Stacey Solomon #43 Not the first horse to get pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She promoted fred & Noah as a small business... I know cos I clicked her link to follow them... Owners have just bought new premises and a Porsche....so not really a small business then????
They did start off as a small business but they’ve grown quite quickly. Husband and wife run it but have a small team now. Super popular but jeeeez EXPENSIVE. I can’t even justifying buying their sale stuff

Reactions: 9
I don't watch masterchef. Is it filmed live? Is it not like bake off and filmed, edited and shown at a later date. Why is acting like Joe is there right this second... Surely it was filmed months ago and Joe is at home watching it with her.

Reactions: 22
I don't watch masterchef. Is it filmed live? Is it not like bake off and filmed, edited and shown at a later date. Why is acting like Joe is there right this second... Surely it was filmed months ago and Joe is at home watching it with her.
Maybe they are doing a viewing party or something

Reactions: 2
Instead of letting Mick throw all the dirty laundry around why not put your bleeping phone down and stop him. Shes absolutely revolting when it comes to hygiene.

That boy is in for such a shock when PP strives and he's relegated from being golden child
It really is going to be a shocker. She has never had two so young, what if PP is a small and colicky baby with acid reflux? She'll be needing her mum 24/7. Mick is gonna be absolutely terrible and we think he's dreadful now..

Reactions: 24
I'm by no means a prude but she makes me cringe with all this talk of vaginas and thrush constantly. She's just grotty and knowing how funny she finds keeping the same clothes on and not bathing 🤢 All I could imagine was the smell in that utility room with all those dirty clothes 🤢 most parents prefer a nice clean place for a child to sleep, not bedding down on last weeks pot noodle stained clothes. She thinks shes so funny but it's not, like many have said put the phone down and sort your kids out!
She’s crude and vulgar. I just don’t get it and I’m amazed some of her sponsors don’t drop her for that very reason.

And it’s not remotely funny.

Reactions: 29
Stacey’s at it again with her compulsive lying! Because of course Masterchef is live and Joe’s there cleaning up his work station now. Saying that, he made enough fricking mess that, even if it was filmed months ago, if he’d had to clean up after his handiwork then he probably would still be there now. bleeping grotbag! 🥴🤢

It really is going to be a shocker. She has never had two so young, what if PP is a small and colicky baby with acid reflux? She'll be needing her mum 24/7. Mick is gonna be absolutely terrible and we think he's dreadful now..
The first time Mick demands something and is told ‘no’ or to ‘wait a minute while mummy/daddy does x, y, z, with the baby’ he is going to kick off big style and they really will see the monster they’ve created. It won’t be long I’m sure before he decides that he doesn’t like that baby being around at all and I’m sure the explosion of pink and emphasis placed on her not having a willy isn’t going to help! Hey ho, you reap what you sow I guess!! Couldn’t happen to a nicer couple! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion:- So many of you were asking….’why do you lie so much?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You have no idea how much rage fills me when she does the demented smiles with her eyes closed. I've never come across anyone who closes or scrunches their eyes up when they have a photo taken.
She never used to to that. duck knows why she thinks she's the bee's knees. Does you no favours Stace, just pose naturally instead of looking like a constipated monkey high on drugs all the time.

PhotoGrid_Plus_1631917311729.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion
Mad Mick can’t get a nappy change, SS has ‘yogurt‘ to arrange

• Haha
Reactions: 63
What about something along the lines of: ‘When will Princess Pickle arrive? The mystery and intrigue surrounding lying Stacey’s festering spunkbucket!’ 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My thread suggestion: Princess Pickle soon to arrive Stace ensures her Thrush is still alive

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You have no idea how much rage fills me when she does the demented smiles with her eyes closed. I've never come across anyone who closes or scrunches their eyes up when they have a photo taken.
She never used to to that. duck knows why she thinks she's the bee's knees. Does you no favours Stace, just pose naturally instead of looking like a constipated monkey high on drugs all the time.

View attachment 768539
I've just tired to smile like it, it's so uncomfortable and makes me feel ridiculous 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mick won't be the money maker anymore so he'll be banished next door with the bedsit bros while PP gets her photo taken all day every day

Mick won't be the money maker anymore so he'll be banished next door with the bedsit bros while PP gets her photo taken all day every

Reactions: 17
Still can't get my head around how much Hoe has aged in the last few years. The latest Studio ad makes him look about 20 years older than he actually is. Grinning like a garden gnome makes him look like a simpleton. Both him and Stacey are a right pair of tit heads.

PhotoGrid_Plus_1631920994392.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
The video of Chucky asleep in the washing basket, she tells one of the boys that "it's your fault for making me make you a snack" what a cuntish thing to say. No Stacey it's YOUR fault for being a tit parent and not getting Chucky into a decent routine, you've let him rule the roost for far too long. I can't wait to see the tit show of when the new cash cow is born and Chucky turns into Damien. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.