Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow go on Lydia Bright's insta for the SS pr gift box!!! what about us mortals!
Makes you wonder if Lydia will even use any of it. All these so called celebs/influencers who bring out a clothing range, skincare,homeware range and books should look after the people who spend their hard earnt cash on this stuff. A little free gift with a purchase would be better than giving freebies to people who have more than enough money and probably don’t want or use the pr boxes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry first time poster here, this boils my blood! Then poor boys 🥺 now I am pregnant with number 4 and have 3 boys, I joke to my partner if this one isn't a girl I am leaving it at the hospital however all I care about is he/she is healthy! I certainly won't have a favourite and even if you did you wouldn't tell the whole world and completely mug those poor kids off!
Tell us Rose is your favourite, without telling us Rose is your favourite.
She's literally locked herself away in her room, to have complete bonding time, while the rest are nowhere to be seen. View attachment 823369

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry first time poster here, this boils my blood! Then poor boys 🥺 now I am pregnant with number 4 and have 3 boys, I joke to my partner if this one isn't a girl I am leaving it at the hospital however all I care about is he/she is healthy! I certainly won't have a favourite and even if you did you wouldn't tell the whole world and completely mug those poor kids off!
If that's the best photo of herself she could post, the rest must have been baaaddd.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so bored of her baby. I don’t know if she is deliberately posting unflattering pictures of the kid so she can later cry troll, but she needs to reign it waaaaaay back in! Just go back in your bubble Stace, turn your phone off and stay there.
The baby looks exactly like her, her sister and their Dad. That’s not me being a troll, it’s a fact. If she takes that as a nasty comment, that’s on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus she is setting up pictures now when they fall asleep, how dangerous Rex has no instinct to realise and he will roll over on her, yes she probably going to remove Rose when she's done her pics but come on

Also rose is looking very jaundice get her outside stacey

• Sad
Reactions: 17
No wonder Rex is fast asleep being stuck indoors with his mum & the golden child, my kids had slight jaundice & it was recommended that sunlight was helpful, I know it’s not too good weather wise now but even a little trip to the park or around the garden would help, you would think Stace would love that, people stopping her in the street to fawn over her favourite child!

Picture the scene… I can just hear Stacey’s dulcet tones now;

‘Ere Rex, be a good boy for mummy and lie down beside Rose and give her a cuddle, gently mind, GENTLE…’

Rex, delighted to be given some attention from the woman who, although once considered him an object of worship, now is at best indifferent as she has a little baby daughter to focus on, is of course more than delighted to do whatever his mother asks and so lies down with Rose, gently…

‘Good boy Rex, now we’re gonna play a game, you have to pretend to be asleep like Rose whilst mummy takes your photo! Isn’t that a good game?’

Rex, again delighted to be included squeals ‘yes, mummy!’

*SNAP, SNAP, SNAP*

‘Right, well done Rex, that was very good, now why don’t you go and find daddy whilst mummy has some important things to do with baby Rose.’

A dejected looking Rex slowly trudges out of the room looking for his Dad.😢

Stacey picks Rose up, snuggles her into her and prepares to spend the next four hours just staring… and staring… and stari… well, you get the idea!! 🤦‍♀️😆

These photo opportunities really are just too staged and obvious and it doesn’t take Einstein to be able to read her like a book; which in itself I find quite ironic given that she probably doesn’t read books very often at all!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Surely it's not normal or usual to stay indoors in bed all this time. Can't be good for baby's health and wellbeing. Wonder if the health visitor has encouraged her to take Rose for a walk in the fresh air

• Sad
I have a newborn and was chatting to a friend about feeling like I need to stick to a routine, get up and dressed, keep the house tidy etc and she suggested looking at stacey solomons insta because she “shows the reality of having a newborn” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I have a newborn and was chatting to a friend about feeling like I need to stick to a routine, get up and dressed, keep the house tidy etc and she suggested looking at stacey solomons insta because she “shows the reality of having a newborn” 🤦🏻‍♀️
yes the reality that we can all lie in bed staring at the newborn for weeks on end🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Surely it's not normal or usual to stay indoors in bed all this time. Can't be good for baby's health and wellbeing. Wonder if the health visitor has encouraged her to take Rose for a walk in the fresh air
Indeed.
Surely both she and the baby would benefit from the fresh air.
I’d go stir crazy stuck inside all the time.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.