Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I’m beginning to think that Stacey’s a compulsive liar. I mean some of the twaddle she comes out with blatantly isn’t true and it makes you wonder, if she’s lying about insignificant stuff for no reason, what the hell else she’s lying about?

This week alone we’ve had a few corkers; of course there was the forgetting of the NTA’s, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we find out later down the line that golden child rather than just being allowed to ‘help’ with the utility room, actually installed the bloody thing himself and the Wren man just leant him his hammer!

As for not knowing about the baby shower, I have never heard such a load of shite in my life. Really Stace, didn’t have a clue? Did you just happen to have that pink satin monstrosity hanging in the wardrobe for the school run? I know she’s not the brightest, but having hoards of folk fetching things in and out of the house and fucking BABY spelt out in 5 foot letters in the back garden wasn’t a hint? Pull the other one you lying mare! Next she’ll be telling us Joe did the catering and washed his hands before doing it, now that would be so obviously a lie, the man looks like he hasn’t washed for weeks! 😆🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

abbykacz

Now I’m convinced she’s having the baby tomorrow... however, we’ll get the montage on Tuesday/Wednesday...

1) Sorry I’ve been so quiet but....
2) There’s someone we’d like you to meet
3) Our pickle family is now complete
4) Autumn is finally here (the baby’s name)
5) we love you to the moon and back
6) p.s so glad I can see my vagina again

Slow mo montage spread over 4 hours, with Ellie Goulding’s “how long will I love you” playing in the background.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

FijiNour

Chatty Member
She'll come in shortly sorry everybody I had a false alarm, I really thought pickililly was on her way but she wasn't
“Morning 👍, oh I had a right scare, thought my waters broke! Turns out I just pissed myself. Wasn’t all bad though mad mick had a good splash about in it hehehehehe. Hope your all ok, love you to the moon and back”

• Haha
Reactions: 77

hol20x

VIP Member
Fucking raging, have no idea how to make pumpkins out of my clothes cos she deleted her story. That’s my plans for tonight ruined.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

deelicious

My thread suggestion

Stop shutting your eyes to show that you’re “happy”, maybe sort out mick’s saggy nappy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

jackolantern

VIP Member
As a self proclaimed Pumpkin, I can say with 100% certainty, my kind do not claim those "pumpkins" as one of our own

I AM OFFENDED 😭 💀 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Steffols

My son was born at 25 weeks. I was given steroids which was like being stabbed in the thigh with a machete. I went into labour and was whisked to the labour ward where I was injected with magnesium sulphate to protect my sons brain when he was born. It was like having an IV of fire running through my veins. I threw up because of it.

The only part of my son I seen after he was born was his hand because he was blue lighted to a level one nicu where he stayed for four weeks on a ventilator. He was in hospital twelve weeks in total. He came home on oxygen for a year.

She has no idea what it's like to be a prem mum, or have a prem baby and everything it comes with. I don't get triggered by much any more, my son is now three and perfect and I've spent a lot of time on my MH to deal with the issues having him so early caused. But her dog whistle 'he came a lot earlier than planned' and 'Rex came at this time', really bloody bothers me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

FijiNour

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Mad Mick can’t get a nappy change, SS has ‘yogurt‘ to arrange

• Haha
Reactions: 63

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be fantastic if companies who produce laundry detergents could supply them in a container which held the product?...... Oh, wait they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Not often everyone on this thread collectively agrees with something tbh but it's a unanimous decision that those pumpkins are fucking horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Same pj's for 3 days. I bet the crotch stinks like a bag of scampi fries. That poor baby's hair is gonna stink of kippers when it slides out of that hagrid hole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Grrr113

An “overflow fridge” when there’s families struggling to fill a bare minimum fridge. Grim.

Reactions: 52

Xavie

I don’t understand why you’d use that hospital bag company - I bloody loved packing mine??

Also before they moved into vegetable house my auntie and I saw SS and joe in a local cafe (we live locally). SS walked in with Rex, stuck him in a high chair and literally UTTERLY IGNORED HIM whilst she stared at her phone. It was actually uncomfortable to be sat next to. Joe came in shortly after, shouting down the phone (swear he just wanted everyone’s attention) and then sat down. Joe took 100% care of Rex the entire time. SS didn’t even look at the waiter when she ordered lunch, was just totally glued to her screen and just asked for her food without even looking up. She barely spoke to Joe or Rex the entire time. It was the weirdest thing I have ever witnessed, I don’t even know whether I’d say it was properly neglectful because I have never seen anything like it. It was nice that Joe was so good with Rex (he really was) but after my auntie and I were literally questioning if SS had post partum or something because neither of us have ever seen a child ignored like that.

Ever since I’ve disliked her, followed her recently because my friend sang her praises and found it so strange when she posts gushing about Rex because I’ve literally seen the truth. Also noticed she now posts about “putting her phone down” on certain days and wonder if it was a real relationship issue for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 51

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Still can't get my head around how much Hoe has aged in the last few years. The latest Studio ad makes him look about 20 years older than he actually is. Grinning like a garden gnome makes him look like a simpleton. Both him and Stacey are a right pair of tit heads.

PhotoGrid_Plus_1631920994392.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
She can’t keep up with the washing? What else has she to do? I mean I’m guessing she’s got a top of the range washer and dryer and isn’t down at the river, scrubbing and bashing them against rocks and then heaving them through a mangle, so what’s the issue? The time it’s taken her to whinge on the socials she could have chucked a load on and had it running by now!

I have to say, the woman has a very strange set of priorities; she has time to dick about arranging yoghurts in the fridge and balling and tying summer dresses up with string but she can’t chuck a load in the machine, whack in some detergent and turn it on? Admittedly there is a bit of faff involved as she has to decant some detergent from those tacky pink big old nasty jars but after sticking that into a container and then into the washer, it’s not hard. Instead of angling for sympathy for having to do a chore that most people fit in five minutes doing before they’re off doing something else, get off your lazy arse and do it and whilst you’re up, it wouldn’t kill you to jump in the shower and have a wash yourself.

She really is infuriating when she makes out she’s got a hard life when in reality she has nothing of the sort. I’ll tell you what Stacey, I’ll happily listen to your griping when you’ve put a load of washing in after fixing your kids their breakfast and ready for school, got yourself washed and dressed and then actually done something productive with your day. Until that point and you continue flitting around your vapid existence, lying about the most ridiculous things and ignoring the children you already have bar one (unless of course, it is to post them on IG), because you are at some point, having a baby girl, please forgive me if I just tell you to shut the fuck up and get on with it! She really is a serious woman!! 🤦‍♀️😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Oops guys forgot it was my due date, please meet Princess Pickle. Can't believe I forgot I was due hehehehe hope your all OK, love you to the moon and back. Here's a photo of my hairy deflated belly xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 49