Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she says she has skipped PND this time and really, I hope she has but I am thinking one of these two...

Either she hasn't and that's the reason she's shutting herself off in her room.

OR

So far, she is feeling OK but is anxious to venture out the room and participate in normal activities in the household for fear that then PND does kick in.
Having suffered from PND, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone and I hope it is neither of those scenarios. It might simply be that she has spent months turning her bedroom into a mini home exclusively for her and her favourite child, and the laziest, most gratuitous, vacuous, greediest cow in the whole wide world is relishing in it whilst doing duck all else apart from photographing Mick in the guise of ‘parenting.’

Abysmal state of affairs which is very dangerous for her sheep that watch her shite and think her behaviour is normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I kniw it’s all staged but seeing all these “perfectly staged” makes me feel bad for new mums.. So many women and men will feel inadequate seeing her stories.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I kniw it’s all staged but seeing all these “perfectly staged” makes me feel bad for new mums.. So many women and men will feel inadequate seeing her stories.
i used to feel so inadequate watching her, I truly thought she was the kind of parent I should be them snacks and the tidy house used to upset me

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Can she not even put golden child down for a minute to play with Mick? The bleeping blanket she’s wrapped in is trailing the ground.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
All the 🐑 will think aww. In reality she has all the help and family support in the world. Why did she have that new Pram. Was it another ad🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Playing happy families I’m sure the other
Boys feel left out or maybe they are glad to get away from her madness. What’s with all the tapping the pumpkins and actually doing nothing with them/
Shut up about your sanitary towels nobody’s bothered yes we know you’ve had a baby who couldn’t escape that

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Can she not even put golden child down for a minute to play with Mick? The bleeping blanket she’s wrapped in is trailing the ground.
Or even give the child to its dad? Honestly, the set up is so weird. Was yesterday the first time Joe was allowed to hold princess pickle Opal?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Finally something Stacey Solomon and I agree on; I can’t cope with her bonnet either! Oh wait, I think I’ve got my wires crossed again haven’t I?! Hmmmmm, well this is awkward… 😳
View attachment 826393
I don’t like to just be negative, but after careful consideration of the outfit, well, it’s got no redeeming features has it?! 🤔🤷‍♀️😐

It’s ok, I’ll get through this little mishap moment of mine as Stacey loves me! She does! Look, she says so!! She hopes I’m ok and she loves me! Thank God for Stacey, y’know, I don’t know quite what I’d do without her… 🤦‍♀️

😆😆😆
Jesus, the mouth on her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
All in orange outfits so no doubt creepy dad was there to take a impromptu photo shoot 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I have so many questions about those last stories. I don’t understand what I’ve just watched or why.
I just don’t know where to begin 😳

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What the hell is Tanjoe wearing?? Same colour as his skin 🤣
What, d’you mean he had clothes on?!🤷‍♀️😆

Perhaps if we listen carefully enough Leighton’s tapping out a message in morse code on that pumpkin; ‘please, send help, we’ve surrendered to the Opal Fruit dictatorship and I’m surrounded by lunatics…’ 😳

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor mick, have we actually seen him being properly cuddled since the favourite child was born :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wonder if we'll ever see mick Jr in pink again now that the Princess of pink is here?

Annexe lad #2 looks bored out of his brains doing his role of banging on a pumpkin

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.