Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard from some reliable sources that she's naming the baby Fejka! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do they send you home after they have induced you? Thought you had to be moniterd

Yeah was just saying same thing they won't induce you and then send you home no way, unfortunately it's landed it was her birthday lol
I had balloon induction and was allowed home but that may be different to getting induced with medicine etc. She is going to milk it until she can’t anymore that she came on her birthday😂x

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I originally suggested Blossom or Poppy but going to stick Orla in the mix too.

Reactions: 7
Do they send you home after they have induced you? Thought you had to be moniterd

Yeah was just saying same thing they won't induce you and then send you home no way, unfortunately it's landed it was her birthday lol
Actually if you have no health issues they do as most hospitals use the balloon method now which normally takes 24hours so you come in they insert it and book you to come back 24hours later Of course if quicker you can go back sooner

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Im going with the name Ferne. She will defo keep it under wraps for ages just to get all it’s worth out of it.

Reactions: 9
First time posting, long time lurker 👋🏻

That woman has CLEARLY had a PLANNED home birth and has the audacity to pretend "she came too quickly" and that THE COMMUNITY MIDWIVES TURNED UP... WITH GAS AND AIR?!?!?! bleeping SORRY Stacey but that's not how fast births work??? Homebirths take weeks/months to plan, the hospital sends out the gas and air weeks in advance to be stored in your home, the community midwives draw up a rota to be on call for the birth! She's also lying on a shower curtain in the bed, which is a tell tale sign this was a planned homebirth. THE LIES!!!! I don't understand why?! Why lie about it?? Just say you had a planned homebirth JESUS CHRIST 😡😡
She's such a cu*t!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Im 99% probably not right but throwing some wild card names out there…either first or middle
Pixie
Nora
Mabel
Beatrice or Beatrice (bea for short)
Hattie
Ophelia

hinches 5dashes on her stories is possibly a red hearing

Reactions: 3
Did anyone cope this? Or I could be wrong.. but were they not in the hospital getting checked out??? But yet you can see the pickel cottage old doors
Screenshot_20211005-232805_Instagram.jpg
?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Glad baby is here safe and well but the amount of lying Stacey does is unreal. I have no idea of what the real story is here, I just don't believe a word out of her mouth. God help the child.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.