Stacey Solomon #43 Not the first horse to get pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey your ‘PUMKIN FLOWER POT’ might be giving you absolute life but in reality it’s a pile of shite!
What a pile of shite indeed! As for her spelling, she’s not even bleeping consistent in her ineptitude; she spells pumpkin correctly at the bottom, twice!! Arrrrghhhhhhhhhhh! 😱😆

Reactions: 10
The sister has gone shopping for clothes for a wedding they're going to today with her kids. Her and them are in their nightclothes!!
She also has last nights make up smeared down her face! 🤢
Ss and all her family are rank!!
She is such a minger and taking those kids out in pjs bet all their school friends will have a laugh

This ad just came up on my page. Could It be Mick heading for the annexe after all he will be boss baby 2 very soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So I’ve been off this thread since Thursday because I’ve finally had my baby…
Did I miss anything exciting? Has pink pickle been born yet?!
If there’s no montage then it didn’t happen.
Just kidding - congratulations! 👶🏼 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did she have to make the last post about Rex's' pumpkins?! Was it really necessary to take the mick out of them? He is 2 love they arn't going to be amazing especially using paint designed for walls!

Reactions: 10
Saying someone isn't that great, isn't saying they are bad. I doubt many people would be considered 'great' mothers or fathers by others. I agree with OP, it's quite selfish to live that far from your relatively young child, by choice. Does that mean he's an actively bad/terrible parent? No, but doesn't mean he's a wonderful one either.
Exactly, that's what I meant. People always take things the wrong way on this thread 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wow! Hasn’t anyone ever told her she shouldn’t talk with her mouth full *boke* 🤢 such a grubby mare seriously!

• Sick
No wonder rex shows you what's in his mouth his mother speaks with it full on instagram I've just nearly puked

Reactions: 20
Wish that filthy cow would chew her food BEFORE doing a story. Minging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.