Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Refreshing this thread constantly 😂 I refuse to give her the attention she so desperately craves!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s like she thinks she’s the director of a new film! It’s so pathetic 🤦🏻‍♀️ Mind you got us all talking about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don't like zach . what is it about him . sorry if its cruel . his expressions and how he is 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve never known anyone do obsessed with her children. I have children who I love more than anything but good grief. It’s like she can’t cope with their existence. You’d never think they were angelic, perfectly behaved angels 100% of the time. Where is the reality?! Toddlers cry about 80% of the day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Here we go. Predictable as day and night this cretin. 🙄 if she cared that much about her followers 🐑 she’d have told them already. Are they not cottoning on to the long, drawn-out, sickly montages at and around 7pm prime time 🙄

Reactions: 13
Announcing it at prime time of course… always on the clock 🙄 bleep

Reactions: 15
God this is ridiculous and borrrrrrrrrring. Is she really that self absorbed that she can drag it out so much thinking she’s so bloody wonderful

Reactions: 3
Oh for the love of God!!! Another montage but still can't put her name, seriously what a twit!! She is doing that on purpose to keep her sheep guessing!! twit!

Reactions: 13
Imagine if we'd started a name raffle. Some tattler could becoming as rich as stace any second 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me sat here hoping for another Instagram/WhatsApp/Facebook crash in the next 10mins

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.