Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extremely late to the party but YAY my first ever thread title! Sad about the stinking snatch part, that was my favourite bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Makes you wonder whether the reason Joe hasn't done a baby post is simply because he doesn't want to outright lie about the birth date..

Can you lie on a birth certificate? Who's checking it?

The boys were in uniform so the next best day would have been 1st Oct.. or 30th Sept. She had different nails in the porch pics on 29th Sept (although I vaguely recall there being some suspicion about the timeline of those too).

I don't think the pumpkin patch would have posted Stacey's visit if they'd broken in.. so they either let them in privately on 3rd like Skelator says or it wasn't 3rd. They were also closed the afternoon of 2nd. And on 1st the farm said hope they come again. Well they wouldn't say that if they'd already been and it would be an odd thing for them to say if they knew she was coming??

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

29th Sept - porch pics, different nails
30th Sept - Thurs, not much activity. Screenshot of her comment on Hinch post at 7.42pm
1st Oct - Fri, farm says hope they come again. Apparently Stacey did the school run for Jemma's kids??? Jemma says Stacey is "fine" but won't share news before SS does. Stacey seems to have posted something that disputes her doing the school run. SS says something about rotting floor and being banished to room. Suspicions about this being in real time. Joe out at Scarefest.
She admitted to a pre record in utility room because of her nails
2nd Oct - Sat, farm open in morn. Someone says doesn't look like a bump under jumper in pic posted. Fan page says she's in labour. And apparently Joe said her waters broke 2 days ago. Stacey comes on at 9.41pm and says not in labour.
3rd Oct - Sun, farm closed, Skelator says they went anyway. Rex likes boobies 🤷‍♀️ makes a kallax unit.
New nails and hair wash for Birthday meal. Suspicions that baby already been born due to headshots only.
4th Oct - someone shared a screenshot from 2nd Oct saying she was at pumpkin patch "the other day" and not pregnant/looked like she had baby. More speculation about her hiding stomach in recent pics.
Birthday cake in bed. Apparently a vid with belly on show. Pumpkin vids go up. Suspicions about wearing same outfit as on 3rd. Insta goes down.

Apparently gave birth 3.15pm

5th - Rose definitely born. More suspicions about LL pumpkin patch vid and SS not looking very pregnant.

Reactions: 22
Even though old daddy Solomon (AKA dodgy Dave) had his hands full yesterday with a selection of the grandkids, it’s nice to see he still had the time to fit in a picture with his (very much to her irritation) not so famous daughter, Jem Jem. 💀

If you think she looks tad fresher than usual it’s as yesterday was the day for her annual shower and hair wash, always a big event in the Solomon household. I expect we’ll have a similar photo with Stacey to commemorate her yearly wash, mind, she has not long had a baby so that might be a while off yet!! 😳🤢😱

😆😆😆

6FECCF6A-0AC8-4E0F-9F63-B5F492CA5F79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
4th Oct - someone shared a screenshot from 2nd Oct saying she was at pumpkin patch "the other day" and not pregnant/looked like she had baby. More speculation about her hiding stomach in recent pics.
Birthday cake in bed. Apparently a vid with belly on show. Pumpkin vids go up. Suspicions about wearing same outfit as on 3rd. Insta goes down.

Apparently gave birth 3.15pm

5th - Rose definitely born. More suspicions about LL pumpkin patch vid and SS not looking very pregnant.
Dave also posted a photo of her on 4th. No bump, french tip nails, hair done 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Even though old daddy Solomon (AKA dodgy Dave) had his hands full yesterday with a selection of the grandkids, it’s nice to see he still had the time to fit in a picture with his (very much to her irritation) not so famous daughter, Jem Jem. 💀

If you think she looks tad fresher than usual it’s as yesterday was the day for her annual shower and hair wash, always a big event in the Solomon household. I expect we’ll have a similar photo with Stacey to commemorate her yearly wash, mind, she has not long had a baby so that might be a while off yet!! 😳🤢😱

😆😆😆

View attachment 830552
Did you see his post where he asked people who was the cutest grandchild and postesd the results what a dick!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Did you see his post where he asked people who was the cutest grandchild and postesd the results what a dick!
I thought exactly the same thing! Who asks people to rate the cuteness of their grandchildren?! 😳🤷‍♀️

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, that family aren’t wired right!! Tapped I tell you, the lot of them!! 😆😆

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If she has been vague/lied 🤥 about Rosie Posie then why let family post pics which don’t add up🧐 Is it just to add to the confusion . Fair enough you don’t want the world to know full details but you will talk about your vag and let your fiancée post pic of the baby/cash cow without clothes😳

• Sad
Reactions: 14
When hinch was having Lonnie there was a lot of speculation she’d had the baby already etc but I didn’t believe it because why go to all that effort to lie but I 100% believe Stacey is lying about when opal fruits was born to fit her own narrative of sharing her birthday. It’s so pathetic. and if it’s all for column inches and exposure then that’s even worse the poor baby has just been all about the money ever since joe rolled over and they had a fag!!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Ooooo Hoe Joe orange man is at 'work' today Stacey is going to have to move and do something 🤣

You know who would have ever though that making labels would be such an intense business as she makes out, all the 'lanches' the different colours etc so much work involved lol wtf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooooo Hoe Joe orange man is at 'work' today Stacey is going to have to move and do something 🤣

You know who would have ever though that making labels would be such an intense business as she makes out, all the 'lanches' the different colours etc so much work involved lol wtf 🤣
It’s beyond me why people pay him to do voice overs. His voice is horrible!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When hinch was having Lonnie there was a lot of speculation she’d had the baby already etc but I didn’t believe it because why go to all that effort to lie but I 100% believe Stacey is lying about when opal fruits was born to fit her own narrative of sharing her birthday. It’s so pathetic. and if it’s all for column inches and exposure then that’s even worse the poor baby has just been all about the money ever since joe rolled over and they had a fag!!
I just don’t get it. When she goes to school will she have to keep up the act of being born on 4th October or will her friends know her real birthday? It’s such a long lasting lie to tell

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I know there’s all this talk with the birth of princess arsewash, Hinch posted this on 13th Oct & stinky has french manicure nails.. I can’t find the photos of the nail timeline but just thought I’d post to see how this slots in with it.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Joe definitely shouldn't be wearing orange when she was doing that Halloween photo. I mean he is like a human pumpkin as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gosh this nails pictures and timeline is getting confusing, do you think she uses stick ons at the minute it's the only explanation unless she lied about when she was born but that would just cause confusion to Rose later in life!

Reactions: 6
She’s clearly lying about the whole thing, I think that much is clear.
What the truth is exactly, we may never know.
Now, it doesn’t matter to us, it’s no one’s business at all. I think the issue is that she pretends she’s ‘friends’ with her sheep and keeps them updated with her life, when in actual fact she’s lying.
She would be much better off just saying she isn’t comfortable sharing private details but the baby is here safe or something like that.
The same with the pre records, just admit that it happened a different day but you’re just sharing it now, no one would care!
She just desperately wants to keep the idiots feeling like she shares her daily life as it happens with them.
The lies are not necessary, she’s just making herself look even more stupid than her appearance 🐴

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.