Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and every comment people make finding fault and not believing her doesn’t warrant someone arguing against it, yet here we are 💁🏻‍♀️
As long as nothing outlandish, damaging or out and out vile is said, I don’t see why some people feel the need to come to her defence….on a rant thread.
I was going to say ‘let’s face it, if she didn’t do anything that she could be criticised for, we wouldn’t criticise her’ but then I stopped myself and thought ‘er, yes we would!’, so that knocked that one on the head! 😆

As for those defending her, feel free, just not on here! We’re not on a thread singing her praises and we don’t need or want to have her actions justified or explained to us, end of. Tbh, her lying alone was enough but add that to her actions of the past couple days when she’s all but sold tickets to her baby daughter’s birth combined with the myriad of other questionable shenanigans she often is part of/masterminds, well, your arguments won’t be swaying anyone I shouldn’t imagine. 🤔🤷‍♀️

I’m confident there are plenty of avenues for telling Stacey Solomon how wonderful she is, this however isn’t one of them! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell - those stories are so sickly sweet it’s making me want to vom. I’m due in a few weeks and I can’t even imagine acting like such a head on my stories like she’s been dropped by a stork into my arms.
God I dislike her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it all depends on how you feel, I had my second at home with my mum in attendance incase 1st woke up. Had him at 7am in the morning and by about 10 I’d had at least 20 visitors as I felt great. It was only a 4 hour labour though so maybe that made the difference. Instagram wasn’t a thing either but I do regret not having photos and videos from the event.
I think a lot of parents in this day and age make such a meal out of parenting and I blame the culture of social media a lot
Same! 1st baby looked like I’d been hit by a bus for a week. 2nd baby, home when she was 12hrs old. Had a spray tan the day before and had my hair and nails done. All family came to the house to see us. Social media mums now seem to revel in not bathing, sitting in post partum nappies and saying they have no time to brush their teeth when they spend hours online.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Nah i’m sorry but were the sister & her kids present at the birth? If so that’s not bleeping normal, fair enough the sister but I would like to think the kids came after. Why the duck is the entire family stripping off to hold the bleeping messiah baby?! Is that not only for the parents? Whole thing is bleeping odd 🤮
Why in the world would you want all these people around you witnessing the most undignified thing on earth. I barely wanted my other half present however I wanted him to see how much I'm suffering ha ha. Just honestly weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Why in the world would you want all these people around you witnessing the most undignified thing on earth. I barely wanted my other half present however I wanted him to see how much I'm suffering ha ha. Just honestly weird.
I had my mum and husband and a strict rule of only Drs/midwives at the business end. They asked if I wanted a mirror to see the baby’s head ‘no thanks!!!!!’

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The weirdest thing happened to us today, my niece expecting her 2nd child,announced 4 weeks ago she was expecting a boy (has a daughter 18mts old) ,all very happy, however her 20 week scan today at the hosp say its a girl !!! 😆😆 just made me think how we were laughing hoping princess pickle would come out a prince pickle !!! So it's a easy made mistake!!!😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking back on her posts she was 37 weeks on 14th September so she would’ve been due on 5th October.
However, her 33 weeks and 37 don’t match up to the exact day but the weeks do match so she would've been due any day this week

Reactions: 4
I rem
Took me a while to get through the threads. I just watched the montage. Unscrupulous lowlifes the whole family. No sense, no comprehension of the babies privacy or the scum on the internet who would love those images. Just selling her newborn daughter for money money money and crappy tatty freebies that’ll be in the bin before the year is out. Honestly it does make me sick. Have some decorum afford your baby some bleeping privacy they didn’t ask to be born an Instagram prop. Social media has so so much to answer for. She’s a bleeping tit mom. Everytime that girl meets someone a potential partner or applies for a job or whatever else her every move right from her NEWBORN VERNIX COVERED body will be publicly available information. It doesn’t matter if the whole world does it, it’s wrong and predators love this tit.
Exactly this.

I remember being SO mortified of a photo of me as a baby, naked in the garden covered in mud when I was younger. Even as a 10(ish) year old I was self conscious about my fat rolls and the fact that I was naked.

As an adult I of course now find this photo hilarious love showing it to people for a laugh but that is obviously on my terms. If it had been shared online to millions of people when I was that self conscious child then I honestly don’t know his I would have got over that.

the impact this kind of exposure may have on these kids is really terrifying.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She is an utter freak. I’m sorry but the dad relationship gives me the creeps to, he was probably at the business end to going by them weird photos he took 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Still no name? She's acting like royalty divulging the name a couple says after birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The weirdest thing happened to us today, my niece expecting her 2nd child,announced 4 weeks ago she was expecting a boy (has a daughter 18mts old) ,all very happy, however her 20 week scan today at the hosp say its a girl !!! 😆😆 just made me think how we were laughing hoping princess pickle would come out a prince pickle !!! So it's a easy made mistake!!!😆😆
Do you think a surprise boy instead of a girl would’ve made more or less money??🤔

I’m slightly creeped out if I ever see anybody who I recognise from Instagram accounts- more so when it’s children. It must be so weird for them when strangers say hello in the street.

Reactions: 5
I’m going with Autumn being the name. To match her bloody door frames. It’s her favourite month. Until Winter comes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m going with Autumn being the name. To match her bloody door frames. It’s her favourite month. Until Winter comes.
I'm going with ABBA as it reminds me of money, money, money . Poor baby 👶.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.