Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like most mum’s of girls on this thread, I’m actually terrified that she’ll announce the name and it’s the same as my daughter’s. She’s only three months though, young enough to change it
Just glad my daughter is called Alice and she’s ruled out anything starting with “A” 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Joe posted a (now deleted) video this morning of the new baby completely naked whilst being weighed”

from the first post of this thread
What? Without anything covered up? I'm sorry but even those people without kids would know that's an absolute no no. Even after 3 kids he still doesn't realise this. That is shocking

Reactions: 15
Had this dodo bird still not announced the name of her daughter yet can’t stand her or Joe (I am in denial Im ginger) Swash and I’m still shocked to learn he’s only 39, words sour and milk spring to mind.

Reactions: 7
I'm praying she doesn't choose the same name as my daughter. It's too late for us to change it 😂 I'm also praying she doesn't use a flower related name! I had a name picked out and stupidly said it one day....and it was used by someone else so I couldn't use it at all!! Three times I changed my daughters name because every time I found one I liked, even without saying to anyone someone else used it. Her name isn't unusual but it's dropped down in popularity and she's the only one in her school with that name. They're all the same now, Isla, Rosie, Charlotte (probably cos of Kate and Wills), Emily. She may shock everyone and go polar opposite of a flowery name..I doubt it I think its going to be Rosie hence the rose flower fake wall bollox 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I dunno if I should laugh or be insulted that a woman that rarely bathes is trying to convince me that " ive got this " and she hopes "Im ok " .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lost interest in the babies name now tbh. I think we should do a bingo on what song is gonna be over the gushing montage though
I think we should do bingo on what year the name will be announced. I’ll go first. 2072

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had this dodo bird still not announced the name of her daughter yet can’t stand her or Joe (I am in denial Im ginger) Swash and I’m still shocked to learn he’s only 39, words sour and milk spring to mind.
No it’s not peak Insta hun engagement time yet 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cannot quote but re my post regarding Jewish women staying at home after childbirth.

Taken from wiki-

“According to Leviticus 12, a woman who gives birth to a son remains impure for a week, and afterwards immerses in a body of water to purify herself. In the rabbinical interpretation of Leviticus 12, any subsequent blood she sees over the next 33 days would be considered dam tohar (דַּם טׂוהַר – ritually clean blood), and that blood does not prohibit her from sexual relations with her husband. The law for a woman who gives birth to a daughter is the same, however, the durations are doubled. The mother becomes impure for 2 weeks, and after immersion, any blood she sees over the next 66 days is dam tohar.”

The jewish faith also does this in death as well with “shiva” for 7 days after someone dies.

There goes the RE lesson for day tattlers! It’s all moot anyway as my researching says that baby showers are not a thing in the jewish faith and Stacey had that god awful tacky one so I doubt she’s overly observant.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The video Joe posted was dreadful. I'm glad it was removed. Can see now why he gets her to do his Instagram posts, he's too much of an idiot to do them himself
What’s that saying ‘if he had a brain he’d be dangerous?’… Joe manages to disprove that; he’s not got a brain and he’s still dangerous! 😆

On a much more serious and sombre note now, I don’t know what’s more worrying; the fact that he didn’t realise that some people might not think that pictures of a naked crying baby were appropriate for Instagram and report him (like us), or the fact he was naive enough to not realise that some bleeping sick, awful people might take those photos of a crying naked baby on Instagram and share them with other bleeping sick, awful people.

Yes, I know it’s a horrible thing to talk about but it happens, we all wish it didn’t, but it happens. The even more worrying thing is, and you can’t tell me Stacey let that post go out without her a) knowing about it and b) her okaying it, that they can’t be acknowledging the reality of the big bad nasty world. To me that’s frightening, especially with the amount they share on the internet; there seems to be nothing off limits and they’re seemingly oblivious to who can access it and then what happens with those photos and that information. The possible consequences terrify me, why don’t they terrify them, or if they’re too stupid, their families? Why isn’t someone taking them to one side and having a quiet word?

Jesus, this world scares the living tit outta me at times and the fact they seem to just ignore any possibility that bad things can happen blows my mind. No one’s saying don’t live your life or wrap your kids in bubble wrap and never let them leave the house; but please, I think it would be more than a little prudent to just acknowledge that not everyone has good intentions and maybe just take a little more care, of everyone.

Reactions: 20
If I was Primark I wouldn't be working with her again with the obvious lack of promotion for her range she's bothered to do.

Reactions: 13
She shared a video where he was changing the nappy I think so she's just as dumb & fame hungry 🤢 Coming from a women who chooses thrush, foreskin and poo as topics of conversations, there is really no hope of privacy or decency for anyone in that house + annexe 🤢

Reactions: 11
It’s the same as all these breastfeeding photos, we get it Stace, you are breastfeeding, telling us once would suffice we don’t need photographic evidence. How do you think the boys feel with their mums tit all over the internet, or princess gherkin when she grows up, no one wants to see photos of them sucking their mums chest on the internet forever when they are a bleeping adult. Some things are best kept private but then she doesn’t know the meaning of the word.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
First time posting on this thread but I’m in actual disbelief that no name has been announced yet. 100% they knew the name months ago

Reactions: 5
Song montage - some crap version of "So This Is Love " Id prefer the theme to Sister , Sister to be honest.

Reactions: 3
It’s the same as all these breastfeeding photos, we get it Stace, you are breastfeeding, telling us once would suffice we don’t need photographic evidence. How do you think the boys feel with their mums tit all over the internet, or princess gherkin when she grows up, no one wants to see photos of them sucking their mums chest on the internet forever when they are a bleeping adult. Some things are best kept private but then she doesn’t know the meaning of the word.
That’s the thing with these idiots on Instagram - they become so addicted to the attention that they become blasè about what they post and give no thought as to the consequences to their children. The older boys are gonna be roasted about their mum’s tit on the gram by their peers because kids are kids, and any naked pictures might be deleted but they’ll still be shared far and wide for years to come by ponces.

Instagram has been completely ruined by greedy companies and idiotic InstaHuns.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.