Stacey Solomon #43 Not the first horse to get pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the master chef final live ? Why is Stacey saying “no hurry home” as if he’s actually just been filming the master chef final live ?

Literally
She’s ridiculous. It was filmed months ago. How many times did he have to mention Stacey in his stupid squeaky false accent. Can’t stand him. Glad he didn’t win.

Reactions: 19
She’s ridiculous. It was filmed months ago. How many times did he have to mention Stacey in his stupid squeaky false accent. Can’t stand him. Glad he didn’t win.
John Torode had his (curtains) cut off weeks ago and now has short back and sides, last night he had (curtains) so how was that live....lies again.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think the fact he moved to Scotland which is still in the UK makes him a not “great“ Father. Everyone deserves happiest!
Did I say he wasn't a great father? No, I didn't. I said he could have stayed closer to his son

Reactions: 6
Did I say he wasn't a great father? No, I didn't. I said he could have stayed closer to his son
He seems to have a lovely relationship with he’s son. He probably moved to the top of the country to get away from Stacey!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think he could have been more annoying if he tried. He just got louder and louder and more and more irritating and mockney every episode. I honestly wouldn’t have been surprised if yesterday he’d turned up dressed as a pearly king!! Him not winning gives me back a little faith that there is some justice in the world!! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see when someone says on here that she never mentions Ginger twit on MC and then next lot of stories she raves about him. You're a bleeping loser Slobamon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sister has gone shopping for clothes for a wedding they're going to today with her kids. Her and them are in their nightclothes!!
She also has last nights make up smeared down her face! 🤢
Ss and all her family are rank!!
Just when you think that lot can’t get anymore minging old sister skeletor comes along and is like ‘Boom! ‘Av that!!’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
I really don’t see how the distance is relevant when he’s with his dad & family regularly. His dad & wife even attended the event at his school last weekend so he’s not missing out from what I’ve seen. It would be a different story if he had moved away & didn’t see him for a few weeks at a time as happens in some families.

Reactions: 16
Master chef has never been live so why is she saying that? Another LIE! Why? Makes her look very stupid and silly indeed - although the way she FAKE smiles, makes her look an imbecile anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The sister has gone shopping for clothes for a wedding they're going to today with her kids. Her and them are in their nightclothes!!
So she hasn’t even washed her face this morning 🤢 Even if you needed to rush out to get something to wear last minute, it takes 10 mins max to have a quick wash and put fresh clothes on.

That also means they’ll be trying stuff on unwashed too… disgusting

• Sick
He probably moved to the top of the country to get away from Stacey!
I know someone who literally moved to New Zealand to get away from her ex husband, took the kids with her as well. He’s a nasty person though!

Reactions: 4
So I’ve been off this thread since Thursday because I’ve finally had my baby…
Did I miss anything exciting? Has pink pickle been born yet?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know everyone goes on about L's Dad, but I don't think he's that great of a father. He left him and moved to Scotland (I know his wife is from there), surely, he should have stayed closer to his son. I imagine when L gets older and might decide he wants to live with his Dad, that will be difficult as he'd have to move to another country. I feel sorry for L more than any of the others as he's stuck with her, with his Dad living so far away.
They are always coming down to see him! They get a plane down all that a doted dad to be honest,

Reactions: 7
So I’ve been off this thread since Thursday because I’ve finally had my baby…
Did I miss anything exciting? Has pink pickle been born yet?!
Congratulations on your little pickled egg❤
Nothing new here just Stacey being a liar as usual

Reactions: 12
She’s a scruff. Why would she publicly show how skanky they are. Filthy mare. Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 11
Having friends for a sleepover. I wonder do the parents know it will probably be unsupervised in a separate building

Reactions: 9
#44 Lying, crotch holding and making bloody pumpkins, to busy for a nappy change on her grotty little munchkin.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.