Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s got Bingo with the predicted monogrammed clothing? Wonder if relatable new mum Stace is out of bed after two weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is so coming…. Rosie and Rex children's clothing. How calculated are these instagrammers nothing they do is without a money making spin even down to the names they choose

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I cannot DEAL with the personalised baby clothes 😩 such a waste as they can’t be passed onto other people when they don’t fit anymore! Sorry but it sends me into a rage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I cannot DEAL with the personalised baby clothes 😩 such a waste as they can’t be passed onto other people when they don’t fit anymore! Sorry but it sends me into a rage 😂
Plus it’s so chavvy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry if covered but find it odd Joe hasn’t posted at all on his grid that he’s literally had a baby daughter? I know there was video gate but bit odd? Just posting ADs only and nothing else doesn’t get much credibility

Reactions: 12
Why do her and hinch put their kids names on everything? Do they actually want them to get kidnapped??? You literally post them every day to 5 million strangers do you really need to put their names on them to ?? Don’t worry hun we know exactly what they look like and where they live like probablt thousands of dirty pedos viewing your profiles do 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The whole name things make even less sense, it’s not like they are out and about att the corner shop let alone say at alton towers oh excuse I’ve lost my baby but her names on the front so I’m sure they will bring her back there world know my baby’s called opal fruit princess pickle five names 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, on Stacey’s ‘gram she’s announcing that Opal Fruit’s two weeks old today. Only two weeks?! Sheesh, I could have sworn it was longer than that, it’s felt like years! 🤷‍♀️😆

In contrast, Joe Swash’s post is how he’s ‘exploring some plant based pies with Angellica Bell’ for Tesco. Funny how different folk find different things important eh?! 🤦‍♀️ Mind, considering how sick of hearing about that bloody baby I am and he’s got to live with it, I suppose it’s not to be surprised! 😂

I suppose the viewer comes away taking from it what really matters… plant based pies you say?! Hmmm, how intriguing… 🤔😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, on Stacey’s ‘gram she’s announcing that Opal Fruit’s two weeks old today. Only two weeks?! Sheesh, I could have sworn it was longer than that, it’s felt like years! 🤷‍♀️😆

In contrast, Joe Swash’s post is how he’s ‘exploring some plant based pies with Angellica Bell’ for Tesco. Funny how different folk find different things important eh?! 🤦‍♀️ Mind, considering how sick of hearing about that bloody baby I am and he’s got to live with it, I suppose it’s not to be surprised! 😂

I suppose the viewer comes away taking from it what really matters… plant based pies you say?! Hmmm, how intriguing… 🤔😆😆😆
Not too long ago he was flogging a meat feast with pepparami… can people at least be consistent with the shite they’re peddling

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I wonder if he has a smaller private Instagram account for family & friends that he posts on?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.