Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole name things make even less sense, it’s not like they are out and about att the corner shop let alone say at alton towers oh excuse I’ve lost my baby but her names on the front so I’m sure they will bring her back there world know my baby’s called opal fruit princess pickle five names 😉😉😉
It’s more worrying that anybody could go up to them and know their name especially on the bag packs !!

Reactions: 5
Considering Staceys dad seems to be able to post whatever he likes regarding Harry I find it hard to believe that Stacy isn’t allowed. I think she just doesn’t like him & it would explain why Joe seems to take him away a lot at weekends. She has plenty of opportunities to refer to the younger kids older brothers but only ever acknowledges her own. If she wasn’t allowed mention Harry she could at least say brothers rather than just name her own. Only for I followed Joe briefly I’d never have known Harry existed in her world.
Yes my thoughts exactly ,I feel the issue lies with her!!

Reactions: 8
Lucky Roseetcetcetc has a Brother, 2 x half brothers and a Step brother. Maybe dopey Stace is confused with them all too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New here and God am I glad I've found this thread. This woman gets right on my pip.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think he is that good looking to be honest probably on the same level as her he is a bit Skelton like. Skeltor and zombie for Halloween hire 😂🤣🦇👻🦇
If you’ve been to dagenham you’ll know it’s not full of the finest looking people. Stacey and decomposing sister are probably about average for that tit hole

It’s more worrying that anybody could go up to them and know their name especially on the bag packs !!
at this point she may as well just print their bleeping advertising fees shes that shameless 🙄 imagine popping a kid out your vag and your first thought is to plaster them on Instagram to 5 million people ? She’s tapped

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was thinking same you😂 Leighton & Harry are handsome little chaps that always seem clean too, compared to Morticia & Gomez Addams.
This is all I see when the Feral 1 is posted
How very dare you. Morticia and Gomez are always immaculately turned out and have a long lasting deep true love story. I think we can all agree Joe and Stacey are bogging and aren’t exactly relationship goals as the kids say. She doesn’t seem to even like him and he’s as annoying as a bout of thrust on a hot day 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When did Rex go from being a sweet looking baby to looking like… that? Christ :/
Iv always thought he was not cute, and I don’t find the baby cute either and I’m not sorry about it 😈
Sick of seeing them plastered everywhere not even Instagram it’s on fb too who gives a tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This woman is plastered everywhere. Why are people so obsessed with her? What is so special about a woman who openly tells you she doesn't wash?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.