Stacey Solomon #43 Not the first horse to get pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Couldn’t do the washing, much to her dismay. At least she had time to put some yogurts on a tray’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
You have no idea how much rage fills me when she does the demented smiles with her eyes closed. I've never come across anyone who closes or scrunches their eyes up when they have a photo taken.
She never used to to that. duck knows why she thinks she's the bee's knees. Does you no favours Stace, just pose naturally instead of looking like a constipated monkey high on drugs all the time.

View attachment 768539
I actually know someone else who does this. My three year old. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘So Stacey tells her lies disappointed Rexy was a mister, chuffed this one’s the same dad AND also a little sister!!’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm going to shove a guess on... I think baby pickle will arrive on 21/9/21 because it's a nice tidy date and she loves to tidy ;)

Reactions: 8
Are the parents of the boys coming for a sleepover aware their children will be sleeping in a different house?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else find it hard to believe that a toddler as ferrel as Rex sat and painted those pumpkins for “hours” 🤣

Reactions: 14
PUMKIN??? I hate these illiterate twats. I don't mean to have a pop at illiterate people, in general, they actually have my sympathy but ffs these people get paid literally THOUSANDS to post things at least get it right. Can you imagine if us mere mortals sent emails like that at work? duck off all you Instacunts I hate you all. IM going for a swim. There has been a blue shark spotted in the waters near me so I might just go look for it and pick a fight with it im in that much of a rage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
PUMKIN??? I hate these illiterate twats. I don't mean to have a pop at illiterate people, in general, they actually have my sympathy but ffs these people get paid literally THOUSANDS to post things at least get it right. Can you imagine if us mere mortals sent emails like that at work? duck off all you Instacunts I hate you all. IM going for a swim. There has been a blue shark spotted in the waters near me so I might just go look for it and pick a fight with it im in that much of a rage.
I can imagine if they ever have to write letters for the kids to take to school it’s not long until they get a phone call:

School: ‘Hello? Stacey Solomon? We think X has been truanting from school as he’s presented us with a very badly written letter that he’s clearly written himself…’

SS: 😳

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did I say he wasn't a great father? No, I didn't. I said he could have stayed closer to his son
Yes, direct quote from you, You actually said ‘I don’t think he’s that great of a father’.

Reactions: 8
Yes, direct quote from you, You actually said ‘I don’t think he’s that great of a father’.
Saying someone isn't that great, isn't saying they are bad. I doubt many people would be considered 'great' mothers or fathers by others. I agree with OP, it's quite selfish to live that far from your relatively young child, by choice. Does that mean he's an actively bad/terrible parent? No, but doesn't mean he's a wonderful one either.

Reactions: 9
Saying someone isn't that great, isn't saying they are bad. I doubt many people would be considered 'great' mothers or fathers by others. I agree with OP, it's quite selfish to live that far from your relatively young child, by choice. Does that mean he's an actively bad/terrible parent? No, but doesn't mean he's a wonderful one either.
Let me put it simply. If you asked someone what they think of your new haircut and thy said ‘it’s not that great’ - it’s a roundabout way of saying it’s bad.

Reactions: 6
Let me put it simply. If you asked someone what they think of your new haircut and thy said ‘it’s not that great’ - it’s a roundabout way of saying it’s bad.
You can't make that generalisation. If I say something isn't that great, that's not what I mean, or else I would say bad. Just because that's what *you* mean when you say it, doesn't mean you can speak for someone else's comment. In the same way I don't think Stacey is a terrible parent, I don't think she's a good one either. It isn't always black and white and there is a huge spectrum in between. Few things are truly good or bad.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.