Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
I just think it’s in such bad taste to show off the pink puke fest only hours after Sarah Harding has lost her life to cancer. A lot of influencers have included a story message about Sarah today but she just went straight in with her “look how materialistic and spoilt I am” THERE ARE BIGGER THINGS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD! Stop being so self-obsessed!! 👊🏻

And yes, I know this ain’t the Sarah Harding thread but surely a bit of respect for the lost life of a young girl who didn’t get to become a Mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 105

FijiNour

Chatty Member
New thread suggested (lifted from DM) but every time I see it I actually laugh out loud

Stacey Solomon not the first horse to get pregnant

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Jennachoo

New thread suggestion: Beggy Stace is after a free pool, get ya hand in your pocket you absolute tool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Babybail93

VIP Member
I'm doing up my house at the moment, and let me tell you, it's fucking expensive. Makes me absolutely seething that this literal millionaire is getting everything done for free whilst I'm working my arse off day in day out and still stressing every single day about when the next pay check is coming so that I can get what needs doing done.
What makes it worse is that Sharon in her council flat on the 12th floor, with her kitchen hanging off the walls and no carpet despite working 12hrs a day as a carer, will say that Stacey actually DESERVES it!! The world has gone fucking mad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

DRESlife

STORY TIME
I was born in 1993 and before I was born circa 1990 my mum was engaged to marry a man before she met my dad. My mum; more or less left this poor guy at the alter, everything was arranged, bought, paid for when my mum essentially got cold feet and couldn’t go through with it.
My Great Grandma was horrified with my mum’s actions and for 30 years decided to keep everything from the wedding in case my mum ever changed her mind.
Well wouldn’t you know, today in the late summer of 2021; Stacey Sullivan has worn one of my mum’s bridesmaids dresses to her baby shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Wasn't The Pool Guy there at the start (months ago, when she moved in... she got giddy using his jet wash)?

I really like his Insta...

So she's fallen out with whoever started work on the pool. Did they demand something insane like payment that wasn't from Bank of Hashtags?

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Alfie1234

VIP Member
What an over the top, ostentatious display of wealth and privilege. An absolute waste of money and for no point other than Instagram, just more tat to be thrown away. None of that is about Stacey or her baby, it’s just for show and it’s awful, everything that is wrong with Instagram and it’s influencers, making the sheep feel insignificant and hopeless because they will never achieve the giddy heights that these people do. Narcissism on display in its finest form.

• Heart

G+T

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210905-224953_Instagram_resized_resized.jpg

She looks like she is having a sh$t whilst being constipated.

And he looks like a serial killer saying your next.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gia5T

I can’t take it anymore. This woman is genuinely bad for my mental health. How can people not feel anything other than hatred and jealousy (I’m not ashamed to admit I’m jealous she gets everything for free. Yeah working for something is supposed to feel better but let’s face it if someone handed me a free kitchen as opposed to having to save for it or take out a loan I’d bite their hand off)

Why are we the only people that can see this?? Why are we the trolls and bullies but these cunts flaunt their undeserved wealth in our faces and that’s ok?? If I got a weeks food shop in and paraded it round the streets of those living in poverty with kids going hungry that would make me a cunt. But she gets worshipped for it because she’s a gormless piece of shit who happened to get lucky a few years ago and made it as a Z list celeb. I hate the world

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

MindYourOwn13

Hi guys, not really sure if I am doing this right. Long term stalker have commented a few times.

I am sitting here really upset with posts from SS, Hinch and PTWM it’s probably not helped with my hormones but all the showing off and bleating with the baby shower and Hinch just looking like a hanger on and PTWM fake crying.

My brother was found dead in his bedroom in June by my poor Mum we have been to hell and back and still don’t know the cause of death. My poor parents are grieving so bad and I don’t know what to do to help them. I feel so down with it all, then I see their fake s**t stories 😭 really has got my goat today.

Sorry guys

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Yel

Chatty Member
The post blaming Stacey for a suicide has been taken down. No idea if it's true but we've had virtually the same post so many times on here and I highly doubt they're all true.

It's not fair to blame an influencer, you know what you're getting into if you follow their profile. Much like an influencer knows what they're getting into if they read their own tattle thread.

Tattle is about having a laugh at the lies and disingenuous nature of influencers, if it's affecting you that much it's probably best to avoid it all.

Please so report any posts you have concerns with for us to deal with :)

Reactions: 69

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the montage of the baby shower with some power ballad over the top…..

said no one, ever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

SpritzerTime

Did I just see that she apologises for the ‘spam’ but it’s because she wants to remember it? Here’s a idea for you Stace- stay with me. What you do, is you take some photos and you can then either save them to your preferred device or you can even have them printed and stick in what’s called a photo album. It’s mental innit? Actual memories that are special to you and you get to keep them. You don’t actually HAVE to put them on an Instagram story and share with millions of strangers. Also babes, stories disappear after 24 hours so you know… maybe try another method

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
‘I don’t know what we did to get so lucky’..I’ll help you with that one Stacey:

1. you use your kids for content, engagement & freebies!

2. Most stuff you receive is either gifted, you are PAID to promote or heavily discounted, so you don’t have to pay for it, which gives you a massive disposable income to play with

3. You deceive your followers almost on a daily basis with pre records & declarations of love for them -it’s a load of bull

4. You’d promote anything if you thought that YOU would benefit from it

5. You published a book, which lets face it, a lot of the content was taken from Pinterest. Many of your craft ideas are not unique

6. You aren’t truthful about the amount of help you receive around the home and with the kids, hence why you gave time to faff like you do during the daytime. Why hide this? It makes ordinary families feel a bit rubbish thinking they must be doing it all wrong. Not good for people’s mh

7. You play the ditsy act to make people trust you, but I think you are smarter than you appear

I actually think you are not inspirational. You are a clever, conniving woman, who realised she could make her fortune easily, on social media. Being on Loose Women helped you a lot. I cannot wait for the day when we see influencers like you exposed for the immoral frauds you really are. I don’t understand why the media only give you positive stories, but one day soon, hopefully that will all change.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

jackolantern

VIP Member
While I can’t stand Stacey’s prerecords and needless lies, I think people are being particularly harsh. Yes she’s obsessed with her pregnancy but having millions of followers constantly bigging you up would turn anyone into a bit of a narcissist.

She’s excited to be having a girl, that doesn’t mean she would have changed a single thing about her boys. Most women I know would love a little girl, doesn’t mean they don’t love their boys equally as much. Her first pregnancy was likely a shock, the second she was still very young for and she’s openly spoken about experiencing some postnatal with Rex. She has the means to celebrate how she pleases and has followers and companies asking her to share it. She’s being ruthlessly torn apart for every detail and while sometimes she deserves to have her crappy DIY jobs and lies criticised, I don’t think this is one of those times. I know myself and my friends would have an absolute ball at an event like that.

A lot of people are saying she’s being insensitive to those struggling to conceive or experiencing loss. That’s what the skip button is for. I’ve struggled myself and would never want anyone to feel they couldn’t celebrate and anticipate the baby as openly as they like.
Oh the irony! No one is forcing you to read.

Don’t come in a rant thread about her if it offends you hun ✋💀🙅🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Laurst

VIP Member
She is totally self obsessed. Her post is such bad taste. People are losing their jobs, their homes, have just had to fork out for school uniforms.

Sarah Harding died today aged 38. There are such big things going on in the world.

A wet fart in white trousers has more class than her. She's vulgar.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sorry but anyone that has a baby shower after baby number 2 is a greedy bastard and I won’t change my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 59