Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this even in the bedroom? It doesn’t match up with the sofa being in the middle of the room in staceys stories. It might be downstairs? Does this then prove downstairs is finished?
Also if downstairs wasn’t finished I wouldn’t want all my bloody sisters kids round my house too. Unless I guess they all just hang out in the annexe.
View attachment 809033
They look like a pair of chavs with the hair like that.

Reactions: 8
Beats me why any decent business would want to be involved with fake skanky

Reactions: 7
This is someone who has shipped her older children off to sleep in a completely separate building. I doubt she gives a duck about the safety of this baby either
I think she does. I think this precious jewel will be as coddled as Mick used to be, before he was carted off to the annexe. She’ll be watching her like a hawk to make sure the boys don’t play rough with her.

Reactions: 3
I’d like to think I look more convincing asleep when I’m trying to ignore the night wakes in the hope my husband gets up first 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I were Stacey’s mother I think I’d be saying to her ‘get out bet, get yourself up and into a routine, you have a family, it’s not an illness having a baby it’s a joyous time, what are you thinking lazing in bed all day and night when you have Joe to help you’!

Reactions: 19
If I were Stacey’s mother I think I’d be saying to her ‘get out bet, get yourself up and into a routine, you have a family, it’s not an illness having a baby it’s a joyous time, what are you thinking lazing in bed all day and night when you have Joe to help you’!
I'm glad you're not my mother...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s definitely not sleeping she just wants him to say how much her and the baby are alike.
That’s so true!! You just know she’s going to make this child a complete mini me isn’t she? I can just imagine her dressing Rose in the same outfit she’s wearing, doing her hair the same and when people comment on it I can even hear her squawking now ‘I know, we’re like two peas in a pod my little Rose and me, she was even born on my birthday y’know’. 🤢🤦‍♀️

Personally I think one of the best things about kids is watching their own little personalities develop and them becoming their own people. I can’t imagine Stacey will be too keen on that though and would much prefer Rose to like the things she likes and want to do the things she does, regardless of whether she’s happy about it or not. 😐

Ah well, it’ll all end in tears I’m sure! Growing up with four older brothers there’ll be plenty of chances to join in with what I’m sure will horrify Stacey as she will deem them ‘boys games and activities’, and then once she hits her teenage years all hell will break lose as she rebels!

Actually, on the teenage front I can just see Zach and Leighton becoming the most popular lads in school in a couple years time. There’ll be no getting pissed mortal drinking cheap cider and 20/20 in random fields or at the park for any of their mates like we had to! Oh no, instead of having to do what we did and pretend we were staying at X’s house for a sleepover (when we were really roaming the streets, drunk as a Lord), their pals can legitimately say they are staying at a friends house for the night! That annexe will become teenage party central, complete with all the shenanigans that go on with teenage parties!! I’m quite looking forward to it all! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm glad you're not my mother...
Seeing as out of the two of us that I am the one with the medical degree, I can understand what this poster is saying.
a routine of sorts, for her more than the baby, could be very beneficial for her mental health.
Seeing as she had PND with Rex, her family making suggestions to get some fresh air etc could be just what she needs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Seeing as out of the two of us that I am the one with the medical degree, I can understand what this poster is saying.
a routine of sorts, for her more than the baby, could be very beneficial for her mental health.
Seeing as she had PND with Rex, her family making suggestions to get some fresh air etc could be just what she needs.
You have a valid point and I tend to agree with you, however that’s not the reason I’m commenting. 🧐

I’ve just attracted some very funny looks as I literally did laugh, well more of a snigger, out loud at;

‘Seeing as out of the two of us that I am the one with the medical degree…’

Priceless, utterly priceless!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You have a valid point and I tend to agree with you, however that’s not the reason I’m commenting. 🧐

I’ve just attracted some very funny looks as I literally did laugh, well more of a snigger, out loud at;

‘Seeing as out of the two of us that I am the one with the medical degree…’

Priceless, utterly priceless!! 😂😂😂
Why thank you 💁🏻‍♀️
Having someone with a very similar username is not the one, so I’m even more pleased I put the hard graft in for my title now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Umm fresh air doesn't cure PND. Just saying.

She will have been out of bed, no doubt, its all part of the curated 'we are in a love bubble' story that they are running with atm. She's probably been out to the shops, baby to docs etc. Poor Mad Mick's not been seen for days, Joe not mentioned. Its all for the Gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Umm fresh air doesn't cure PND. Just saying.

She will have been out of bed, no doubt, its all part of the curated 'we are in a love bubble' story that they are running with atm. She's probably been out to the shops, baby to docs etc. Poor Mad Mick's not been seen for days, Joe not mentioned. Its all for the Gram.
oh, does it not? That’s brand new information for me. I’ll have to go back and edit my post, because that’s exactly what I said, word for word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She maybe pretending to sleep so hoe Joe keeps waiting on her lol! But seriously I hope she is getting up and going outside as stuck in the bedsit for over a week isn't doing her any good that baby needs some fresh air!

Reactions: 5
I took my grandma shopping today and on the Co op radio they announced Stacey Solomon baby name like it was the bloody royal birth!! My grandma ,bless her, said , “rose is a lovely name but what a mouthful with those other names”. Too right grandma !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She couldnt make it any more obvious that her girl is now her favourite if she tried. Of course a lot of women want daughters (I'd personally say for the clothes not the attitude 😂) but boys are just as loving if not a little bit more. That poor little guy who's had nothing but 110% attention is so going to be left behind now. Like the older 2. I actually feel sorry for him. Hope she proves me wrong

Reactions: 20
You’d like to think she has been quiet as she has been spending quality time with the new baby but I bet it is just because Rex is being a f*cking nightmare 😂
I bet she’s regretting the “earth mother” lack of routine with him now that’s he’ll be wide awake until 11pm…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You’d like to think she has been quiet as she has been spending quality time with the new baby but I bet it is just because Rex is being a f*cking nightmare 😂
I bet she’s regretting the “earth mother” lack of routine with him now that’s he’ll be wide awake until 11pm…
Bet it’s his long hair making him being a nightmare too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.