Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A) it’s the sudden use of the 🦖 emoji for me 😂
B) there is no way on gods green earth that there would be any rule, legally or just between the 2 sets of parents, that would restrict the use of the number 4 when it comes to mentioning how many brothers the other emoji has. She’s a witch, it’s vile, it’s cruel and I hope that Harry has a similar set up to Leighton, in that his other parent has an amazing partner that treats his as their own. Of all her faults, that’s the most disgusting one and I’m surprised Joe would want to tie himself to her any more than he had done. Even IF it was a different story IRL (which I can’t imagine) surely pretending he doesn’t exist on social media is hurtful enough as his father??
It’s just a terrible way to treat anyone, especially a child who’s done nothing but happen to be fathered by the man that Stacey’s now got her claws into and has had children with herself. It’s the lowest of the low to take her resentment of the situation out on H and I think, despite her ‘look at me I’m so giggly and harmless’ persona, shows her true colours; she’s a malicious and spiteful, bitter woman who has become so used to getting her own way that she behaves like a spoilt brat when she doesn’t. She hates the fact that H’s mum won’t just let her post about him whenever the fancy takes her and her resentment of this and the whole situation in fact colours the way she behaves. 😡

She’s no more than a bully, a grown woman picking on a ten year old boy as things aren’t going the way she wants. She should be ashamed frankly. 🤬🤨

Reactions: 18
It’s just a terrible way to treat anyone, especially a child who’s done nothing but happen to be fathered by the man that Stacey’s now got her claws into and has had children with herself. It’s the lowest of the low to take her resentment of the situation out on H and I think, despite her ‘look at me I’m so giggly and harmless’ persona, shows her true colours; she’s a malicious and spiteful, bitter woman who has become so used to getting her own way that she behaves like a spoilt brat when she doesn’t. She hates the fact that H’s mum won’t just let her post about him whenever the fancy takes her and her resentment of this and the whole situation in fact colours the way she behaves. 😡

She’s no more than a bully, a grown woman picking on a ten year old boy as things aren’t going the way she wants. She should be ashamed frankly. 🤬🤨
She obviously takes it as a clear dig at her parenting to as she posts lots of photos of her kids. I like Harry’s mum 🤣

Reactions: 9
Why do none of her followers pull her up on this ? I think out of everything it’s one of the worse things it’s just so blatant

Reactions: 7

Have I missed something? Who’s the ten year old boy she’s picking on? 🤔

Have I missed something? Who’s the ten year old boy she’s picking on? 🤔
It’s Harry, Joe’s son. She made some comment yesterday about Rose having 3 brothers when of course, Harry included, she has 4. It’s all very snide, and this isn’t the first occasion that Harry’s been publically omitted. 😤

Harry’s mum has also said that Stacey’s not allowed to post pictures etc of him on Instagram, which to Stacey is like preventing her from accessing oxygen as if she doesn’t post about something on the ‘gram, then it’s like it never happened! Despite the fact she has Zach and Leighton from previous relationships (and who both have healthy and positive relationships with their fathers and, from what’s posted anyway, with Joe too), it does seem to really goad her that a) Joe has another child and b) that child’s mother has stopped her doing what Stacey does best; plastering every mortal thing on social media!😳

I think that’s about everything!
She obviously takes it as a clear dig at her parenting to as she posts lots of photos of her kids. I like Harry’s mum 🤣
I do too!! I think she’s played a blinder!! I mean, it must be a bit galling having had to bring Harry up without Joe as ‘he wasn’t ready’, but now he is and is playing happy families with Stacey expects to just swoop in like super-dad, but I think her response is very measured and dignified! Plus it’s hits Stacey right where it hurts her most, absolutely cracking move!! 😆😆

Reactions: 20
It’s Harry, Joe’s son. She made some comment yesterday about Rose having 3 brothers when of course, Harry included, she has 4. It’s all very snide, and this isn’t the first occasion that Harry’s been publically omitted. 😤

Harry’s mum has also said that Stacey’s not allowed to post pictures etc of him on Instagram, which to Stacey is like preventing her from accessing oxygen as if she doesn’t post about something on the ‘gram, then it’s like it never happened! Despite the fact she has Zach and Leighton from previous relationships (and who both have healthy and positive relationships with their fathers and, from what’s posted anyway, with Joe too), it does seem to really goad her that a) Joe has another child and b) that child’s mother has stopped her doing what Stacey does best; plastering every mortal thing on social media!😳

I think that’s about everything!

I do too!! I think she’s played a blinder!! I mean, it must be a bit galling having had to bring Harry up without Joe as ‘he wasn’t ready’, but now he is and is playing happy families with Stacey expects to just swoop in like super-dad, but I think her response is very measured and dignified! Plus it’s hits Stacey right where it hurts her most, absolutely cracking move!! 😆😆
Oh haha sorry I’m sure H is about 14/15 isn’t he? I was thinking he had another child for a minute 😂

Reactions: 4
I agree with you. I’m going to hell for it. He’s only two. He’s innocent. I AM AWARE OF ALL OF THIS. But his face… I just hate it. Probably because I’ve been so over exposed to it. Plus that mouth is unfortunately big
He's a child for God sake. Slag Stacey off but calling a child is a bit much

Reactions: 16
They are blatant copies.

Edited to add that I just checked and she follows bamboo bamboo UK on Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Someone I follow on Instagram has posted these side by side comparisons of Stacey's Primark range and her "inspirations"...HOW are they getting away with such blatant rip offs?! I know cheaper brands often steal ideas, but this is too much, surely?
surely that’s complete copyright violation ?!!

Her whole tap to tidy book was a rip off copy off Pinterest, both sisters are copy cat scam artists who profit off others ideas. They have the cheek to say they make them too and have worked so hard on them, as if they sit in the factories. Idiots

Reactions: 28
Someone I follow on Instagram has posted these side by side comparisons of Stacey's Primark range and her "inspirations"...HOW are they getting away with such blatant rip offs?! I know cheaper brands often steal ideas, but this is too much, surely?
Yes I thought Rex used to eat out of one's that looked like that she had just copied them! Hope they sue lol

Reactions: 17
She definitely picked two R names on purpose! She's sees them as a family of four with the add on children Zach and Leighton and when she feels like it Harry she could say your 4 brothers but she choses not too!
This is sooo accurate! Also she doesn't really even need to say "your 3 brothers" etc she could just say "your brothers" and then that would include her stepson

Reactions: 30
We called ours Cyril sneer for a bit
my eldest son looked like a hairy pig. I can remember telling everyone I’d given birth to a hairy pig with blue feet 🤫 he’s now almost 18 and beautiful. His face is on the side of local buses advertising sports courses!

• Haha
  • Heart
She has ripped off small businesses!

good on Harry’s mum I wouldn’t want my kid posted on the gram and shared with 4 mil strangers. Stacey should stop excluding him in her posts, rose has 4 brothers.

im pro breastfeeding but she didn’t need to keep showing it.

Reactions: 9
Oh haha sorry I’m sure H is about 14/15 isn’t he? I was thinking he had another child for a minute 😂
Well, where did those 4 years go eh?!? Time flies!! He was officially ten at some point in his life, just not now it seems!! 🤦‍♀️ 😂

Saying that, I’d absolutely love it if he did have another kid knocking about somewhere, a daughter at that, the look on Stacey’s face alone would be priceless!! 😆 She wouldn’t be flashing such a big gormless toothy grin then I shouldn’t imagine!! 😂

She’s still vile for being so awful towards him. It’s just me; I’m a really placid person and absolutely hate confrontation, I’ll put up with all sorts and not complain, but the one thing I hate more than anything are bullies. It’s just such a nasty thing to do and Stacey for one should know better. Saying that, she’s clearly not above ripping off businesses and claiming ideas and products that aren’t hers as her own so a little thing like bullying a kid isn’t going to bother her. Cow bag! 🤬😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.