Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even have this much bed rest and I had a third section.

Reactions: 10
On Dave’s stories she looks like Hoe Joe has shared his fake tan with her 😂 If it’s not a filter she needs to go for some tests. Stacey already mentioned she had newborn jaundice.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s fair to say that the vibe I get from Stacey regarding this whole situation is one of self-indulgence. Yes, she’s recently had a baby but she also does have three other children (and a step-child but it seems ridiculous to even mention him!!) and so whilst it’s understandable that she wants to concentrate somewhat on the newborn, you would hope this wouldn’t be to the detriment of her other children, but sadly this does seem to be the case. 😳 She seems to have locked herself away in the bedroom under the guise of breastfeeding and yes, whilst I know it’s an emotive subject and everyone has an opinion or experience, it feels like Stacey’s turned breastfeeding into a fricking disability!! 😆
I see so many mothers use breastfeeding as a reason ( excuse in my opinion ) for not doing so many things . In my opinion breastfeeding made things 100% easier for me and no I was not one of those that are blessed with amazing supply great latch etc . My daughter ate exclusively from one side for 17 months and my son I exclusively pumped ( which was not easier but that is another story ) for , but I did not have to think about purchasing formula or making bottles or washing bottles. Where can i heat a bottle . do i have enough formula for the day if out etc . I see so many who decided somehow that breastfeeding means their entire day revolves around just that and many women I feel the problem is they are breastfeeding but they arent actually comfortable breastfeeding so they spend more time trying to avoid feeling insecure then living life. Avoiding pool days ,school trips , library play dates because god forbid they would have to feed the child. Its very sad and of course I blame society mostly lol

I also really hate the use of the word " feed' . Like " she had a feed at 2 am " Makes it sound like we are feeding live stock on a farm or something.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Rose is almost 3 weeks old now and she still has that orange jaundice look to her skin.

Our son was jaundiced and we were advised to get him out in daylight as much as possible to help.

With both our kids I was out walking (albeit slowly) them in their pram the day after they were born.
[/QUOTE]

It could just be that she has inherited Joe’s orange colouring? She looks just like him so I guess it makes sense for her to be the same colour as him. Plus the filter will make it look worse.
Because we all filter our kids 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I really did not get on with breastfeeding. I used to sit for hours trying to feed....on the sofa watching Sally Jessy Raphael on Sky. Yes it was years ago! But what I hated even more was bottle feeding. Christ all that sterilising and steaming and washing. Feels even worse these days as you can no longer prepare in advance!

Reactions: 7
Breastfeeding a toddler with two homeschooled teenagers, 3rd section, single parent. Didn’t so much as stay in bed 1 day!
I think she’s reading here and seen all the comments about it so is purposely only posting pics with the bedroom in.

Reactions: 12
Ooh, she’s going into the garden 😱😱😱😱
To help the boys make a pumpkin patch? I’m such a tit mum, I don’t have a pumpkin patch in my garden 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ooh, she’s going into the garden 😱😱😱😱
To help the boys make a pumpkin patch? I’m such a tit mum, I don’t have a pumpkin patch in my garden 😐
Should she have planted pumpkins months ago to make a pumpkin patch lol I guess they have just bought loads to do it lol

Reactions: 9
Finally something Stacey Solomon and I agree on; I can’t cope with her bonnet either! Oh wait, I think I’ve got my wires crossed again haven’t I?! Hmmmmm, well this is awkward… 😳
E3AD35C0-A81C-4E36-A343-C5721DED48CB.jpeg

I don’t like to just be negative, but after careful consideration of the outfit, well, it’s got no redeeming features has it?! 🤔🤷‍♀️😐

It’s ok, I’ll get through this little mishap moment of mine as Stacey loves me! She does! Look, she says so!! She hopes I’m ok and she loves me! Thank God for Stacey, y’know, I don’t know quite what I’d do without her… 🤦‍♀️

😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I didn’t even have this much bed rest and I had a third section.
Same. I discharged myself the day after once baby got the ok but I had other kids to deal with. I can’t imagine laying in bed for weeks.
I hope her MH is ok and this is just a poorly judged staged tit show

I guess at least it’s not pink.
They do love orange in that house 😬
Yeah but accessorising is more than matching your baby’s clothes to her fathers skin tone. Designer she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Finally something Stacey Solomon and I agree on; I can’t cope with her bonnet either! Oh wait, I think I’ve got my wires crossed again haven’t I?! Hmmmmm, well this is awkward… 😳
View attachment 826393
I don’t like to just be negative, but after careful consideration of the outfit, well, it’s got no redeeming features has it?! 🤔🤷‍♀️😐

It’s ok, I’ll get through this little mishap moment of mine as Stacey loves me! She does! Look, she says so!! She hopes I’m ok and she loves me! Thank God for Stacey, y’know, I don’t know quite what I’d do without her… 🤦‍♀️

😆😆😆
The poor child even looks mortified to be wearing it. Plus the hand going "get that camera out of my face woman".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On creepy daves stories rose is still lying in the bed. I couldn’t think of anything worse than being stuck in my room and visitors coming there to see me

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I know she says she has skipped PND this time and really, I hope she has but I am thinking one of these two...

Either she hasn't and that's the reason she's shutting herself off in her room.

OR

So far, she is feeling OK but is anxious to venture out the room and participate in normal activities in the household for fear that then PND does kick in.

Reactions: 6
I know she says she has skipped PND this time and really, I hope she has but I am thinking one of these two...

Either she hasn't and that's the reason she's shutting herself off in her room.

OR

So far, she is feeling OK but is anxious to venture out the room and participate in normal activities in the household for fear that then PND does kick in.
Could be she's scared to 'break the bubble' so is hiding away

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.