Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey is manipulative of course those boys aren’t in love. They’d rather be on their Xbox.
How fake is she making it look like the perfect world all happy bleeping clappy with all her boys dancing around her? The woman is clearly bleeping clapped!

Reactions: 17
Having a baby hasn’t changed that squinty eyed toothy grin! I hope PP doesn’t inherit that quality.

Reactions: 15
That oldest boy looks so wooden, leave them alone. Introduce them to their sibling in private.

Reactions: 20
No doubt in a few days time, "happy Wednesday, I love you all, your messages are everyfing, I totally forgot that Rex existed, and I *giggles uncontrollably, eyes closed* put him out with the bins. Aww I love you all so much. While I'm here, I'll just show you these dove wet wipes which I used since umm... what's his name... the boy we had last? Yeah, anyway, we used them when we had him."
bleeping hell, I’m howling 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crikey Mick really has been given the boot hasn’t he. Hasn’t been shown on her stories ONCE since the new messiah was born. Do you think he’s too busy unpacking his personal belongings over in the annexe ?
She must have read here as she’s now uploaded video of the annexe lads and mick meeting the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That oldest boy looks so wooden, leave them alone. Introduce them to their sibling in private.
He looks very uncomfortable being filmed all the time, he's not 2 who thinks its fun to get thier picture done all the time

Reactions: 27
“When our boys met our girl”
I know she doesn’t show Harry but give the kid a mention. He’s Joes boy!! It’s not just all about your kids stacey!

Reactions: 22
Her boys look so awkward all the time, everything is just so scripted with her, the older boys probably relieved they’ve been to school & can escape to the annex until they are called for their next acting lesson!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
wonder if the 🌹 emoji on her instagram highlights is a hint…

Reactions: 6
Jesus your in and out quick now arent you? When I had my first 34 yrs ago I was in for 5 days and I thought that wasn't long enough! I'd still be in now if I'd had my way!
I had an emergency c section 38 years ago and was in hospital forever with a general anaesthetic and felt like the living dead until a nurse gave me a bath :) my second planned c section 27 years ago was with a spinal block and I was up and in the shower alone the next day and home on day 4 and in sainsburys the next day.....only pushing the trolley and no lifting. With another child, a dog and a useless partner lolling around in bed was not an option.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a c section last year and was on my way home 24h after he was born!
Wow that is fast now. Still a huge op though and hope they still get you to rest up with no lifting etc. My last one was 27 years ago and I noticed taking it easy made for a speedy recovery....not taking it easy as laying in bed but no lifting etc.

Reactions: 4
I’ve had three c-sections and been home the following morning each time!
Really varies, everyones birth is different for sure. I had a hemorrhage so had to stay in for 5 days after my c-section. It was after a failed induction so I was in hospital over a week :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 2
wonder if the 🌹 emoji on her instagram highlights is a hint…
Someone called her Rosie in a deleted comment on her sisters page yesterday. It read like someone that knows them rather than a random follower

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.