Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo of Mick asleep with the fruity one is so staged. You can see him trying not to smile, but seriously..,, has anyone seen Zach?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She can acronym the name all she wants but it's still baby arsewash
Exactly !!! No matter how many middle names you have you dont really use them for day to day normal life, and when she becomes a swash I'm sure the soloman will be gone from all there names, so dress it up any way you can but rex and rose will always be R swash !!! Rex being Mr R swash forever!! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly !!! No matter how many middle names you have you dont really use them for day to day normal life, and when she becomes a swash I'm sure the soloman will be gone from all there names, so dress it up any way you can but rex and rose will always be R swash !!! Rex being Mr R swash forever!! 😆😆😆
I know it’s childish but;

‘Mr R Swash…teeheeheeheehee!’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So what she is really saying is she didn't have pnd with mick she was disappointed she didn't have her girl. Now she has so she is happy. Them poor bloody boys
I have a newborn and was chatting to a friend about feeling like I need to stick to a routine, get up and dressed, keep the house tidy etc and she suggested looking at stacey solomons insta because she “shows the reality of having a newborn” 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is why influencers are so dangerous!! I only have 1 kid and when she was born I was so sleep deprived and trying to do the bare minimum of cleaning and eating etc whilst hubby went back to work. Stacey will have cleaners and people waiting on her and delivering food and drink to her bedroom. Other people are taking her other kids to school and looking after them. Majority of people don’t have that luxury. Why are we the only people to see through these influencers?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Things are just getting worse. That video about this being the happiest birth/experience is so upsetting. She’s basically confirming that all she’s wanted is a girl and that she was so depressed after Mick because he wasn’t the gender she wanted.

No wonder she spent all that time doing the boys ‘kitchen’ up with Joe, she knew they’d be needing to feed themselves from it for a month when the golden child was born. All that setting up a t station in her dressing room must have been part of her plan to never leave the bedroom too. So bloody weird and so unrelatable.

I remember feeling completely terrified after I had my first child, seeing someone acting like that and pretending everything is fairytales and buttercups would have really affected me. Especially that ridiculous photo of Mick and Rose asleep together, it’s the height of Instagram wankary and so fake. She’s a vile person.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Things are just getting worse. That video about this being the happiest birth/experience is so upsetting. She’s basically confirming that all she’s wanted is a girl and that she was so depressed after Mick because he wasn’t the gender she wanted.

No wonder she spent all that time doing the boys ‘kitchen’ up with Joe, she knew they’d be needing to feed themselves from it for a month when the golden child was born. All that setting up a t station in her dressing room must have been part of her plan to never leave the bedroom too. So bloody weird and so unrelatable.

I remember feeling completely terrified after I had my first child, seeing someone acting like that and pretending everything is fairytales and buttercups would have really affected me. Especially that ridiculous photo of Mick and Rose asleep together, it’s the height of Instagram wankary and so fake. She’s a vile person.
And the bath and tea station too, she’s set it up perfectly so she can stay in her mother-daughter bubble and keep the contact with the boys at a bare minimum

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Interestingly on Joe's picture crerpy Dave commented about Joe getting a cuddle in he never? Does this mean its rare Joe or maybe anyone is allowed to cuddle her? Maybe a bit of dajavu for Joe??!

Reactions: 12
Interestingly on Joe's picture crerpy Dave commented about Joe getting a cuddle in he never? Does this mean its rare Joe or maybe anyone is allowed to cuddle her? Maybe a bit of dajavu for Joe??!
Yes interesting that Dave is surprised that Rose’s actual father might have a cuddle with her. I hope Joe is getting lots of time with her as well as Stacey is

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Can't believe she's using those hideous dummies 🤦‍♀️
It a fashion statement for Stacey she don't care its not the right shape or size for poor little rose, they are for older babies not newborns the size of the teats on them is ridiculous to put in her little mouth! Not like its round 4 or anything 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It a fashion statement for Stacey she don't care its not the right shape or size for poor little rose, they are for older babies not newborns the size of the teats on them is ridiculous to put in her little mouth! Not like its round 4 or anything 😂
Hmmm she does have the Swash mouth 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I could just imagine if there was such a thing as smelly vision hiw that photo of Hoe with the baby would smell. I’m sure his armpits stink and he always looks dirty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
‘Love from me Rex & Rose”…
(Zach and Leighton who??)
and as for Harry…!

I just think Stacey’s desire to lock herself away in her room with her baby SO weird when she has other kids to supposedly look after. It goes against instinct! My second born had tongue tie issues in the beginning and I remember the health visitor advising I spend as much time as possible cuddling the baby in bed to promote latch / milk supply! My reply was that I didn’t have that luxury as I was also responsible for a 2.5 year old! I love both my children dearly but the reality is a newborn who is also a younger sibling simply has to slot in around the needs and routine of its elder siblings. That means a lot of being put down in cots / pranks / bouncy chairs and going on many car rides as needed. Despite Stacey’s wealth she should still feel that need to connect with her other children and be there for them!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My immediate thought too!

I had no clue who the child was with Hoe. I thought it was Rex with a severe hair cut. That dummy makes her look way older than a newborn. How ridiculous!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
and as for Harry…!

I just think Stacey’s desire to lock herself away in her room with her baby SO weird when she has other kids to supposedly look after. It goes against instinct! My second born had tongue tie issues in the beginning and I remember the health visitor advising I spend as much time as possible cuddling the baby in bed to promote latch / milk supply! My reply was that I didn’t have that luxury as I was also responsible for a 2.5 year old! I love both my children dearly but the reality is a newborn who is also a younger sibling simply has to slot in around the needs and routine of its elder siblings. That means a lot of being put down in cots / pranks / bouncy chairs and going on many car rides as needed. Despite Stacey’s wealth she should still feel that need to connect with her other children and be there for them!
She could still shot Opal Fruit in a sling to keep her close. But mooning over her on the bed instead of getting up and about is crazy.

admittedly when I had my baby I didn’t leave my house for the first 3-4 weeks or so and even then it was to hobble down the road and back but I had a traumatic c section and still had a shower and fresh clothes on every morning. It helped me feel sane after the night feeds.
Anyway. In short. Stacey’s a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve actually been recommended soothers with that shape teat when breastfeeding newborns. By lactation consultants, apparently the shape is better for small babies, and they’re more likely to switch between those and breast.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.