Stacey Solomon #42 Mad Mick joins bedsit bros, Pink Princess Picalilly is imminent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind people pay for their renovations themselves, as that both helps the economy and helps the worker to pay their own bills and earn a living Stace. Kind people don't have millions in the bank and expect companies to give them stuff for free.

Reactions: 51
I hope the pool guys release the goss, there deffo is some tea!

Reactions: 49
A kind pool person? 😂😂😂 do you mean “mug who will do it for free”?

I hope it costs her a fortune to fix! She’d be better off filling the bloody thing in. They are a money pit! Our house had one when we moved in, after two summers we got rid. It didn’t warrant the cost for the use we actually got

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Kind people pay for their renovations themselves, as that both helps the economy and helps the worker to pay their own bills and earn a living Stace. Kind people don't have millions in the bank and expect companies to give them stuff for free.
Absolutely this. Understanding the value of talent, time and materials... which isn't GramWorld at all :-(

Reactions: 9
Just curious but what happened to the dime bar fetish?
They clearly didn’t want to sponsor her 😂

I follow both threads regularly and consider both equally nauseating. They are both manipulative, lying, pretentious show-offs and it’s all for Instagram. If people were regularly defending Solomon on the Hinch thread, I don’t think they’d last long.

A village fete where they forgot to invite the village!
but not the village idiot(s)!

Maybe pool guy got sick to the back teeth of Stacey and Rex “helping”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Question for you Tattlers . . . In the film clip of Joe and Mick in the swing seat yesterday evening - who’s is the fat beagle that saunters past in the background??

Reactions: 10
See we are being treated to another awkward embarrassing episode of arsewash on celebrity master chef tonight. Moi stace larvess my cooking. Just piss off and get a wash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Obvs would rather any person I hired didn't come into my house calling me an ugly bleep but a "kind" work person has never been top of what I look for 😂😂

• Haha
Please someone tell me how putting floor tiles down warrants a crying emoji? Is it because she's had to pay for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh duck off Stace, stop begging for freebies it’s embarrassing, perhaps you should be ‘kind’ & actually put your hand in your pocket for once & pay someone to do the pool for you!

Reactions: 31
Question for you Tattlers . . . In the film clip of Joe and Mick in the swing seat yesterday evening - who’s is the fat beagle that saunters past in the background??
Not seen the clip, but I think her sister has a beagle

Reactions: 4
It looks like the decision to extend and square the pool off so they could add an electric cover is what caused the delay. I’d feel bad if I was the original pool people she got in because they got it looking like this and by her comments, people might assume it was that company that had let her down.

ETA: photo is from 9th April on pool guy’s insta.

I agree with others. ‘Kind’ is not something I look for when employing any tradesmen to do work!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
It looks like the decision to extend and square the pool off so they could add an electric cover is what caused the delay. I’d feel bad if I was the original pool people she got in because they got it looking like this and by her comments, people might assume it was that company that had let her down.

ETA: photo is from 9th April on pool guy’s insta.

I agree with others. ‘Kind’ is not something I look for when employing any tradesmen to do work!
She's a cheeky bleep. I hope no one offers to do it for free for her and the Skanky witch has to pay out of her own pocket.

Reactions: 26
I knew something happened with the pool guy. This tiktok is from March. Pool guy commented on it which seemed weird at the time but makes sense now. God I hope he responds to her dig! Here for the pool tea ☕
I’ll bet what happened is she blagged loads of freebie cleans and stuff off him, and she turned nasty when he actually wanted paying for the big works that needed doing. She’s a ponce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.