Stacey Solomon #43 Not the first horse to get pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @FijiNour for the winning thread title.
Screenshot_20210911-180416.png

A few important things to note:

This is not a rave thread

She is not allowed to mention Harry
Joe wears his Dad’s wedding ring
Zac and Leighton are sleeping in the annexe which is a million miles away from the main house.
Rex is referred to as the following - Mick Hucknall Junior (my personal favourite), Child of the corn and Golden child.
There is a wiki.

Does anyone want to do a re-cap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 757801

This is not a rave thread and we don’t care about Hinch and any comparisons between her and Hinch. Please keep it to the Hinch thread if you think the Skank is getting one up on her, as we don’t care as this is the Skank‘s thread.

Zac and Leighton are sleeping in the annexe which is a million miles away from the main house.
Rex is referred to as the following - Mick Hucknall Junior (my personal favourite), Child of the corn and Golden child.
There is a wiki.

I hoped this one would win - what a comment 🤣 I love reading side bar of shame in DM, there are some brilliant comments on there for SS and Nurse Ratchet (also known as Nadia Swahala) - go over to Families and have a look at N.Sawalha forum, an equal one to this one.

Reactions: 19
I hoped this one would win - what a comment 🤣 I love reading side bar of shame in DM, there are some brilliant comments on there for SS and Nurse Ratchet (also known as Nadia Swahala) - go over to Families and have a look at N.Sawalha forum, an equal one to this one.
I googled side bar of shame and couldn’t find it, don’t know why, but I need to read it.
I should have a look at her thread, she doesn’t annoy me much as I don’t follow her, but I can see why she isn’t liked.

I’m glad it won as well, it’s one of the best dim comments. I wonder if the op is a member of tattle?

I meant to ask should her thread be in celebs? I know she’s a z lister and also an Instagramer and this thread was under Instagram. It’s not really that important

Reactions: 3
@Em_ thanks for creating the new thread!
I’d love to be a fly on the wall when SS reads this thread title.
🐴🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m beginning to think that Stacey’s a compulsive liar. I mean some of the twaddle she comes out with blatantly isn’t true and it makes you wonder, if she’s lying about insignificant stuff for no reason, what the hell else she’s lying about?

This week alone we’ve had a few corkers; of course there was the forgetting of the NTA’s, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we find out later down the line that golden child rather than just being allowed to ‘help’ with the utility room, actually installed the bloody thing himself and the Wren man just leant him his hammer!

As for not knowing about the baby shower, I have never heard such a load of shite in my life. Really Stace, didn’t have a clue? Did you just happen to have that pink satin monstrosity hanging in the wardrobe for the school run? I know she’s not the brightest, but having hoards of folk fetching things in and out of the house and bleeping BABY spelt out in 5 foot letters in the back garden wasn’t a hint? Pull the other one you lying mare! Next she’ll be telling us Joe did the catering and washed his hands before doing it, now that would be so obviously a lie, the man looks like he hasn’t washed for weeks! 😆🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Didn't know about the baby shower, but Didn't she mention on Saturday eve how excited she was for it tomorrow? Or was that Sunday morning? If she "Didn't know" wheres the video of all the Z Listers shouting surprise? Maybe she couldn't see people setting up in her back garden for days because her eyes are permanently shut when she opens that big gob and fake chuckles

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m beginning to think that Stacey’s a compulsive liar. I mean some of the twaddle she comes out with blatantly isn’t true and it makes you wonder, if she’s lying about insignificant stuff for no reason, what the hell else she’s lying about?
Some people genuinely just can’t help themselves lying. I’ve recently cut ties with a friend who was just like Stacey because it was just none stop lies, exaggerated stories and throwing everyone else under the bus to protect her people pleasing image.

It’ll be exactly why Stacey doesn’t have any real friends - only Skeletor and Hinch and they’re just the bloody same

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does anyone think she is in labour today ? ..or is it all contrived to make people wonder ? Joe not online either apparently.... but obviously that too could be part of the plan...

Reactions: 11
Does anyone think she is in labour today ? ..or is it all contrived to make people wonder ? Joe not online either apparently.... but obviously that too could be part of the plan...
To make people wonder. Sneaky cow she is

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think she has deliberately not posted today (apart from the 9/11 post) and was quiet most of yesterday too so all her sheep will message and up her engagement. I could be wrong and she may actually be in labour. Although I wouldn’t put it past her to post stories while in labour after all she does when she’s on the loo. She thinks it makes her more relatable.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think she has deliberately not posted today (apart from the 9/11 post) and was quiet most of yesterday too so all her sheep will message and up her engagement. I could be wrong and she may actually be in labour. Although I wouldn’t put it past her to post stories while in labour after all she does when she’s on the loo. She thinks it makes her more relatable.
I mean she posted stories when her son was in hospital, so you’re right wouldn’t put it past her to post whilst in labour.

Reactions: 14
Some people genuinely just can’t help themselves lying. I’ve recently cut ties with a friend who was just like Stacey because it was just none stop lies, exaggerated stories and throwing everyone else under the bus to protect her people pleasing image.

It’ll be exactly why Stacey doesn’t have any real friends - only Skeletor and Hinch and they’re just the bloody same
Ooh this sounds Ike someone I know 🤣 can’t bear it 🤣

Reactions: 1
View attachment 757801

This is not a rave thread and we don’t care about Hinch and any comparisons between her and Hinch. Please keep it to the Hinch thread if you think the Skank is getting one up on her, as we don’t care as this is the Skank‘s thread.

There is a wiki.

Mick Hucknall Junior lollllll😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She'll come in shortly sorry everybody I had a false alarm, I really thought pickililly was on her way but she wasn't

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’ll tell when she’s in labour. She’ll want all the buildup and ppl messaging her asking what’s wrong.
Then she’ll put a montage up with the cringe music.
I have visions of a moment like when cam introduced lily to everyone on modern family

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m sure we will get the “sorry I’ve been a bit quiet guys, there’s someone we would like you to meet 💕” when the day comes.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
If her next post isn’t the arrival of the baby, it’ll be some crap about being in hospital for observation, like that time she said she had been in because she was worried after people said her bump was small/big, but she’s actually been filming sort your life out or whatever that tit show is called

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.