Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me so uncomfortable sharing those precious moments on social media. Really quite disturbing.

Reactions: 20
Think the baby is so cute, wish I’d of had a home birth with all my kids etc there

I’m really happy for them all

Reactions: 14
It's very common nowadays for father's/partners etc to do post birth, skin to skin contact as well as the birth mother, to aid with bonding and to help soothe the baby.

To keep the thread on track: they're both still knobs 🥂
I know I was being sarcastic 😂😂 x

Reactions: 1
I think the only newborns I’ve found cute are the ones that have come out of my own vagina.
And even then it took a few hours for her to become unsquished, hours filled with me wondering if my second daughter would just be the ‘funny one’

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I’d be shocked if it isn’t a name that hasn’t been mentioned on here. She’s so bloody predictable.

Reactions: 6
Although I am interested to know how it works, how will she make money from that post?

Reactions: 1
These poor kids, they literally cannot even come out of their mums vagina without it being put online for clout. She knows full well there are lots of people that use ig for bad purposes, screenshoting her kids and moments for horrible purposes. They really have no shame. Makes me ill.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.