Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe baby was born last week and she’s waited till her birthday to announce it

Reactions: 8
Brace yourselves!!!! Princess pinkle has arrived and on her birthday, can you imagine what the stories next year will be!!

My bet is Amber or Autumn.

Is it just me but when i was giving birth the last thing i wanted was a phone in my face, oh yes i forgot im just a commoner not a money making machine!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She even had her awful spider lashes on.
I do hope they opened the windows in that room, can you imagine the pong? 😂🤮
Rotten pilchards anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe baby was born last week and she’s waited till her birthday to announce it
Yes. Maybe being an Insta baby means having two birthdays like the Queen. Your actual birthday and the day-that-proved-most-engagement-worthy birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She even had her awful spider lashes on.
I do hope they opened the windows in that room, can you imagine the pong? 😂🤮
Rotten pilchards anyone?
Why didn't she have her hair tied back I mean most them time she looks a mess with the horn bun but the day she gives birth its like shes going to a posh party 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm almost certain she had baby last week, went out to the pumpkin patch this weekend, there was no baby bump and she looked shattered, and maybe wasn't going to announce until later this week but due to the downtime yesterday, this evening would have been prime engagement

Reactions: 9
D2F209FD-C305-4907-A053-3D58BA945A52.png

right, just catching up but imagine this is what you see entering the world

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
First few pics she put up of Rex were either blurred at his face or his face was covered, so he at least got a few days of anonymity.
poor girls been sent straight to work, gotta earn her keep from the off!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I just don’t think she was pregnant at the pumpkin field trip thing…..
View attachment 796165
She’s wearing the same clothes as she is being monitored. I’d guess that she woke up with a few twinges, decided to get her birthday cake montage in first thing in case PP came later that day and she didn’t want no miss a grid post. Then went and got checked, told she was in early Labour so to go away and come back later, went to pumpkin patch where she looked miserable and then went home and ended up having PP there. I think she was prepared for a home or hospital birth and that’s why she never said either way. Home was her dream because it’s just insta perfection isn’t it?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.