Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this is the last one now. I think the climate crisis could be solved entirely if the Solomons just stopped shitting these kids out.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For all you saying you can’t see some of the pics or stories. Instagram still seems to be glitching it’s happening for me on the app. If I go to Instagram in a internet browser it works fine.

Reactions: 7
She is really cute, I’m gutted she’s a girl 😂 Joe needs to stop spreading his population paste now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Sooooooo predictable she was gonna have the bairn on her birthday. 🙄🥱
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad baby is here safe as I don't wish bad upon anyone whose given birth, that would be out of order. Even if they are a twit, I still wouldn't.
But she is going to milk this (pardon the pun!) for the rest of her life now. Every year it will be, "so blessed you came on my birthday, love you to the moon and back blah blah blah." 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Just wish her and Grinchface would duck off the gram, or give the kids some privacy at least and not plaster their faces all over the Internet for everyone to repost or do whatever they wish with the pictures. It really unnerves me.

Reactions: 35
This may be where you are but definitely not everywhere?

I planned a homebirth and where I am (in the uk) theres a tiny bit of paperwork they like you til fill out beforehand but that’s not essential & that’s it ..the midwives bring the gas and air with them when you phone and tell them you’re in labour and there’s always midwives on call 24/7 so you just get whoever’s due to be on that day/night. You can also plan a hospital birth and decide on a homebirth when you go into labour here & as long as the midwives aren’t already out to other home births they’ll accommodate it x
This is the same where I live too but her home birth screams planned. Which is okay but just be honest about it! Loads of people have home births now, why would she need to pretend that’s not what she was planning on doing?

Reactions: 17
A little fun game.. 1 point for every one of your real world insta friends that has liked the grid post, 2 points if they commented and a bonus 10 points if they actually and embarrassingly shared the news on their own stories... I’m up to 56 points already and currently in the process reviewing and culling my friends list 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
What have I been saying all along. She would have her on her birthday. It was planned and the sheep will lap it up. Her sister just didn't move into the house the night before for nothing. The cake in the morning 🙄🙄🙄🙄. I for one am not shocked

Reactions: 21
Happy it all went well for her but it’s majorly irritating that she’s trying to pretend a midwife just happened to be able to get there quick enough for a home birth . Midwives don’t just carry entonox randomly in the cars on the off chance . A home birth care plan has to but in place . What the problem with admitting you wanted a home birth , and letting women know this is an available option but needs a little planning . But the nhs will have followers of Stacy ringing up communities midwives thinking it something they can have with little to no forward planning or assessment of suitability 🙈 it takes planning in the background , bit like what Stacy has done planing her to whole new bathroom around needing a nice spot to birth in 🙈

Reactions: 29
Happy it all went well for her but it’s majorly irritating that she’s trying to pretend a midwife just happened to be able to get there quick enough for a home birth . Midwives don’t just carry entonox randomly in the cars on the off chance . A home birth care plan has to but in place . What the problem with admitting you wanted a home birth , and letting women know this is an available option but needs a little planning . But the nhs will have followers of Stacy ringing up communities midwives thinking it something they can have with little to no forward planning or assessment of suitability 🙈 it takes planning in the background , bit like what Stacy has done planing her to whole new bathroom around needing a nice spot to birth in 🙈
She was even in magazines saying she wanted a home birth lol! Like you say they don't just come with gas an air on the off chance!

Reactions: 12
I’m sure Stacey wrote on a story she was considered a home birth because of covid and not being allowed her mum in the delivery room. Looks like the entire world turned up in her bedroom instead…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I got it right about the pic having all their hands in it and that they love her already. Looks like someone has their left and right hand there to look like Harry was there. I’m glad she arrived safely and healthy. But looking very Swash. But whether she looked Swash or Solomon, she was never going to win.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.