Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder when all the gifted baby stuff will be arriving. 1styears normally gift personalised boxes of goodies - they wait for the name to be revealed then send! All for publicity. a total prat!
Hello 👋 long time lurker, first time poster, fully converted to the lies of skanky soloman.

Find it strange that she hasn’t mentioned the new Primark tat. But can’t get out of my head the similarities between the little pickle branding on her stuff with a company called Little Pickle Goods, who have previously gifted SS items, honestly, have a look at their IG page, the similarities! For someone who just loves small businesses she’s absolutely ripped them off. I’d be so pissed and upset if I was them!

Does not sit right with me at all 😡
Very interesting just had a look on the pickle goods page and she was using little pickle on clothes in 2018 ! Definitely looks like Stacey has just ripped off a small business! It’s obvious she can’t come up with her own ideas

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Hinch was there the other day and Stacey didn’t mention that either.
She probably doesn’t mention it so that it can’t mess up her prerecords. Well, she hopes anyway!
There ain’t no way Hinch was going to pass up on a ‘grammable opportunity like a new baby!! Stacey Solomon’s new baby at that!! She’d also cobbled together some kind of modified crate/cut up broom handles box thing into a baby bundle; crafting skills at their finest as you can imagine, so she wouldn’t want the monumental occasion of that being handed over to go undocumented on the socials either. 🤦‍♀️😆

Christ, I tell you something, I couldn’t be bothered with all the faff and carry on it takes to be an influencer. If I want to nip to the shops or to see a friend that’s what I want to do, not to be filming it all and then narrating and montages and bloody music and eurrghhhhh, bore off!! Now I really do sound old!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
I suspect when they bought that house they thought happily ever after and now haven taken on more problems and issues than they could possibly imagine.
Probably needs new central heating and re-wiring, possibly plumbing pipes all updated aswell as all new flooring, kitchen. Then there’s the swimming pool on top of everything else and now a new baby. Can’t believe they were thick enough to not think this through.
I suspect what Stacey wants, Stacey gets and Joe gives in. She’s a bleeping spoilt child who’s got above herself.🤬

Reactions: 20
For gods sake give it a rest woman. You would think she was the only one to give birth to a girl. It’s getting tiresome now

• Sick
Reactions: 23
When she had Rex did she always post stories saying how much she loved him 🤔 i don't remember the fuss when he was born like it is with the princess pickle. Honestly where is Rex lately 🤔 he was always by her side now he is in annexxe🤣

Reactions: 10
Ooooooh that woman!! Just when I think she couldn’t irritate me any more she proves me wrong once again! 🤬

Yes, I know she’s always wanted a baby daughter and now she has one so congrats and all but why oh why does does she have to do that stupid breathy voice? Then as if the stupid breathy voice isn’t enough she does that inane giggle which is just about enough to drive me over the edge. I know she barely speaks ‘normally’ at the best of times but her usual squawk is mildly less annoying than that combo! 🤦‍♀️😆

Reactions: 15
For gods sake give it a rest woman. You would think she was the only one to give birth to a girl. It’s getting tiresome now
Put the baby in its crib fgs- constantly on the bed. Who’s looking after the other kids-
#Getoutofthebedroom and carry on Stacey

Stacey it’s really NOT pass remarkable that you love your baby so much. You’re no different to anyone else. We all love our children. However, we don’t all treat our children as a cash cow or expose them to the world for engagement. You’re not at all relatable and you’re definitely not genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
My daughter has the F&F sleepsuit Rose is wearing… everytime I see it on Instagram I roll my eyes. Well I’m going to get a hernia in my eye sockets because she’s worn it for about 5 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Very interesting just had a look on the pickle goods page and she was using little pickle on clothes in 2018 ! Definitely looks like Stacey has just ripped off a small business! It’s obvious she can’t come up with her own ideas
You would imagine if this was the case they would have some rights to sue her or stop her using this as they had the brand name first? Then again you don't know what goes on in the back round of things. All I know is that I now hate the word and anytime I hear it all I can see is her squinty face and toothy stupid smile.

Ooooooh that woman!! Just when I think she couldn’t irritate me any more she proves me wrong once again! 🤬

Yes, I know she’s always wanted a baby daughter and now she has one so congrats and all but why oh why does does she have to do that stupid breathy voice? Then as if the stupid breathy voice isn’t enough she does that inane giggle which is just about enough to drive me over the edge. I know she barely speaks ‘normally’ at the best of times but her usual squawk is mildly less annoying than that combo! 🤦‍♀️😆
Totally!! The breathy voice is just the WORST!! 🤬
I really hope the baby has a massive explosive tit that sprays into skanks mouth. Probably be the closest to a wash Stacey would ever have 💩

• Haha
I wonder if saying ‘I just love her so much’ every fecking day makes SS think she’s better than all of us. Even without seeing her gormless face, we know the expression. I honestly can’t abide the woman and her fake, cringy posts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I wonder if saying ‘I just love her so much’ every fecking day makes SS think she’s better than all of us. Even without seeing her gormless face, we know the expression. I honestly can’t abide the woman and her fake, cringy posts.
I mean why is she even saying she loves her so much? Isn’t that a given? Would be pretty weird and horrible if she didn’t love her.
I have never felt the need to tell others, never mind strangers that I love my child.
She’s an insufferable bleep.

Reactions: 26
Where’s Rex? Do we need to start a campaign 🤔 Poor lad out of sight out of mind. Maybe she FaceTimes him in the annexe 😥

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.