Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone still buying this "love uuuuuuu" narrative needs to give their heads a serious wobble.

Reactions: 20
I’m still pissing myself about the fact she uses her giant teeth as a top lip when she speaks 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I had a dream last night (why I don’t know) 🤣 and she did a whole montage on Harry Potter and how much she loved it so she called her Hermione 🤣🤣
Jesus Christ I need therapy if I’m having dreams about her lol
Quick we need a go fund me set up for bunnyboo, anyone who dreams of scanky stace really needs medical help !!! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a bit late and thankfully didn’t see the video that the dumb bastard posted, but oh my god if that was my husband/partner I would absolutely murder them. That poor child having parents like this

Reactions: 13
Winning thread title by @heretojudge123 - sorry I had to shorten a bit to fit!

View attachment 806474

she's had Princess Pickle but yet to grace us with a name!
She has spent most of the time in bed.
Joe posted a (now deleted) video this morning of the new baby completely naked whilst being weighed. No respect at all for her privacy or rights to privacy. Many tattlers reported it and thank god, the story is now gone.

We're now waiting for her to post the baby's name which will no doubt be done at 7pm one evening, as this is prime time for engagement.
That’s one that I haven’t seen suggested yet. Grace.

Reactions: 2
Well, the boys must be at school, Joe has taken Mick walkies out the house and our Stace has gone quiet on social! This could only mean one thing INTERVIEW TIME with just herself and Baby Lala home alone 🤪🤣

Reactions: 9
The video Joe posted was dreadful. I'm glad it was removed. Can see now why he gets her to do his Instagram posts, he's too much of an idiot to do them himself

Reactions: 9
I’m still pissing myself about the fact she uses her giant teeth as a top lip when she speaks 😂
🤣 stopppp, is that how she has to talk? All I see when I look at her is Tim Nice But Dim (one for those of us over 35 😂). To think Harry had to have those teeth put in by the make up team and our Stace must have taken a picture of the character as insp when she had her monuments to Stone Henge fitted

D0D9968F-D62E-40AC-BF85-64540E41B52F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s dragged it out for so long that even her Huns will get a bit sick of waiting and will lose interest in her

Reactions: 10
I’m a bit late and thankfully didn’t see the video that the dumb bastard posted, but oh my god if that was my husband/partner I would absolutely murder them. That poor child having parents like this
What video? What did he post??

Reactions: 5
Like most mum’s of girls on this thread, I’m actually terrified that she’ll announce the name and it’s the same as my daughter’s. She’s only three months though, young enough to change it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Daisy is the name she told her sister to tell people to throw them off.

Reactions: 6
“Joe posted a (now deleted) video this morning of the new baby completely naked whilst being weighed”

from the first post of this thread
I must have missed that thank god. It’s probably already been put on the dark web by paedos who trawl social media and catalogues looking for that kind of thing. They stop at nothing because they’re beyond evil.

The pair of them must be thicker than I thought to be that careless. They already overshare stuff that could endanger their kids. That poor girl - imagine how upsetting that’s going to be when she’s older. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s good the weighing video was removed, I don’t even know why he thought that was a cool idea (maybe because he likes fishing and it reminded him of weighing a catch 😑) but it will have been Instagram who removed it- it won’t have been Stacey asking him to take it down because Lord knows she has no boundaries when it comes to sharing her children online, with her public accessible account. Mind you if she ever made in private I’d have to start following her if I wanted to view it 🤣. That or she read in here that it was in poor taste 🧐 if she is reading here she’d best publish the baby’s name before any more guesses are made, it must be stressing her out by now

Reactions: 7
Lost interest in the babies name now tbh. I think we should do a bingo on what song is gonna be over the gushing montage though

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.