Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and as for Harry…!

I just think Stacey’s desire to lock herself away in her room with her baby SO weird when she has other kids to supposedly look after. It goes against instinct! My second born had tongue tie issues in the beginning and I remember the health visitor advising I spend as much time as possible cuddling the baby in bed to promote latch / milk supply! My reply was that I didn’t have that luxury as I was also responsible for a 2.5 year old! I love both my children dearly but the reality is a newborn who is also a younger sibling simply has to slot in around the needs and routine of its elder siblings. That means a lot of being put down in cots / pranks / bouncy chairs and going on many car rides as needed. Despite Stacey’s wealth she should still feel that need to connect with her other children and be there for them!
this is it as you say when your a younger sibling u just have to crack on my mum says my brother spent his first 3 years taking me and my sister to school, swimming, brownie, party’s etc etc

Reactions: 8
I think it’s fair to say that the vibe I get from Stacey regarding this whole situation is one of self-indulgence. Yes, she’s recently had a baby but she also does have three other children (and a step-child but it seems ridiculous to even mention him!!) and so whilst it’s understandable that she wants to concentrate somewhat on the newborn, you would hope this wouldn’t be to the detriment of her other children, but sadly this does seem to be the case. 😳 She seems to have locked herself away in the bedroom under the guise of breastfeeding and yes, whilst I know it’s an emotive subject and everyone has an opinion or experience, it feels like Stacey’s turned breastfeeding into a fricking disability!! 😆

As for the forgotten ones; poor Rex just looks lost a lot of the time, he clearly can’t work out what the hell he’s done wrong to merit his being bumped down the pecking order and whilst it appears Leighton’s with his Dad and other family (which one can only imagine is a blessing for him), where’s Zach gone? Is he just squirrelled away in the annexe, immersed in a particularly absorbing game of mine craft, only lurching from his room at intervals to boil the kettle for a Pot Noodle and wearing the same clothes for days on end, or is he too with his dad, having a lovely time and living his best life? Fingers crossed it’s the latter but I can’t imagine Stacey would care much either way!🤷‍♀️

I’m not attempting in any way to call Stacey for just having had a baby and wanting to breastfeed and generally do the best by her, of course I’m not, although I do think her attitude towards her other children stinks and isn’t fair. She, regardless how old and whatever other input and support they have, does have a responsibility to them as their mother and what’s odd to me is that she doesn’t feel this and like she needs to be there for them? Time and time again situations been mentioned on here, where even though there was a new baby in the mix what was also crucial was the importance placed on spending time with and including any other children/siblings. For most it seems that this was almost instinctive as a mother/parent, so for Stacey not to want to do this just seems a little incongruous that’s all?🤔

Pfffft, once again the way Stacey Solomon’s mind works baffles me! 🤯 Still, she’s got the bedsit and Opal Fruit; that’s everything she’s ever wanted, so why would she care?!🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😐

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think it’s fair to say that the vibe I get from Stacey regarding this whole situation is one of self-indulgence. Yes, she’s recently had a baby but she also does have three other children (and a step-child but it seems ridiculous to even mention him!!) and so whilst it’s understandable that she wants to concentrate somewhat on the newborn, you would hope this wouldn’t be to the detriment of her other children, but sadly this does seem to be the case. 😳 She seems to have locked herself away in the bedroom under the guise of breastfeeding and yes, whilst I know it’s an emotive subject and everyone has an opinion or experience, it feels like Stacey’s turned breastfeeding into a fricking disability!! 😆

As for the forgotten ones; poor Rex just looks lost a lot of the time, he clearly can’t work out what the hell he’s done wrong to merit his being bumped down the pecking order and whilst it appears Leighton’s with his Dad and other family (which one can only imagine is a blessing for him), where’s Zach gone? Is he just squirrelled away in the annexe, immersed in a particularly absorbing game of mine craft, only lurching from his room at intervals to boil the kettle for a Pot Noodle and wearing the same clothes for days on end, or is he too with his dad, having a lovely time and living his best life? Fingers crossed it’s the latter but I can’t imagine Stacey would care much either way!🤷‍♀️

I’m not attempting in any way to call Stacey for just having had a baby and wanting to breastfeed and generally do the best by her, of course I’m not, although I do think her attitude towards her other children stinks and isn’t fair. She, regardless how old and whatever other input and support they have, does have a responsibility to them as their mother and what’s odd to me is that she doesn’t feel this and like she needs to be there for them? Time and time again situations been mentioned on here, where even though there was a new baby in the mix what was also crucial was the importance placed on spending time with and including any other children/siblings. For most it seems that this was almost instinctive as a mother/parent, so for Stacey not to want to do this just seems a little incongruous that’s all?🤔

Pfffft, once again the way Stacey Solomon’s mind works baffles me! 🤯 Still, she’s got the bedsit and Opal Fruit; that’s everything she’s ever wanted, so why would she care?!🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😐
Totally agree! She’s acting bloody terribly towards the other kids. When my second was born my eldest was 5, I remember being in tears some days as I felt guilt that I couldn’t spend as much time with my eldest as I did before. Breastfeeding is exhausting but she’s not normal, she doesn’t seem to even be bothered about the boys. Obviously I was spending time with him but I was very emotional and felt guilty he never got me one on one. She should be ashamed of herself

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
After going to watch the people's stories I watch every morning (I don't follow anyone o don't know as my Instagram is fully locked down due to my career), I discovered that I have been blocked by Stacey Solomon.

The other day, I posted on Stacey's sister's thread about how I messaged her about her incorrect grammar, trying to help, and was argued with, mocked and blocked. So Jemma has kept my username and discussed me trying to help her with her grammar with Stacey, who has then blocked me from her own Instagram. What an odd, odd family.

I just don't understand, when you make a mistake in life and someone tries to help, that you'd react so horribly, then actually have the time and inclination to care so much, you get other members of your family to block them too. Utterly bizarre and quite sad behaviour. She must have more of an empty brain than I thought.

I quite enjoyed watching Stacey's stories - I know a lot of you don't like her, but it was part of my daily routine all the same. I've never messaged her or commented on her posts. I certainly won't be supporting her family in any way from now. I'm shocked she would participate in such nasty behaviour - what people say about her here, being nasty and awful, is clearly correct.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
After going to watch the people's stories I watch every morning (I don't follow anyone o don't know as my Instagram is fully locked down due to my career), I discovered that I have been blocked by Stacey Solomon.

The other day, I posted on Stacey's sister's thread about how I messaged her about her incorrect grammar, trying to help, and was argued with, mocked and blocked. So Jemma has kept my username and discussed me trying to help her with her grammar with Stacey, who has then blocked me from her own Instagram. What an odd, odd family.

I just don't understand, when you make a mistake in life and someone tries to help, that you'd react so horribly, then actually have the time and inclination to care so much, you get other members of your family to block them too. Utterly bizarre and quite sad behaviour. She must have more of an empty brain than I thought.

I quite enjoyed watching Stacey's stories - I know a lot of you don't like her, but it was part of my daily routine all the same. I've never messaged her or commented on her posts. I certainly won't be supporting her family in any way from now. I'm shocked she would participate in such nasty behaviour - what people say about her here, being nasty and awful, is clearly correct.
People get very defensive about incorrect grammar and spelling. The first thing I notice about certain posts is an incorrect spelling but I would never think to point it out.

Reactions: 6
People get very defensive about incorrect grammar and spelling. The first thing I notice about certain posts is an incorrect spelling but I would never think to point it out.
Don’t think it was posts the person was pointing out. The Label Lady runs a business and often mis spells the labels and blames the customer. Alan Sugar funded the business and it looks like the stuff you’d find on a primary school Christmas fete but inflated prices. All fakey fakey tend best buddies with the followers/shoppers/🐑

Reactions: 36
That's completely different though. Grammar mistakes on a forum post don't matter. The woman is running a "business" based on words. She can't spell or use the right grammar. It's a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve got a toddler who’s nearly the same age as Rex, I won’t be having any more but if I did I can’t imagine locking myself in a room for weeks and just letting him crack on wondering what’s going on. I’ve said before I used to really like Stacey until she lost the ability to open her eyes but the way she’s gone with the new baby is shameful.
I also had postnatal depression and can’t think of anything worse for it than locking me and the baby in a room, I’m not Mam of the year far from it but even I know that Mamas and babies need fresh air and a bit of routine. She’s not helping herself, Rose or the boys at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Don’t think it was posts the person was pointing out. The Label Lady runs a business and often mis spells the labels and blames the customer. Alan Sugar funded the business and it looks like the stuff you’d find on a primary school Christmas fete but inflated prices. All fakey fakey tend best buddies with the followers/shoppers/🐑
Apologies! But then again they’re not the type to listen to strangers anyway so I wouldn’t waste your time😆

Reactions: 7
I’ve got a toddler who’s nearly the same age as Rex, I won’t be having any more but if I did I can’t imagine locking myself in a room for weeks and just letting him crack on wondering what’s going on. I’ve said before I used to really like Stacey until she lost the ability to open her eyes but the way she’s gone with the new baby is shameful.
I also had postnatal depression and can’t think of anything worse for it than locking me and the baby in a room, I’m not Mam of the year far from it but even I know that Mamas and babies need fresh air and a bit of routine. She’s not helping herself, Rose or the boys at all.
I have a 12, 5 and 2 year old and due in December. I also am lucky my husband WFH. But there is no way I would lie in bed all day, while he works, deals with the school run and toddler, so I can lock myself away with OUR child, not letting him near it and pretending it was just me and baby.
I notice not many people are sticking up for her still being in bed like they were (thank god) because it’s not normal. Especially when you have other children depending on you
However, I don’t believe she has been in her bedroom for 3 weeks. If she has, she needs a serious reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's not healthy for Rose either being stuck in that room, no fresh air, no interaction with outside noises like birds, cars. No stimulation other than being gawped constantly with a camera shoved in her face

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s insane. I have 15 months between my 2nd and 3rd and I had a 40 mins walk each way school run with double buggy for eldest who was 7. Rain or shine I had to do it. Husband travels with work a lot and I just had to crack on. Same with 4th- they were new, 3,4 and 11. School runs etc didn’t stop.it’s just unrealistic and indulgent. She’s nearly a month old. Get with the program stace you are setting yourself up to struggle now. Breastfeeding is hard but it isn’t an exclusive thing to the detriment of every other aspect of life. The show must go on.

Reactions: 17
I suspect that the self isolation is to encourage her ‘fans’ to think that she is dedicating her life to breastfeeding the silken purse. It gets her sympathy and no dares to criticise such dedication.
The real reason is more likely that it’s the only habitable room, despite its lack of heat and curtains.
Meanwhile, downstairs is miraculously being completed by the team of elves, so that when Rapunzel finally comes out of her tower for the OK magazine shoot, we will see Princess Priceless slumbering in her rose pink pram; Rex dressed in pink knit, oh and finally allowed to pose with his own dolls pram; Annexe lads dressed in their new pink Primark get up #ad, fondly stroking their only sisters head; Stacey in her pink horror ITS outfit #ad and Tanjoe in his baseball cap.
🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Relatable Stacey. Don't we all make 2m just by posting on IG?
Vulgar, selfish, thoughtless and lazy are the four traits she has overwhelmingly displayed since she gave birth.

If she’s failing to function as an adult by even leaving her room, how the hell is she allowed to look after children? If this was an average person living in a council flat in East London, social services would be on their case.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It's cruel to Rose and to her other kids how she is behaving. Wouldn't be surprised if the others, especially Rex grow up disliking Rose (which is not her fault, but Stinky's)

Reactions: 18
Rose is almost 3 weeks old now and she still has that orange jaundice look to her skin.

Our son was jaundiced and we were advised to get him out in daylight as much as possible to help.

With both our kids I was out walking (albeit slowly) them in their pram the day after they were born.

Reactions: 26
Rose is 3 weeks old now and she still has that orange jaundice look to her skin.

Our son was jaundiced and we were advised to get him out in daylight as much as possible to help.

With both our kids I was out walking (albeit slowly) them in their pram the day after they were born.
She filters the kids though doesn’t she? Hinch is the same, at one point her kid looked mahogany. Imagine filtering your kids 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Vulgar, selfish, thoughtless and lazy are the four traits she has overwhelmingly displayed since she gave birth.

If she’s failing to function as an adult by even leaving her room, how the hell is she allowed to look after children? If this was an average person living in a council flat in East London, social services would be on their case.
Abso bl**dy lutely

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Rose is almost 3 weeks old now and she still has that orange jaundice look to her skin.

The main thing that will help the jaundice is Feeding to make her poo! In this cold only her face would get sunlight anyway. I used to lie my boy on the living room floor in his nappy in the spot of sunlight!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.