Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t see the last two pics. But WHY IS JOE TOPLESS WITH A CAP ON??? WHY ARE THEY ALL TOUCHING THE BABY?? WHY IS REX SO DIRTY???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Is anyone missing any photos? For me, on the stories the 3rd story is missing and on the post the third photo is missing??

Reactions: 21
Why has Joe got his top off is he going to breast feed 🤔
It's very common nowadays for father's/partners etc to do post birth, skin to skin contact as well as the birth mother, to aid with bonding and to help soothe the baby.

To keep the thread on track: they're both still knobs 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
Deffo pre planned for her birthday. Why else would they do birthday cake n candles in the morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder whether it's going to be Alexia/Lex.

Only because then it would be Ronnie and Rex, Lennie and Lex.

Would she stoop that low? Let's find out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I also can’t see the last story before the one sharing the grid post! I’d love screenshots 😉

Reactions: 1
First time posting, long time lurker 👋🏻

That woman has CLEARLY had a PLANNED home birth and has the audacity to pretend "she came too quickly" and that THE COMMUNITY MIDWIVES TURNED UP... WITH GAS AND AIR?!?!?! bleeping SORRY Stacey but that's not how fast births work??? Homebirths take weeks/months to plan, the hospital sends out the gas and air weeks in advance to be stored in your home, the community midwives draw up a rota to be on call for the birth! She's also lying on a shower curtain in the bed, which is a tell tale sign this was a planned homebirth. THE LIES!!!! I don't understand why?! Why lie about it?? Just say you had a planned homebirth JESUS CHRIST 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 194
If only she would post a picture to let us know if she’s breastfeeding…….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Jaysus! Can nothing be private for this shower of shite! How planned it all was too. Gas an air obviously on stand by???? Or did midwife turn up? Very very staged. And not a hair out of place after "supposedly" giving birth, considering she usually looks like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards. Lovely to see baby has arrived safely though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
What about sage/sayge/saige, so instead of R&R for the baby and Rex, S&S for the two girls Stacey and baby

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.