Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m happy to lead the singalong on the bus bound for hell…

‘ALTOGETHER NOW;

She’ll be coming round the mountain when she comes…’

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Erm, don't usually venture on here but did little Rose not look extremely uncomfortable in that video of Rex hugging her? 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I had to unfollow when that Labels from the Crypt sister kept popping up. I’m not a fan of Halloween 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Erm, don't usually venture on here but did little Rose not look extremely uncomfortable in that video of Rex hugging her? 😕
Very much so. ☹ Poor little mite just looks completely bewildered as well, like ‘who is this and what the hell is this place?!’ 😳

What I also find troubling however is rather than stop him or check Rose was ok, Stacey carries on filming blindly; can’t let a ‘gram opportunity like that be passed up on it seems?! 🤦‍♀️ Each to their own and everyone does things differently and all and I would never call anyone up on things saying ‘the way I do x, y or z is especially right whereas the way you do things is especially wrong’ but with something like that surely it would be common sense that would dictate how you reacted?

Pfffft, I dunno, I just don’t get what goes on in that head of hers most of the time. 🤷‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 16
Rex is 2 I can remember my baby boy saying he wanted his sister to go back now. Such a confusing time for him. Love him or hate him he’s still a baby and all of a sudden he’s been cast aside because queen Stacey has always wanted a girl. My heart bleeds for all those boys they must all feel a bit miffed
i agree and I don’t believe she’d have stopped trying for a baby till she got a girl. Them boys were just not enough for her

Reactions: 20
See she's continued with wearing pink all the time since the birth of the pink pickle? 🤔 How very sad. .
She didnt wear blue constantly after having the annexe lads did she?

Im wondering if the silly shut eyes smiling look is actually a thing because those god awful lashes are so laden down with sleep and gunk?
Just a thought, she's such a soap dodger I'd not be at all surprised 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Very much so. ☹ Poor little mite just looks completely bewildered as well, like ‘who is this and what the hell is this place?!’ 😳

What I also find troubling however is rather than stop him or check Rose was ok, Stacey carries on filming blindly; can’t let a ‘gram opportunity like that be passed up on it seems?! 🤦‍♀️ Each to their own and everyone does things differently and all and I would never call anyone up on things saying ‘the way I do x, y or z is especially right whereas the way you do things is especially wrong’ but with something like that surely it would be common sense that would dictate how you reacted?

Pfffft, I dunno, I just don’t get what goes on in that head of hers most of the time. 🤷‍♀️🤔
Grid post looks like she's crying because Rex shouted down her ear as well. Even if that's not what happened, review what your posting because it looks... weird?

Reactions: 15
Did you know that SS had a baby girl and called her Rose?

She kept that bloody quiet! Wish she’d post some pics. 🙄😉
Wow I didn’t know I have been spending all my time in my mothers Annexe and now going to visit several of my friends in their Annexes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some/most newborn babies have a face only their mothers can find beautiful.
I didn’t think all mine were. In fact one was an ugly little buggar, but he smoothed out and got quite cute around 3 months 🤣
R&R have inherited the big Swash gob. I’m sure once their faces grow to match it will be ok.
I was thinking baby Roe is not gonna be fitting in that swish pram or the trapped limbs hazard crib, if she doesn’t get taken off that bloody bed soon.
My brain hasn’t woken up yet but all I read was lizard crib not limbs hazard crib 🤣🤣

im guna go make a coffee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t think all mine were. In fact one was an ugly little buggar, but he smoothed out and got quite cute around 3 months 🤣
R&R have inherited the big Swash gob. I’m sure once their faces grow to match it will be ok.
I was thinking baby Roe is not gonna be fitting in that swish pram or the trapped limbs hazard crib, if she doesn’t get taken off that bloody bed soon.
“Baby Rose’s first night in her own room 😭
“Mum I’m 18”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she’s not allowed post Photos of Harry or even mention his name she could at least say ‘your brothers’ instead of naming her own 3, she’s just making herself look like even more of a witch.
She honestly sounds like she’s off her head on something in that breastfeeding clip she did on her stories today.
She’s definitely the type that scores points off the exes Harry’s mum Leighton’s Dad.

Reactions: 9
Wow I didn’t know I have been spending all my time in my mothers Annexe and now going to visit several of my friends in their Annexes
I’m not dropping any heavy hints here or anything but I’m still waiting for an annexe invitation. Oh and saving up for the day I can afford an annexe of my very own. We’ve all got to have a dream, right?! 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘I’m just like you’ she trills, before putting her sons on the shuttle bus to take then back to the annexe to fend for themselves. She then returns to Pickle Cottage to stare longingly at Opal Fruit for hours on end whilst studiously avoiding the two year old, that until recently she devoted every waking moment to. Just like us eh Stacey?! Bollocks you are! 🤦‍♀️😳😆😆
Opal Fruit!! I’m dying!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
God when my daughter came out she wasn't the best looking lol a fat scrunched up gave and couldn't open one eye luckily she's beautiful now lol

Reactions: 5
From the side profile in the latest grid post you can see the baby has the exact same shaped face as her and the sister. Them female Solomon genes are strong

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A) it’s the sudden use of the 🦖 emoji for me 😂
B) there is no way on gods green earth that there would be any rule, legally or just between the 2 sets of parents, that would restrict the use of the number 4 when it comes to mentioning how many brothers the other emoji has. She’s a witch, it’s vile, it’s cruel and I hope that Harry has a similar set up to Leighton, in that his other parent has an amazing partner that treats his as their own. Of all her faults, that’s the most disgusting one and I’m surprised Joe would want to tie himself to her any more than he had done. Even IF it was a different story IRL (which I can’t imagine) surely pretending he doesn’t exist on social media is hurtful enough as his father??

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.