Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if there still isn’t flooring downstairs then is does make sense to have visitors in the completed room in the house, which apart from the utility room seems to just be all their bedrooms.

Reactions: 8
Nadia and jane been in Stacey's bedroom yesterday . hence the quiteness. I don't know about you but i like to keep my bedroom private not have the world in it 🤣
They must be having work done on their living room and maybe having that extension done on the kitchen so everyone has to visit the bedroom. I wouldn’t want people in my bedroom, it would make me feel ill if I was stuck in one room most of the day.

Reactions: 15
Nadia and jane been in Stacey's bedroom yesterday . hence the quiteness. I don't know about you but i like to keep my bedroom private not have the world in it 🤣
If I was ‘resting’ in bed or in my bedroom because the rest of my mansion was being dug up and decorated, friends would not be coming to visit. I wouldn’t want anyone in my bedroom. What a weird set up….

Reactions: 18
The smell in that bedroom oh dear god and Nadia doesn't look like she smells fresh. Hopefully the Annexe is nice and clean for Jo and the 3 boys.

Reactions: 9
Do you guys think the babys name being an anagram of ROSES is coincidence or done on purpose?

Reactions: 3
So weird, that baby is being held by way too many different people... and if your whole house is a building site except for your bedroom maybe it would be better to not have visitors... she's only a week and a bit old, what's the rush!?
Anyway, what a weird thing to keep secret from your devoted followers, that your renovating the house... think that's more normal to share than all she over shared of her baby girl.

Reactions: 19
Does Stacey realise we’re still in a global pandemic? Restrictions may have eased but covid still exists. Why is she treating her baby like a pass the parcel at a toddlers party??

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why has she always got to hunch her shoulders up and tip her stupid head back? Makes her look bleeping dumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Interesting that she never mentions in her own page/stories when the LW come by but Mrs Hinch always gets something. Maybe they are more genuine friends or her being a LW is less appealing to her fans. Come to think of it apart from her bio she never really mentions LW at all considering it’s presumably her main source of income

Reactions: 10
I understand maybe work being done on rest of the house but in current situation and pandemic i wouldn't have visitors just close family at the very most . how many people been in that bedroom. Spreading droplets in a room Rose has to sleep . in a room joe and stacey have sex . i just find it so so weird . i would definitely be taking the baby to loose women green room instead when i felt ready and so on but she is too lazy for that 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Interesting that she never mentions in her own page/stories when the LW come by but Mrs Hinch always gets something. Maybe they are more genuine friends or her being a LW is less appealing to her fans. Come to think of it apart from her bio she never really mentions LW at all considering it’s presumably her main source of income
Hinch was there the other day and Stacey didn’t mention that either.
She probably doesn’t mention it so that it can’t mess up her prerecords. Well, she hopes anyway!

Reactions: 7
I would personally think it was quite odd if I was invited to meet the new baby of my ‘friend’ and because their house was being renovated I was ushered into their bedroom cum bedsit complete with sofa, free-standing bath and fireplace. You’d want to hope she has had a wash or shower of some description though as they all seem to be sitting a little close together, closer than I’d want to sit next to Stacey Solomon anyway, given her record of cleanliness, or lack of! 🤢😐

I mean is it just me or is that whole situation just not normal? You’d either have a different space to have people into where they could meet the baby or wait until the house was in a better order and you weren’t having to sit cheek to bloody jowl. Tbh anyone sensible wouldn’t feel the need to pass the poor bairn round like a cheese and pineapple hedgehog at a party (ah, showing my age there #borninthe80s 😆) given Covid and all, I mean, she does realise it’s still about right, it’s not just miraculously disappeared!? 🤔

It’s like she inhabits a different world to the rest of us, her normal is just plain, well, not normal to me, in fact it’s downright strange!! 😳😂

Reactions: 16
Also born in 86 🤣

When stacey finally makes it downstairs it's going be a whole new house she don't recognize😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The weather is exceptionally warm for the time of year visitors could just come to the garden!
Its madness all the visitors in her bedroom 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Hello 👋 long time lurker, first time poster, fully converted to the lies of skanky soloman.

Find it strange that she hasn’t mentioned the new Primark tat. But can’t get out of my head the similarities between the little pickle branding on her stuff with a company called Little Pickle Goods, who have previously gifted SS items, honestly, have a look at their IG page, the similarities! For someone who just loves small businesses she’s absolutely ripped them off. I’d be so pissed and upset if I was them!

Does not sit right with me at all 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Hello 👋 long time lurker, first time poster, fully converted to the lies of skanky soloman.

Find it strange that she hasn’t mentioned the new Primark tat. But can’t get out of my head the similarities between the little pickle branding on her stuff with a company called Little Pickle Goods, who have previously gifted SS items, honestly, have a look at their IG page, the similarities! For someone who just loves small businesses she’s absolutely ripped them off. I’d be so pissed and upset if I was them!

Does not sit right with me at all 😡
EDIT - it’s actually Pickle Goods, but it’s still a tit move by her

Reactions: 7
I understand maybe work being done on rest of the house but in current situation and pandemic i wouldn't have visitors just close family at the very most . how many people been in that bedroom. Spreading droplets in a room Rose has to sleep . in a room joe and stacey have sex . i just find it so so weird . i would definitely be taking the baby to loose women green room instead when i felt ready and so on but she is too lazy for that 😂
In a room joe and Stacey have sex 🤢
My god, that’s knocked me sick.
I mean I guess they must have had sex but the thought, I just can’t 💀
The smell, the sounds 😭
I wonder do they make the kiddies go elsewhere or just wait until they are asleep in the communal bed? Please god no 🤮
I bet the dad films it 🎥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why does Stacey have to ruin every photo with that stupid grin and eyes closed pose she does. It's bloody awful.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.