Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if she actually waits half an hour, if she does maybe she’ll blame internet issues or have gotten lost in the garden again🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same old 'influencer tit as last week! -Who said she was going to do a garden montage for the name??

Now we have 15-30 min wait for the post with the name :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What sponsors do we think PP will have?

Pampers (Obvs)
Shnuggle bath
Dr Browns steriliser
Elvie breast pump
Babybjorn baby carrier
Champneys break (with PP and sister)
Dove new mama products
Clothing range for Mama and daughter
Boots baby products
Fisher Price toys

What bottles etc are the ones to use these days?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
This dragging out the name crap is peak instaw*nkery..... Someone please tell her to get a grip of herself.

She's as fake as those stupid eyelashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she promised as such. Insinuated it would happen, maybe.
If it wasn’t for tattle, I honestly wouldn’t realise The 7pm prime time for influencers, so maybe other people aren’t aware. Or I just couldn’t care less 😂
Ohh I just guessed that time I don’t think it’s the prime time at all sorry

Reactions: 4
Oh puleeese!! The montage, the words, the magic. She truly is the second coming!! All hail Princess Pickle of Manky Mansions! 🙇‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Absolutely sickening the way she works Instagram... dragging it out. I personally could not give a flying duck what she calls the child though 🤣😔

Reactions: 10
All this build up and waiting and name guessing and she has probably been named Sharon or Tracey 🤣 come on Stace, this is boring

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.