Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure he has said previously that he dropped the ball with his eldest son and wasn’t ready to be a dad and basically wasn’t present. I dont think he was fighting to see him the whole time?

I just want her to get on and name the kid so we can stop with the pickle lily joke that has been posted here like it’s a new joke every few pages for the last 3 months 😂
Oh I know that, I just meant by the time himself & Stacey had Rex she had already trusted him enough to bring him into her sons lives as well as see him grow up & fight to be part of Harry’s life so it’s odd that she pushed him away when Rex was small. I’d say he’s walking on eggshells now & having so many people around at what should be a private time for them as parents must be awful for him.
I get strange vibes off them as a couple, I don’t think she’s as in to him as he is to her.

Reactions: 10
Christ, I had the birth from hell, my son was dragged out of me at 1:00am they didn’t even bring me round until 5:00am as they were saving my life. I was up and showered by 10:00 am and showered and fresh pjs on every day after. 3 days later I walked to the canteen for coffees and to register the baby at the end of the ward (the baby was with my Mam) 4 days after I was begging to go home to start real life and have some time just us. There’s a reason they want you up and about it’s not healthy to be slothing about in bed dirty all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Christ, I had the birth from hell, my son was dragged out of me at 1:00am they didn’t even bring me round until 5:00am as they were saving my life. I was up and showered by 10:00 am and showered and fresh pjs on every day after. 3 days later I walked to the canteen for coffees and to register the baby at the end of the ward (the baby was with my Mam) 4 days after I was begging to go home to start real life and have some time just us. There’s a reason they want you up and about it’s not healthy to be slothing about in bed dirty all day.
I agree, I had a 39 hour labour which ended in emergency c section at 5:20pm, the next morning at 8:30 the midwife had me up and walking about

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree, I had a 39 hour labour which ended in emergency c section at 5:20pm, the next morning at 8:30 the midwife had me up and walking about
Same her mine was about 2pm then 7am the next morning a heath care assistant came in catharter out and she had me in the shower and got all my clean stuff ready for me washed me (not sure why I couldn't wash myslef like but I didn't want to argue 🤣🤣🤣🤣) had me out and dressed lol well clean pj's haha

Reactions: 4
Your milk doesn’t come until a few days after birth. Before the you still breastfeed - the baby is getting colostrum instead
Oh thanks I don’t have kids so I didn’t know that.
also I bet she’s already had a ton of gifted clothes and other things for the baby and most of it she won’t share. She seems to only share her fave “small” businesses. I imagine when she announces the name she will be gifted a lot more with her name on it.

Reactions: 1
She is clearly doing a Hinch
As she did this for weeks and weeks after Lennie was born
Pathetic
Get the duck up and get on with life as normal

Reactions: 19
I think they’ll call the baby a really old lady name like Ethel or Doris. Lots of ‘celebs’ seem to do this.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Please someone tell me I'm reading her recent post wrong. She might change her pj's today? Please tell me they aint the ones she has had on since the birth?
Start as you mean to go on I guess..

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Post-birth hormones make you sweat so much I was getting changed at least twice a day! Also, she’s wearing cream pyjamas! Who the duck wears cream when they’ve just given birth?! Madness!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh I know that, I just meant by the time himself & Stacey had Rex she had already trusted him enough to bring him into her sons lives as well as see him grow up & fight to be part of Harry’s life so it’s odd that she pushed him away when Rex was small. I’d say he’s walking on eggshells now & having so many people around at what should be a private time for them as parents must be awful for him.
I get strange vibes off them as a couple, I don’t think she’s as in to him as he is to her.
Do you think? I always thought it was the other way round. He seems irritated by her most of the time

Reactions: 5
She got changed after the birth nightie into them after, I assume she had a shower I mean in the hospitals the midwives make you  she should be getting out of bed now I'm sorry she has other children even after my first I had an emergency c section I didn't spend that much time in bed!! Just think us normal mums would have been out taking the kids to school
At my son's school gate on Monday was a mum with a baby that was born on Saturday afternoon! Lucky Stacey having the luxury of lying in bed for a week!!

Reactions: 24
To be fair, if I had their lifestyle I would probably have stayed in bed, tit out, to try and establish feeding, especially as she struggled with Rex, so I don’t begrudge her that.
I will say though - and before anyone shoots me down, I know PND is complex, and it’s not a one size fits all situation, if she is still pulling this lying around in bed tit in a few weeks, she’ll need to give her head a wobble.
Sometimes, it is possible to help yourself. Some fresh air, a shower, a change of scenery and clean clothes can really make the world of difference at times.
It would be easier for her seeing as Joe is home more than most partners too.
I made myself get up at 6 am (regardless of lack of sleep) and have a shower before my partner left for work at 6:30.
even if nothing else got done that day, knowing I was clean and presentable(ish) really can help the mind.

To be fair, if I had their lifestyle I would probably have stayed in bed, tit out, to try and establish feeding, especially as she struggled with Rex, so I don’t begrudge her that.
I will say though - and before anyone shoots me down, I know PND is complex, and it’s not a one size fits all situation, if she is still pulling this lying around in bed tit in a few weeks, she’ll need to give her head a wobble.
Sometimes, it is possible to help yourself. Some fresh air, a shower, a change of scenery and clean clothes can really make the world of difference at times.
It would be easier for her seeing as Joe is home more than most partners too.
I made myself get up at 6 am (regardless of lack of sleep) and have a shower before my partner left for work at 6:30.
even if nothing else got done that day, knowing I was clean and presentable(ish) really can help the mind.
I’m not saying a shower fixes PND, obviously, I just think she could take small steps to look after herself correctly in the hopes that it helps.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I think the baby will be called Ruby... Sure we heard rex saying that on one of her stories a while ago. I mentioned Autumn a few months ago but I don't think she will now.
I said the same thing weeks ago. I definitely heard Rex say Ruby whilst rubbing Staceys tummy. I did post at the time and several of you agreed you’d heard it too

At my son's school gate on Monday was a mum with a baby that was born on Saturday afternoon! Lucky Stacey having the luxury of lying in bed for a week!!
Jesus your in and out quick now arent you? When I had my first 34 yrs ago I was in for 5 days and I thought that wasn't long enough! I'd still be in now if I'd had my way!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Post-birth hormones make you sweat so much I was getting changed at least twice a day! Also, she’s wearing cream pyjamas! Who the duck wears cream when they’ve just given birth?! Madness!
Jesus your in and out quick now arent you? When I had my first 34 yrs ago I was in for 5 days and I thought that wasn't long enough! I'd still be in now if I'd had my way!
My mum was in 10 days in the 70s! And wasn't a risky birth, that was the norm. I couldn't wait to get home though after mine, it was boiling and noisy at hospital. I came home, had another shower and hairwash....and painted my nails to feel like myself again!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.