Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess having an uneventful hospital birth just isn’t good content these days 🤷‍♀️
She knew she couldn’t play the “early” card so she’s decided to go with the emergency home birth story instead. And voila, the world has another Corn child.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry, I know she lives in this modest little cottage (🤥) and I know I’ve mentioned the curtains, but who wants to see a 9 month pregnant woman clambering in the bath with all her bits out? I know I don’t even want to see myself 😂
Who knows who’s lurking outside. She’s lucky we’re going in to dark nights and mornings. Who wants to be woken up by the sun bellowing in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could be paramedics that came. My labour progressed incredibly quickly and the midwife unit sent a paramedic with gas and air.

Reactions: 5
I will never 'get all the hype around Stacey Solomon....I mean, what exactly is she famous for? How did she make her mark?

Reactions: 27
Those of you saying she planned the babies birth for her birthday, you clearly don’t understand how birth and labour work. How on Earth can she possibly have planned it?! unless she had a planned c section there’s no way. I agree She’s lying about the home birth not being planned but the actual birth day is a bit hard to organise in advance 😂
She could have planned to be induced on that day? And just so happens she was one of the lucky ones that it happened straight away

Reactions: 9
She could have planned to be induced on that day? And just so happens she was one of the lucky ones that it happened straight away
You don’t get to go home when you’re induced. You’re not allowed to be induced and then have a home birth because there’s a higher chance of needing intervention when you’re induced. Plus you don’t get to choose your induction day. Plus induction can take hours and hours and days. It’s just a little far fetched IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Do they send you home after they have induced you? Thought you had to be moniterd

You don’t get to go home when you’re induced. You’re not allowed to be induced and then have a home birth because there’s a higher chance of needing intervention when you’re induced. Plus you don’t get to choose your induction day. Plus induction can take hours and hours and days. It’s just a little far fetched IMO
Yeah was just saying same thing they won't induce you and then send you home no way, unfortunately it's landed it was her birthday lol

Reactions: 8
"Woke up with twinges".... when? When she was eating cake in bed with kids and bump? In the middle of the day after a nap? Make it make sense Stace. I need continuity.
Glad babies arrived safely but, she must think her adoring fans are idiots!
You could definitely eat cake while having mild contractions though ….

Reactions: 22
Ffs why does absolutely EVERYTHING have to be shown? We don’t need to see you in labour, why is NOTHING private anymore?! Them children have no privacy whatsoever, this one is barely out the womb.
And of course she arrived on her birthday at Pickle Cottage. I think my words were “ Oh duck off! “ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nothings far fetched when it comes to this woman..Shes lied through her teeth the past 4 months (shortest/longest pregnancy ever) knowing when she was due, knowing she was how far along gone and that she was having a girl. Spouted all that insincere miscarriage stuff and then actually flaunted it every second of every day since. She's an attention seeker whose already cashing in on her baby.
*I'm not saying no one can be happy, but shes ignorant, selfish and self-centered. Shes said it herself "sorry for the baby spam but..." So not sorry cz she doesnt have to share everything to the world. dislike her devious ways.
Also no I'm not a bitter woman struggling to conceive before anyone jumps on me lol she just pisses me off with her me me me attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Love that i found out she had the baby and one of my friends Instagram stories as they are well excited for her.... l 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s so annoying that Insta is still glitching. Can someone screen record please? Pretty please 🥺 I can only see the first still pic and then the first and third frame from the video 😫 I’ve missed where she said this was an unplanned home birth but I 100% do not believe that.

I also have never referred to the 4th October as “the end of the year” before…..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder when princess pickle grows up, if she'll get the real story of her birth and not the bollocks story her followers got? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many times did she get changed yesterday ?? The outfits in the first two clips of her montage are not the same surely?
I'm so confused as her sister made out she had taken her out to a pumpkin farm for her birthday???

Reactions: 18
A quick google says you can. Might be different in every trust. I’ve never been allowed to go home, but never questioned it. I think it depends if you have a balloon or pessary. Happy to be proved wrong though 🙂
I have also been induced 3 times, so I know the ins and outs of it all.

Reactions: 7
I'm so confused as her sister made out she had taken her out to a pumpkin farm for her birthday???
Yes I'm wonderimg if the pumpkin patch was really on Sunday as the baby must have been born in afternoon and Gemma kids would have been at school, no way would she have gone to pumpkin patch hours after giving birth

Reactions: 14
Well look at this. The only girl in the world, took down 3 apps and bought them back to life during her passage through the tuna canoe. Born within the confines of pickle cottage itself, no less, thus absorbing all the fekja power and only she alone can challenge Mad Mick and banish him to the shadow realm of the Annexe. She alone will breathe life into her walking dead aunt and remove her dads cap, King Arthur style. Only with her arrival were we mere mortals blessed with a photo of Harry… ‘s Hand. The embargo was finally lifted. And to top it all off she as her part horse part tuna canoe mother graced the earth on the same autumn day. Oh the stories that will be written. What a gift to humanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I was induced with my first baby 4 years ago and I went home…

Reactions: 10
I think the whole bleeping thing is a prerecord. I think she had an early bday cake "just incase", I think she had the Messiah like a week ago- definitely days ago anyway and then all the stuff her fam is posting is current, hense no baby bump. We'll find out next year, if we remember lol

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.