Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The names on the outfits just boil my p*ss.
Who the bloody hell in a handcart can she pass that on to? We had EarthShot last night showing us how we are all screwing this planet? Not me mate, my eBay; Vinted & charity shop finds are recycling at their best.
These bloody zelebs have a lot to answer for. Plugging the sweat shop produced tat from Primark and ITS; kitting their kids out in personalised clothing, and wearing tena pants for 2 weeks because she can’t be arsed to wash her knickers, is so bloody ethical not 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Who the bloody hell in a handcart can she pass that on to? We had EarthShot last night showing us how we are all screwing this planet? Not me mate, my eBay; Vinted & charity shop finds are recycling at their best.
These bloody zelebs have a lot to answer for. Plugging the sweat shop produced tat from Primark and ITS; kitting their kids out in personalised clothing, and wearing tena pants for 2 weeks because she can’t be arsed to wash her knickers, is so bloody ethical not 😡
Everything is disposable to this mentality.
Cheap tit, same as everyone else has, binned in a few months when it falls apart, straight to landfill.

Someone I follow on Instagram has posted these side by side comparisons of Stacey's Primark range and her "inspirations"...HOW are they getting away with such blatant rip offs?! I know cheaper brands often steal ideas, but this is too much, surely?
Indie designers have been increasingly successful taking on bigger companies that blatantly copy their designs.
I really hope primark and ss are slammed for this.
It needs loads of publicity.

This just popped up on my Instagram. WTActualFuck is that tit?
Holy fuuuuuuuck.
That's terrifying!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They are a one time wear to her she doesn't have to pay so she doesn't care! She will never have the same outfit on again now the freebies are coming in

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Do we know for sure that its Harry's mum who has said stacey isnt to post his pic on social media??? Didnt somone say dippy dave had pictures of the boys and harry up over the weekend????
Wouldnt surprise me if it's just scanky stace who wont accept him so just pretends hes not there!!
Shes such thick witch she could have a great story if shes no longer breast feeding, would help a lot of mums who arnt able to breast feed for whatever reason Instead of pretending !!!
I just cant get my head around the fact that shes stayed upstairs since opal fruits was born,she must have a nanny,cook and house keeper running the house!!! There is no reason atall to be staying in bed for over 2 weeks now, didn't she show us at least 3 different cribs she had for her ??? The strange circle shaped one for putting her in while downstairs??? The huge pram forw walks?? An actual cot in pink palace??? And the one next to her bed !!
Also my final moan but for gods sake will that baby ever wear anything that isnt pink !!!! I've not seen her in any other colour yet, yes we know she a girl and " you just love her sooo muchh" but there are so many other colours out there stace!!!!

Reactions: 9
Do we know for sure that its Harry's mum who has said stacey isnt to post his pic on social media??? Didnt somone say dippy dave had pictures of the boys and harry up over the weekend????
Wouldnt surprise me if it's just scanky stace who wont accept him so just pretends hes not there!!
Shes such thick witch she could have a great story if shes no longer breast feeding, would help a lot of mums who arnt able to breast feed for whatever reason Instead of pretending !!!
I just cant get my head around the fact that shes stayed upstairs since opal fruits was born,she must have a nanny,cook and house keeper running the house!!! There is no reason atall to be staying in bed for over 2 weeks now, didn't she show us at least 3 different cribs she had for her ??? The strange circle shaped one for putting her in while downstairs??? The huge pram forw walks?? An actual cot in pink palace??? And the one next to her bed !!
Also my final moan but for gods sake will that baby ever wear anything that isnt pink !!!! I've not seen her in any other colour yet, yes we know she a girl and " you just love her sooo muchh" but there are so many other colours out there stace!!!!
Considering Staceys dad seems to be able to post whatever he likes regarding Harry I find it hard to believe that Stacy isn’t allowed. I think she just doesn’t like him & it would explain why Joe seems to take him away a lot at weekends. She has plenty of opportunities to refer to the younger kids older brothers but only ever acknowledges her own. If she wasn’t allowed mention Harry she could at least say brothers rather than just name her own. Only for I followed Joe briefly I’d never have known Harry existed in her world.

Reactions: 13
Anyone see Stacey's sisters story???? Her husband 'didn't know he had instagram and didn't know how to search' but his feed is full of bikini ladies??🤣🤣
You have to give the man a break; he is married to her of the undead after all!! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Exactly this. Personalised landfill- why do people think it’s good?! That item is no good to anyone so once she’s grown out of it it’s in the bin (and babies grow faster than adults Stace hun). I watched Earthshot too and I can see a David Attenborough (the big dog let’s face it- what a guy) growing in despair at her choices. It’s one of the very worst things about her

Reactions: 12
Anyone see Stacey's sisters story???? Her husband 'didn't know he had instagram and didn't know how to search' but his feed is full of bikini ladies??🤣🤣
Why would you post this for the world to see! That is so odd. I can only imagine she’s going for the “I’m not like other girls” narrative and “hey it’s cool if my husband goes to strip clubs because I’m a COOL WIFE”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Considering Staceys dad seems to be able to post whatever he likes regarding Harry I find it hard to believe that Stacy isn’t allowed. I think she just doesn’t like him & it would explain why Joe seems to take him away a lot at weekends. She has plenty of opportunities to refer to the younger kids older brothers but only ever acknowledges her own. If she wasn’t allowed mention Harry she could at least say brothers rather than just name her own. Only for I followed Joe briefly I’d never have known Harry existed in her world.
You have a point… it’s hard to know what is the truth to be honest. It’s all smoke and bloody mirrors with her, one thing one moment and one the next, none of it consistent and all skewed to portray the view that Stacey wants the world to see. She loves to think people believe all the crap she comes out with and she is either deluded enough to think that people fall for it, or arrogant enough to not care and either way, I don’t think it’s anywhere near a reflection of the truth. I think she must be nearing saturation point and she’s got to the stage where she’s told so many stories and lies that not even she knows what’s real anymore. 🤷‍♀️😳

I think what is obvious and she makes abundantly clear is her feelings towards Joe having a child that’s not hers. There’s a resentment there which clearly affects how Stacey responds to Harry and despite her ‘I’m so ditzy’ act, she knows that the little sly digs and snide comments are hurtful and they seem to be very much intentional. That, in my opinion is abhorrent, there’s no other way to describe it, but then again, regardless of my dislike of her, I don’t think she’s a very nice woman at all.😐🤨

What’s disappointing is how Stacey, supposedly the adult in this situation, is behaving. Whether she can post about Harry or not, she makes no effort to include him and whilst Joe was crap at first, at least he’s trying hard now. I can’t imagine that Stacey makes it easy for him and more than likely begrudges the time he spends with Harry rather than Zach, Leighton or Rex (not Opal Fruit, obviously, no one but Stacey gets to have Opal Fruit, she’s hers!! 😆🤨).

Stacey knows that she has a hardcore following of sheep who don’t question what she does or how she’s behaving but if she’s not careful it will picked up on and other people will judge her adversely because of it. Tbh, Harry’s probably better off without her; he has his mum and family on her side, he’s got Joe and then dodgy Dave and fishing and the various activities he enjoys on the other. Stacey therefore needs to be no more than an irritation or annoyance in the background to him, which when you think of it is actually quite a fitting tribute and where she belongs!! 😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are blatant copies.

Edited to add that I just checked and she follows bamboo bamboo UK on Instagram.
She more than follows them- where and how to we report this? I want this plastered everywhere. Sick of this woman and gutted for these companies whose talent and hard work is down the drain because of this money grabber and her idiot fans
125A75FF-E3CC-477C-BF1F-8741C2E2AA02.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.