Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she do all this when she had rex? I didn't follow her then
She definitely didn’t share rexs face
for at least two weeks. All her posts back then he was either blurred or it was the back of his head.
Princess Pickle clearly is far too special for that.

Reactions: 12
You cannot tell me that poor lassie has not been dug up from the ground 😩 Prince Phillip vibes…
I don't really comment on looks but yep there's no denying it...that poor baby must be terrified being introduced to Halloween so quickly, she does look close to dust...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must have read here as she’s now uploaded video of the annexe lads and mick meeting the baby.
These names are bleeping top dog!!
You all are such ace comedians on here and the Hinch thread!!
Said it before and say it again there is no way the huns don’t have a little giggle at what we all write on here 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These names are bleeping top dog!!
You all are such ace comedians on here and the Hinch thread!!
Said it before and say it again there is no way the huns don’t have a little giggle at what we all write on here 😂😂😂😂
The annex lads still gets me everytime somebody says it 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Annexe lads have been useful for 5 mins of content, best they get the shuttle bus back until they’re needed again

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The boys are all groups on Facebook already, poor guys copied and pasted everywhere! It's one thing Stacey posting them but when groups start posting them I mean a group 'day out with kids' that's put them on, out of order!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She definitely didn’t share rexs face
for at least two weeks. All her posts back then he was either blurred or it was the back of his head.
Princess Pickle clearly is far too special for that.
Thats right but I think there was a mag deal lined up so she was keeping him under cover until then.
It could be the same with the name reveal this week

Reactions: 3
with rex as a name i’m sure we’re all in for a suprise with this ones name

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh ffs! She keeps nothing private, why do her army of followers lap up her tit. Why does she think its approriate to show all these videos of her kids meeting their sister? Are they entitled to no privacy at all?

Really get the feeling the conversation that day went along the lines of "right Annexe lads get over to your house, get changed out of your school uniform and get right back here looking happy so mummy has some content for the gram, then as soon as Im finished get back across the field and make yourself a Pot Noodle. I'll call you when we're filiming again. No i cant speak with you Ive just had a baby and need to lie in my own sweat for a week"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly, just when I thought my opinion of her couldn’t sink any lower.
She’s shared herself being monitored in hospital, having contractions, her child covered in labour gunk, her child’s first feeds and her children meeting her for the first time.
It’s absolutely vile. Grim.
I’d say I was an active insta poster, obviously with not as many followers, and my profile is private and I STILL wouldn’t share those moments with the world.
children of influencers are really going to be something to watch play out as they get older.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Honestly, just when I thought my opinion of her couldn’t sink any lower.
She’s shared herself being monitored in hospital, having contractions, her child covered in labour gunk, her child’s first feeds and her children meeting her for the first time.
It’s absolutely vile. Grim.
I’d say I was an active insta poster, obviously with not as many followers, and my profile is private and I STILL wouldn’t share those moments with the world.
children of influencers are really going to be something to watch play out as they get older.
…but doesn’t share her name!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The eldest boy looks so uncomfortable in that clip

duck me though how cringey is that, Lady Muck (y ) lying in bed with the new golden child while the others queue to kiss her on the cheek. Ugh.

I.dont know anyone who's stayed in bed for days after a straight forward birth.

It really is all about the gram isn't it

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.