Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she gave herself a bit of a lick with the facecloth before she sat beside her BFF to introduce baby Rose. 😂 😂 🙈 Or maybe she able to jump from the throne/bed into the tub to give herself a bit of a dip!

Not to be a total cow or anything but she looks not clean!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’d like to think she has been quiet as she has been spending quality time with the new baby but I bet it is just because Rex is being a f*cking nightmare 😂
I bet she’s regretting the “earth mother” lack of routine with him now that’s he’ll be wide awake until 11pm…
Indeed he will, still very much wide awake at 11pm after making himself a ‘dinner’ of smarties and quavers washed down with something fizzy and full of additives… 😳

Not that it’ll bother our Stace though, she’ll be tucked up in bed with the baby if not on her, then beside her, warm and snuggly, fire flames a-flickering with a nice warm drink and maybe a light snack for supper which she’ll have had Joe make for her as, well, although she might not have mentioned it, she’s breast feeding and needs to keep her strength up.🤨

Oh and as for her previous favourite, young Rex, there’s no need to worry as he won’t be disturbing Stacey and Rose at all. In fact, he won’t even be in the same building as them and instead he’ll be over in the annexe, no doubt climbing the walls! This parenting lark’s so much easier to deal with when you only have to cope with one child at a time eh? Sweet dreams lads! 🤦‍♀️ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I were Stacey’s mother I think I’d be saying to her ‘get out bet, get yourself up and into a routine, you have a family, it’s not an illness having a baby it’s a joyous time, what are you thinking lazing in bed all day and night when you have Joe to help you’!
She was the same when she had Rex. I think she is just inherently lazy.

Reactions: 9
97E4A2B3-44E7-4D59-8592-9C6CE6D1B448.jpeg

Who is this person with a normal smile and normal hair colour and happy children that aren’t visibly doting on one of their siblings?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
View attachment 810129
Who is this person with a normal smile and normal hair colour and happy children that aren’t visibly doting on one of their siblings?!
Doesn't even look like her, she looks a happy non fake person, why on earth has she adapted all this fake dopeyness its actually quite sad! All to make money! The boys look so happy as well, zach always looks forced now

Reactions: 30
View attachment 810129
It's quite shocking to see the change in her physical appearance! She looks so much more natural here. She looks so much harsher faced nowadays and the filters she uses do her no favours whatsoever. Quite sad to see really I used to like the 'old' her 😔

Reactions: 23
Lol joe is so thick. Doesn’t he have babies already? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a newborn that doesn’t have some open mouth whilst sleeping. Quite simply, look how tiny their anatomy is, breathing through their nose alone would be difficult to do. He isn’t the full ticket is he? Stacey sleeps with her gob open because she can’t close the thing properly because of them absolutely ridiculous teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have been seeing her primark range a lot and I’m really surprised she’s not mentioned it especially since all the home wear says little pickle on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I have been seeing her primark range a lot and I’m really surprised she’s not mentioned it especially since all the home wear says little pickle on it.
If she's technically on maternity leave I am not surprised she's not mentioned it. And since she's not "working", and therefore not "earning" (I assume an influencer is freelancer/self employed so not getting maternity pay from anyone?), she'll pretend it doesn't exist. We all know she won't advertise for free, even if it is her own collection 🤔

Eta I suppose it would have made more sense to say she's not earning and therefore not working 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.