen done too as there’s no reason why they’d all be in there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She thinks it's so cute & if he wanted to pay her attention in a safe way then that would be fine but it's teaching him he can do those unsafe things & he could do it when she isn't about!
I couldnt belive my eyes at her filming rex all over roess!! 😱😱 that poor boy is just desperate for his mums attention,even saying " No dont touch her" that was so clear he wanted him mum not for her to be wrapped up with roess ☹☹☹ ,it worries me so much how boisterous he is getting, if she doesnt watch out something very awfall is going to happen ,he needs to be told NO!! Its not cute and its not right !!😡😡

Reactions: 16
Has anybody read her interview in today's You magazine (Daily Mail) she mentions her mam was at the birth of Roess.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what her Sort your Life Out Co-star Dilly thinks of her ITS range? She’s dead against “fast fashion” 🙈

Reactions: 15
I couldnt belive my eyes at her filming rex all over roess!! 😱😱 that poor boy is just desperate for his mums attention,even saying " No dont touch her" that was so clear he wanted him mum not for her to be wrapped up with roess ☹☹☹ ,it worries me so much how boisterous he is getting, if she doesnt watch out something very awfall is going to happen ,he needs to be told NO!! Its not cute and its not right !!😡😡
He’s only still a baby himself really so if she doesn’t teach him how to behave around Rose he won’t calm down and be more careful. I honestly feel so sorry for him

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh thank goodness for that! We all knew she just wanted to keep going until she got the girl, although I was slightly worried she was going to try for another girl seeing as she is so obsessed with Roess!
Praise be! If we had to go through all this again my poor head would explode! 🤯 😵💫

She’s just going to concentrate 100% on Rose now and become one of those pushy mothers I’m sure! I envisage death stares at rival parents backstage at tap recitals and full-blown in your face arguments with dance competition judges when she feels Rose has been under marked! Let the fun and games begin eh?! 😳 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anybody read her interview in today's You magazine (Daily Mail) she mentions her mam was at the birth of Roess.
Yes I read it !
There were mentions of her Mansion that she calls pickle cottage and that she has made 5 million hopefully some of the huns will read it and realise she’s not just like “us”
Also it was mentioned she discussed an abortion when she was pregnant with Zach is that really nice for him to read one day ??
she’s just so full of herself she really doesn’t give any consideration to her children !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What the hell was going on with Roe on that video where Mick was lighting the candle? She just flopped into view in the bottom corner of the screen. That whole video looked creepy tbh.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.