Stacey Solomon #43 Not the first horse to get pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thread suggestion

Stop shutting your eyes to show that you’re “happy”, maybe sort out mick’s saggy nappy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
The video of Chucky asleep in the washing basket, she tells one of the boys that "it's your fault for making me make you a snack" what a cuntish thing to say. No Stacey it's YOUR fault for being a tit parent and not getting Chucky into a decent routine, you've let him rule the roost for far too long. I can't wait to see the tit show of when the new cash cow is born and Chucky turns into Damien. 😁
Stacey sounding hostile towards Leighton again... How was he to blame because he asked for a snack?! The boys are probably starving all the time if they have to fend for themselves in the bed sit and Skanky is too forgetful to make lunch or dinner. I feel so sorry for that boy. Sounds like he’s often getting told off or dismissed.

Then later when they were putting wood in the skip Leighton asks Rex if he wants him to help him and Rex just pulls the wood away from him. He seems like he’s always trying to help or be included and gets no praise or comfort ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 44
She’s crude and vulgar. I just don’t get it and I’m amazed some of her sponsors don’t drop her for that very reason.

And it’s not remotely funny.
im not a prude either and i dont find it funny. its stomach turning.

Reactions: 17
Stacey sounding hostile towards Leighton again... How was he to blame because he asked for a snack?! The boys are probably starving all the time if they have to fend for themselves in the bed sit and Skanky is too forgetful to make lunch or dinner. I feel so sorry for that boy. Sounds like he’s often getting told off or dismissed.

Then later when they were putting wood in the skip Leighton asks Rex if he wants him to help him and Rex just pulls the wood away from him. He seems like he’s always trying to help or be included and gets no praise or comfort ☹
This is so sad and makes me very angry. One of the reasons I get a bit ranty about Stacey and Joe (and I know I do 😂) is that I had particularly tit parents myself and so I can imagine and empathise with what the older children are going through. ☹

Whilst it was my dad that went on and started a new family, not really being arsed about the one that he left behind and marrying my step-mother who made it quite obvious that she didn’t want any of his previous offspring around, my mother was at times a particularly cruel woman and so when stuff like the above happens, it resonates with me and I genuinely feel for those boys. Don’t get me wrong, I’m really quite happy and contented with my life now, having not had any contact with either parent for nearly 20 years, but I’ve had my moments don’t get me wrong, and that’s what I don’t think Stacey understands; she really could be causing some problems for them in the future.

Of course, my childhood was at time when social media wasn’t an issue, and my parents weren’t even remotely famous, so adding that to the toxic mix above is really quite a scary thing. Someone said earlier in the thread that parents shouldn’t be able to post about their under 16s and I have to agree; the way Stacey especially uses those children for publicity really isn’t fair and it shows a lot about her as a parent if she’s willing to use them for financial gain as, let’s face it, that’s what it’s all about for her!

She needs to give that bird-brained head of hers a good shake and think about the consequences of her actions, not just for her but for her kids too. Will she? Of course she won’t! The selfish mare is all about herself, where the next publicity and free stuff is coming from and of course, her new family; skank boy, mad Mick and Princess Pickle and whilst she might be able to justify what’s she’s doing to those children to herself, it’s them she’s going to have to justify it to in the future. Good luck with that Stacey! 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 36
In that video of dumping wood Leighton looks so awkward he was trying to help that little monkey she’s probably said leave him and let him do it himself I’m filming for the gram. Boy is she in for it when the second messiah arrives. I’m sure L would rather be with his dad where he is kept clean and his hair is alway immaculate. That slob has let him go to the dogs since his holiday a few months ago

Reactions: 26
Is the master chef final live ? Why is Stacey saying “no hurry home” as if he’s actually just been filming the master chef final live ?

Literally
it was filmed Feb/March time during full lockdown, hence them being in studio the whole series not out in restaurants etc.

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad Joe didn’t win master chef, we would never of heard the last of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know everyone goes on about L's Dad, but I don't think he's that great of a father. He left him and moved to Scotland (I know his wife is from there), surely, he should have stayed closer to his son. I imagine when L gets older and might decide he wants to live with his Dad, that will be difficult as he'd have to move to another country. I feel sorry for L more than any of the others as he's stuck with her, with his Dad living so far away.

Reactions: 23
I know everyone goes on about L's Dad, but I don't think he's that great of a father. He left him and moved to Scotland (I know his wife is from there), surely, he should have stayed closer to his son. I imagine when L gets older and might decide he wants to live with his Dad, that will be difficult as he'd have to move to another country. I feel sorry for L more than any of the others as he's stuck with her, with his Dad living so far away.
L gets a lot of time with his Dad & stepmom though, the distance hasn’t really kept them apart & when they are together he seems so happy

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think the fact he moved to Scotland which is still in the UK makes him a not “great“ Father. Everyone deserves happiest!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know it does seem far away but he definitely makes the effort to be in Leighton’s life they are always flying down to see him ! Just think Stacey likes to lie about where the boys are to make her look more relatable ! She said he was going away for a week in the summer but it was actually 3 !
My friends ex- partner only lives a few miles away yet never bothers to see his kids or be involved in their lives so distance isn’t always a factor

Reactions: 26
But that's the bit we won't see!! She will be recorded in the settled periods and the content saved for the days when she is purple from crying
Exactly. Like how Corn boy is such a “happy baby” 🥴 and always smiling. When I’m sure behind closed doors he’s a little brat.
It will be “I can’t believe how well Mick has taken to being a big brother” “he is so good with her” etc etc.

I also saw Mick pulling the wood away from L. It’s only a small moment but it speaks volumes. You just know it would have been tears and tantrums if L had taken it. But he just had to give in because even the older kids know mick gets what mick wants.

Reactions: 19
They did start off as a small business but they’ve grown quite quickly. Husband and wife run it but have a small team now. Super popular but jeeeez EXPENSIVE. I can’t even justifying buying their sale stuff
Yes but Nat often does stories about how they are struggling and need orders and she's worried for the business

Reactions: 3
Thank goodness s(WASH) didn't win last night I screamed when it wasn't him yippeeeee. Poor Megan putting up with the stupid prick saying he came second, well done Megan you was fantastic 👏.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.