Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im going to guess at Anya or Dolly . .
Jewish names . .
Or maybe Sharon? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time posting, long time lurker 👋🏻

That woman has CLEARLY had a PLANNED home birth and has the audacity to pretend "she came too quickly" and that THE COMMUNITY MIDWIVES TURNED UP... WITH GAS AND AIR?!?!?! bleeping SORRY Stacey but that's not how fast births work??? Homebirths take weeks/months to plan, the hospital sends out the gas and air weeks in advance to be stored in your home, the community midwives draw up a rota to be on call for the birth! She's also lying on a shower curtain in the bed, which is a tell tale sign this was a planned homebirth. THE LIES!!!! I don't understand why?! Why lie about it?? Just say you had a planned homebirth JESUS CHRIST 😡😡
This may be where you are but definitely not everywhere?

I planned a homebirth and where I am (in the uk) theres a tiny bit of paperwork they like you til fill out beforehand but that’s not essential & that’s it ..the midwives bring the gas and air with them when you phone and tell them you’re in labour and there’s always midwives on call 24/7 so you just get whoever’s due to be on that day/night. You can also plan a hospital birth and decide on a homebirth when you go into labour here & as long as the midwives aren’t already out to other home births they’ll accommodate it x

Reactions: 41
It’s so bloody obvious this was planned all along. She’s so predictable at this stage that everyone here knew she would be born on Staceys birthday. I just think it’s incredibly bleeping selfish of her, the baby won’t ever have her own special day & even when Stacey passes away from old age she’ll still have her mother’s birthday hanging over her, causing her sadness on a day she should be celebrating. All for the sake of a magazine deal no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Micks dirty finger nails in the first pic of her new baby, considering she places and stages tat around her house for photos could she not have washed his nails for this photo? (and the rest of them) she apparently had her nails done only a couple of days ago and hers are ruined as well. They are gross
Yes and a clean sleeve totally spoils the picture

Reactions: 7
i wonder what joe’s post will be this time around.. also it always surprised me his caption with rex, made him sound like a first time parent
God it’s impossible to imagine him posting something this real looking next time around.. that baby’s less than 24 hours old and Stace has spent the precious first few hours of her life putting together a black and white John-Lewis-Christmas-ad
-soundtracked Instagram montage.. it’s bleeping tragic 😬 the do it for the gram mentality is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think she had a sweep but didn't say.. didn't her sister post she took her to a pumpkin field on her birthday?? I thought i saw this on her stories.

Reactions: 14
First time posting, long time lurker 👋🏻

That woman has CLEARLY had a PLANNED home birth and has the audacity to pretend "she came too quickly" and that THE COMMUNITY MIDWIVES TURNED UP... WITH GAS AND AIR?!?!?! bleeping SORRY Stacey but that's not how fast births work??? Homebirths take weeks/months to plan, the hospital sends out the gas and air weeks in advance to be stored in your home, the community midwives draw up a rota to be on call for the birth! She's also lying on a shower curtain in the bed, which is a tell tale sign this was a planned homebirth. THE LIES!!!! I don't understand why?! Why lie about it?? Just say you had a planned homebirth JESUS CHRIST 😡😡
THIS!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Is it possible to divorce your family? My cousin has just text me FOUR times telling me that good ole SS has had her kiddy. FOUR texts!! She never even text me that much when I was in hospital. AND she uttered these words “ahhhh she had her at pickle cottage, how cute. Wonder what she’ll call her little pickle?” - duck me, I need a new cousin 🙄
Chuck her in the bin😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just hope they have changed the bedsheets ….
If Joe's fingernails are rotten dirty and little ones jumper is rotten dirty near a new born I doubt if they would have changed the bedding.. errrrr.

Reactions: 10
This may be where you are but definitely not everywhere?

I planned a homebirth and where I am (in the uk) theres a tiny bit of paperwork they like you til fill out beforehand but that’s not essential & that’s it ..the midwives bring the gas and air with them when you phone and tell them you’re in labour and there’s always midwives on call 24/7 so you just get whoever’s due to be on that day/night. You can also plan a hospital birth and decide on a homebirth when you go into labour here & as long as the midwives aren’t already out to other home births they’ll accommodate it x

I also planned a homebirth here (in the UK) and I used to be a midwife. I just find it extremely hard to believe that a 4th baby was coming SO FAST but she had time to get the community midwives out, her sister round, someone else to clearly mind Rex and have the stuff needed for a homebirth there waiting... For a baby that decided to come there and then? 🤔🤔 It just doesn't add up!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Holy tit! Ran straight here the min I watched her story (although most of it isn’t working for me for some reason). We bloody knew baby would arrive on her birthday!! What a great PR stunt if ever there was one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just hope they have changed the bedsheets ….
Yeah…. As if. Let’s not forget when she sent Rex to bed in muddy clothes and never changed his bed sheets for days. She’s rank. Home births are lovely but lying all over your bed when the rough bit starts, really?! They will probably all be lying in the blood stained bed right now giving her life. Dirty finger nails a plenty

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Think the name will come next Sunday at 7pm to celebrate the Messiah’s one week

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.