Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t get to go home when you’re induced. You’re not allowed to be induced and then have a home birth because there’s a higher chance of needing intervention when you’re induced. Plus you don’t get to choose your induction day. Plus induction can take hours and hours and days. It’s just a little far fetched IMO
you get the choice where I live. From someone who’s been induced previously, I would always chose to go home rather than stay in hospital.

Reactions: 7
i wonder what joe’s post will be this time around.. also it always surprised me his caption with rex, made him sound like a first time parent
Did he get someone else to type that as we all know from master chef he is practically illiterate

Reactions: 6
So her dad says he’s got pictures to follow. I really hope he wasn’t there for the birth. Some things need to be private. Fair enough him coming round afterwards.
Christ !!! I do hope we’re not going to get up close &personal with the spunk bucket😲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I think it was a planned home birth. If you look at her pictures, there’s a shower curtain underneath her on the bed. My midwife suggested I got one when I was planning a home birth. She probably had monitoring and sweep before hand.
I don’t care how/when baby came but I can just never understand why they lie about these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
you get the choice where I live. From someone who’s been induced previously, I would always chose to go home rather than stay in hospital.
Really? The risk of intervention being higher plus the risk of infection is higher that I would be very surprised at any hospital letting a woman leave after induction starting.
I wasn't even allowed to walk to the car park to walk my husband out

Reactions: 13
Christ !!! I do hope we’re not going to get up close &personal with the spunk bucket😲
Yes I saw that and somebody was recording, I really.hope.that was the sister, otherwise it looks like it was an outing to Staceys for the birth 🤣😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I had an outpatient induction. Propess pessary in after some monitoring and a scan I went home for 24h and came back

Reactions: 3
Oh No!!!!!!!!
There will be TWO KIDS WITH SLOPPY SMELLY DROOPY UNCHANGED NAPPIES🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is nothing private anymore
Has she had a single day off the gram? This child is barely days old and she is already posted all over the internet covered on vernix and Stacey’s pickle juices
Utterly sad

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t follow ss thread but seeing as hinchy has posted a 5 letter hint of the babies name I’m having a guess …

Posie

Reactions: 8
Well look at this. The only girl in the world, took down 3 apps and bought them back to life during her passage through the tuna canoe. Born within the confines of pickle cottage itself, no less, thus absorbing all the fekja power and only she alone can challenge Mad Mick and banish him to the shadow realm of the Annexe. She alone will breathe life into her walking dead aunt and remove her dads cap, King Arthur style. Only with her arrival were we mere mortals blessed with a photo of Harry… ‘s Hand. The embargo was finally lifted. And to top it all off she as her part horse part tuna canoe mother graced the earth on the same autumn day. Oh the stories that will be written. What a gift to humanity.
Tuna Canoe!!! I’m dead ⚰ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow ss thread but seeing as hinchy has posted a 5 letter hint of the babies name I’m having a guess …

Posie
I don't think that's meant to be a hint, surely that's just some lines breaking up what shes written!?

Reactions: 10
Didn't she post a montage to Hey There Delilah the other day? Could easily be new babys name.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Really? The risk of intervention being higher plus the risk of infection is higher that I would be very surprised at any hospital letting a woman leave after induction starting.
I wasn't even allowed to walk to the car park to walk my husband out
Yep so I think new research and guidance actually points towards the reason for increased intervention being the hospital environment that causes it, not the actual induction!

saying that I got induced and it still took 3 days for labour to start. Those 3 days in hospital during Covid were the longest days of my life!
I think Stacey probably went in for a sweep or induction as an outpatient and then had a planned home birth, not saying that she planned it for her birthday but the home birth element must have been planned surely!?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.